Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Losing a friend??

2 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

There is God's will, God's good will, and His perfect will. Love covereth a multitude of sin. Your pastor more then likely wants you to cut it off so that you can have your eyes wide open! It is written, Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His rightousness, and all these things shall be added onto you. So just keep your eyes on Him, and when the time is right God will let you know! Getting married, is a lifelong decision, and a very serious one. I am sure you feel torn right now, but I would really pray about this, and wait on the good Lord, cause He will never leave you nor forsake you! Lord bless, and will be praying you make the right decision.

Posted · Report post

How will marriage affect your finances. I LOST my scholarsips and grants when we were married. And my husband had to assume my

debt according to the laws of this state. Some years later our sons pay check was garnished to pay his wifes debt. It added a whole lo

of stress to the situation. I always told our sons to get stsrted in careers before marriage. The both had good paying stable jobs and had

finished college. That was a big plus. We moved every 3 months in the first few years as he moved from one seasonal job to another temporary

position. He had a good work record so it was easy for him to get another job. Sometimes they had already hired other experienced people

but wanted a flunkie to fill in till they arrived. Education does not guarentee a job that would sopport you. Most employers still want work

experience.