christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Photos we take

• Please log in to reply
789 replies to this topic

DrewT

DrewT
  • Members
  • 52 posts
Ha! I would be to

DrewT

DrewT
  • Members
  • 52 posts

It's a really big croc Drew, could just about swallow a person whole....

I think I would stay in the house

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,919 posts
  • Interests:camping computers

IMG_7270_zpsaux1ins1.jpg

next month   Savannah here we come....

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,525 posts
  • Interests:Reading,cross stitch,Jigsaw Puzzles and I love to bake.

The birds were cool but the Crocs....no thanks  smiley-scared005.gif

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,525 posts

IMG_7270_zpsaux1ins1.jpg

That is pretty...

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,252 posts
  • Interests:Many and varied. Any technology with blinking and flashing lights, no matter what it does...

IMG_7270_zpsaux1ins1.jpg

That is pretty...

Nice! I am off on holiday in May. It can't come too soon.

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,919 posts

We have condos open up for our travel club off and on.   This place caught my eye;;;;;;    Bushman's Nek Berg & Trout Resort Underberg South Africa

We could spend a week there in a two bedroom condo for a couple of hundred dollars and it looked like a lot of fun, but the air fare to get there is just crazy.

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,525 posts

We have condos open up for our travel club off and on.   This place caught my eye;;;;;;    Bushman's Nek Berg & Trout Resort Underberg South Africa

We could spend a week there in a two bedroom condo for a couple of hundred dollars and it looked like a lot of fun, but the air fare to get there is just crazy.

Stay away from those Crocs oo.  croc.gif

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,919 posts

Stay away from those Crocs oo.  croc.gif

I think that would be something I would be very careful about.....    but when one fishes.....   well there's always a chance.     We were fishing in southeastern Oklahoma several years ago and came across an alligator in the Mountain Fork River down below Beavers Bend State Park.....   it was a smaller one but rather scary for I didn't think they ever came up this far north....  

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,252 posts
  • Interests:Many and varied. Any technology with blinking and flashing lights, no matter what it does...

Tell me about the airfare! I gotta fly out of this place from time to time! (going to Philippines in May again), and am stunned by the prices myself. We live so far away from anything.

As to Bushmans Neck, it is a really nice place and the mountains it is in, the Drakensberg (Dragons Mountains because of their shape) are beautiful, especially around April to June (Fall here, so cool, not so cold). The trout fishing is good, the dams easier than the wild trout in the mountain streams.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network