christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Photos we take

• Please log in to reply
704 replies to this topic

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,635 posts
  • Interests:Many and varied. Any technology with blinking and flashing lights, no matter what it does...

15278920761_126db1961f_b.jpg282 by

Loud Pics, on Flickr

Since we had such a long and vigorous debate on proper Sunday attire, I thought I would add this one of our pastor preaching on a Sunday morning in our amphitheater.  While he usually wears long casual pants inside, and at least sandals, I couldn't resist posting a brothers photo of him.   The baptismal is among the flowers and rocks in the background.   When we were smaller we held services in local parks during the summer.  But this serves the same purpose of attracting unbelievers who are uncomfortable in a formal church setting.  

Nice! Just the sort of thing our church would do! My pastor wears longs when preaching as well. But often with a T shirt.

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,635 posts
  • Interests:Many and varied. Any technology with blinking and flashing lights, no matter what it does...

Fire-Isimangaliso-5.jpg

Taken while fighting a runaway fire in the park that was threatening plantations. This fire nearly, nearly got me and my vehicle. it was a beast that took three days to subdue.

anor

anor
  • Members
  • 12 posts

411B0388-S.jpg

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,635 posts

10350606_10152252434381008_4507498834597

I am on a road trip with the wife. This is Bourkes Luck potholes on the Blyde River canyon, site of South Africa's first gold rush. We are now the biggest producer of gold in the world.

KPaulG

KPaulG

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 377 posts
  • Interests:swimming, skiing, making new friends, playing Sudoku, socializing, Spanish, God, helping people :)

Apillowthatworks.jpg
Got it now ... This is great!

Here is a picture of a great friend I shared my life with.

That looks like Shadow on Homeward Bound

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network