christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Losing a friend??

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

livingintruth

livingintruth
  • Members
  • 6 posts
There is God's will, God's good will, and His perfect will. Love covereth a multitude of sin. Your pastor more then likely wants you to cut it off so that you can have your eyes wide open! It is written, Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His rightousness, and all these things shall be added onto you. So just keep your eyes on Him, and when the time is right God will let you know! Getting married, is a lifelong decision, and a very serious one. I am sure you feel torn right now, but I would really pray about this, and wait on the good Lord, cause He will never leave you nor forsake you! Lord bless, and will be praying you make the right decision.

Willa

Willa

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,993 posts
  • Interests:Birdwatching, Bible study
How will marriage affect your finances. I LOST my scholarsips and grants when we were married. And my husband had to assume my
debt according to the laws of this state. Some years later our sons pay check was garnished to pay his wifes debt. It added a whole lo
of stress to the situation. I always told our sons to get stsrted in careers before marriage. The both had good paying stable jobs and had
finished college. That was a big plus. We moved every 3 months in the first few years as he moved from one seasonal job to another temporary
position. He had a good work record so it was easy for him to get another job. Sometimes they had already hired other experienced people
but wanted a flunkie to fill in till they arrived. Education does not guarentee a job that would sopport you. Most employers still want work
experience.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2015 part of the Worthy Network