christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Claim: 3rd Temple Institute has Kosher red heifer

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

nebula

nebula

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 56,992 posts
Can't find confirmation on this . . . but if this is genuine . . . (!!!)

Click here for video

I did manage to find a link to the original broadcast - http://www.israelnat.../News.aspx/2001

Blien

Blien

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,155 posts
its on 39:05 of part one...

Trusting Jesus

Trusting Jesus

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,363 posts
Wow! That is exciting!! I couldn't find anything on the website for the Temple Institute, but the man did say they were keeping it quiet. Who can blame them? Thank you so much for sharing this.

<>< ><>
Nathele

nebula

nebula

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 56,992 posts
I came across it first from Blien's Facebook post. But you are welcome!

~Shalhevet~

~Shalhevet~

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,857 posts
Wow!

Hunterpoet

Hunterpoet

Royal Member

• Members *
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,455 posts
Does this red heifer and the building of the third temple fulfill a biblical prophecy??

nebula

nebula

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 56,992 posts
That depends on how you interpret it.

Trusting Jesus

Trusting Jesus

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,363 posts
Here is a (long) article about the red heifer. It is from the Temple Institute website:

http://www.templeins...er_contents.htm

We do live in exciting times.

<>< ><>
Nathele

ayin jade

ayin jade

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,636 posts
There have been several occassions in which they claim to have found the red heifer. Each time, they have had to reject it later on because a white hair grew on it months later.

nebula

nebula

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 56,992 posts
I thought that too, Jade - but I was wondering if by declaring it "kosher" it means it's past that stage where it could have happened?

Trusting Jesus

Trusting Jesus

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,363 posts
I copied this from the article on the Temple Institute website:

The Tenth Red Heifer Will be Prepared by the Messiah

In recounting this historical record in his commentary to the Mishna, the great Maimonides ends with the enigmatic statement: "... and the tenth red heifer will be accomplished by the king, the Messiah; may he be revealed speedily, Amen, May it be God's will."

With this amazing statement, Maimonides recounts an ancient tradition - that the tenth red heifer is associated with the Messianic era. Does this perhaps mean that the appearance of a red heifer in these waning end times is an indication, a forerunner of the appearance of the Messiah himself, who will officiate at its preparation?

If there has been no red heifer for the past 2,000 years, perhaps it is because the time was not right; Israel was far from being ready. But now... what could it mean for the times we live in, to have the means for purification so close at hand? With the words of Maimonides in mind, we cannot help but wonder and pray: If there are now red heifers... is ours the era that will need them?

It's an interesting article to read.

<>< ><>
Nathele

nebula

nebula

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 56,992 posts
But will it be the Messiah - or the Anti-Messiah?

LadyC

LadyC

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,650 posts
this has been kept quiet? hmmm... i remember hearing this several times over the last 15 or 20 years. i don't know if it was just rumour back then, but it must not have been a well-kept secret...

maybe they've just been trying to breed one for that long and they've just now been successful?

Blien

Blien

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,155 posts
I wonder though.. will they burn the animal for the ashes now.. or when the temple is rebuilt? I mean, the heifer is to be sacrificed while it's young, right?

There seemed to be a sense of urgency in their voice to say that they are really seeking for a solution to build the temple soon... what do ya'll think?

Trusting Jesus

Trusting Jesus

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,363 posts
The articles on the Temple Institute are all so encouraging. It seems as if they are looking for the Creator, the Redeemer, and it sounds so much like they are really looking for Christ. But He already came as the Servant. Another Jewish site I go to gives a description of Messiah and it sounds exactly like anti-Messiah. It's really sad.

From what I read they are ready to construct the Temple (it's supposedly being "pre-fabbed"). I don't think it would be a problem to sacrifice the heifer and save the ashes. I may be wrong, but just what I have studied I think that is OK. The heifer has to be 3 years old, or 4 at the outside. The requirements for not being yoked are very strict - she can't even have had anyone lean on her, but it OK for her to be tied if it is a matter of health (giving her medicine, etc).

It's all very exciting.

<>< ><>
Nathele

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network