other one

Photos we take

40 posts in this topic

and a more common fly having lunch. 

bon apétit! 

IMG_3801_01.jpg

I hate spiders.....     none of them should be more than a sheet of paper thick.

This is in my home town, took it a few years ago (clicking it or right clicking it, might offer other viewing options - not sure):

avsunset2012120275.jpg

I have a concept for a paining in mind, based on a scripture verse (will reveal if I ever actually do it) in which I will probably mimic part of this sky.

On 1/17/2016 at 5:44 AM, other one said:

I hate spiders.....     none of them should be more than a sheet of paper thick.

All creatures great and small, the Lord God made them all!

4 minutes ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

All creatures great and small, the Lord God made them all!

He made the Devil too.

3 minutes ago, other one said:

He made the Devil too.

True enough, but He did not make him evil. To whatever degree spiders are disagreeable, He cursed the creation and made them less than ideal. So, your point is taken, after all, I no longer consider all green thing, suitable as food. However, your dislike of spiders does not so much come from anything wrong with spiders, as it does from your prejudice against them, an unreasonable attitude I happen to share. However, I do make an exception for tarantulas, also known as 8 legged hamsters.

Just now, Omegaman 3.0 said:

True enough, but He did not make him evil. To whatever degree spiders are disagreeable, He cursed the creation and made them less than ideal. So, your point is taken, after all, I no longer consider all green thing, suitable as food. However, your dislike of spiders does not so much come from anything wrong with spiders, as it does from your prejudice against them, an unreasonable attitude I happen to share. However, I do make an exception for tarantulas, also known as 8 legged hamsters.

they all die in my presence.....    without exception...

Do you get these birds mega. I took it myself. I know you guys know what it is. lol

HPIM4084.JPG

On 12/14/2015 at 4:32 PM, other one said:

wow, almost all the photos are not here any longer.....    and a lot of the posts are gone also.

Yes, some of the posts are still on the server, but I hid them, because they feature photo links to places that are no longer valid. Seems silly to have posts like this:

Look at my nice picture:mynoneexistentpicture.jpg

7 minutes ago, tigger398 said:

Do you get these birds mega. I took it myself. I know you guys know what it is. lol

HPIM4084.JPG

I don't know tigger398, the picture is not clear enough for me to tell, but I do not think we have them. Straining my eyes, it looks as thought it might be some sort of vulture, from the large wing feathers and what appears to be reddish skin on a bald head. It is good that you took it yourself, that is what the thread is about.

This is Charlies new friend. It was down the road. It's a rat. It was the biggest rat I ever saw lol

1510069_876521425742680_43050527506246260_n.jpg

3 hours ago, other one said:

293grandcanyonedited.jpg

This is breath taking. I love Gods beauty.  :)

Just a sunset from my back balcony, taken several years ago, but lost here during the great server disaster of 2015.

75867_116082618456681_3849852_n.jpg?oh=9