• Latest Posts

• I understand there is supposed to be some satanism in being a Mason. I can do research, but you know how knowledge is these days. Everything has bias and agendas attached to it. How would I know for sure I was finding truth and not just propaganda??    Isn't it possible that a person could be a Christian and simply give lip service to someone else? We do it to God all the time. Look at Namaan in the Old Testament. He said he would only follow God, yet would still go through the motions of idol worship even though his heart wasn't in it.    I don't know much about masons, but I DO know quite a bit about Washington, and I believe his heart belonged to Jesus. Being a Mason isn't enough to undo all the other things he did for God. I'll look into the books you mentioned. Maybe I'll learn something.
    • Exodus 12:12-13 For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD. And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt. As our family prepared and led a Passover Seder a few years ago, the Lord reminded me of a truth which I had understood, but never had seen so clearly applied from the Passover story. Of course, the celebration of Passover for believers normally emphasizes the revelation of our Passover Lamb — the Lamb of God, Yeshua, who was delivered up, a Lamb without blemish, and sacrificed in our place as an offering for our sins. As Israel celebrates deliverance from slavery, we celebrate deliverance from the bondage of sin. We celebrate knowing that death no longer has power over us since we pass from this temporal world into the eternal when we die. Furthermore, when the children of Israel were passed over, while each of the firstborn of Egypt died, Israel did not depart as penniless slaves. They left carrying with them the riches of Egypt! Likewise, we who were spiritually “penniless” when we came to the Lamb, instantaneously inherited riches beyond our imagination. These are two of the wonderful lessons from the Passover event. As I studied in preparation for our Seder another truth has struck me powerfully– the blood needed to be applied! If the children of Israel had merely believed in the power of the lamb’s blood, and the word of Moses, but never applied it to their doorposts, the angel of death would still have killed their firstborn! A passive belief in the blood would not have saved them — action was required — the blood needed to be applied to their doorpost. Once the blood was applied, a line was drawn across which the angel of death could not pass! Most of us have an understanding of the power of the blood. But are we actively applying the blood to our lives and circumstances as a hedge of protection around us? No, not as a magic formula, but prayerfully in the spirit, as a cleansing and protective reality over our lives, families, loved ones, homes, cities, and nations. Assume your authority as a child of God this Passover season, and apply the blood over any area of your life that needs His supernatural protection and provision. Don’t take a passive approach in these last days, but be actively walking in the power of the blood, this Passover, and in the coming days….for truly, if there was ever a time we needed to be walking in His power, protection and victory, it’s Today! Never miss a devotion again! Sign up for our Worthy Briefs!We're being CENSORED ... HELP get the WORD OUT! SHARE!!! View the full article
    • Micah 4:8;5:2 And thou, O tower of the flock, the strong hold of the daughter of Zion, unto thee shall it come, even the first dominion; the kingdom shall come to the daughter of Jerusalem. But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting. There are many who are not aware of the very deep significance of Bethlehem,Yeshua’s (Jesus’) birthplace. Everyone knows that Bethlehem was a place where shepherds grazed their sheep, and where the Messiah was to be born, but do not realize that it was a town designated as the birthing place for lambs which were used for the Passover sacrifice. The Scriptures give significant details about this little town lying slightly south of Jerusalem. In Micah 4:8 we read about the “watchtower of the flock”, or in Hebrew, “Migdal Edar.” According to the “Life and Times of Jesus the Messiah”, by Alfred Edersheim, a Jewish believer in the late 1800’s, Migdal Edar was the location where the Messiah was to be revealed. This watchtower stood as a place of protection for the city from approaching enemies, but it was also utilized by shepherds to watch over the specific flocks from which sacrificial Passover lambs were taken. The shepherds who were tending these particular flocks were no ordinary shepherds. They were specifically trained by the Rabbis for a holy task. They had to insure that, as much as possible, every lamb was free of any blemish or injury, in order to be used for the Passover sacrifice. Since they were instructed by the Rabbis, they almost certainly knew of those passages in the Targums (Aramaic translations) and the Mishna associating the birth of the Messiah with “Migdal Edar”. For example, Migdal Edar is translated in one of the Targums as “The Anointed One of the Flock of Israel.” It is also written in the Mishna that “He spread his tent beyond Migdal Edar, the place where King Messiah will reveal Himself at the end of days.” Those shepherds had strong hints of Messiah’s advent in the very town where they lived so that when the angelic host appeared announcing his arrival, they responded immediately and went to worship Him. We too have increasing signs of His soon Second Coming. Are we also prepared to respond? Our readiness to act in faith and worship will show how well we understand the signs of our own times. With so much work to be done, let us stay awake and be inspired by the expectation of his soon arrival – for, just like those shepherds of Bethlehem, we truly were born for such a time as this! Never miss a devotion again! Sign up for our Worthy Briefs!We're being CENSORED ... HELP get the WORD OUT! SHARE!!! View the full article
    • Exodus 12:3 Speak to all the congregation of Israel, saying: ‘On the tenth day of this month every man shall take for himself a lamb, according to the house of his father, a lamb for a household. Joshua 4:19 Now the people came up from the Jordan on the tenth day of the first month, and they camped in Gilgal on the east border of Jericho. 20 And those twelve stones which they took out of the Jordan, Joshua set up in Gilgal. Matthew 21:8-9 And a very great multitude spread their garments in the way; others cut down branches from the trees, and strawed them in the way. And the multitudes that went before, and that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna to the Son of David: Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord; Hosanna in the highest. The Temple Institute in the Old City of Jerusalem has been preparing temple articles, priestly garments and studying for years to prepare a priesthood for service in a proposed rebuilt temple on the Temple Mount. A recent news article reported that training had begun for the preparation of the Passover sacrifice. The day for the training was the 10th of Nisan, the day designated in the Old Testament for choosing the Passover lamb. Since the eyes of the Jewish people are still partially blinded to the true identity of their Messiah, most of them don’t know that the ultimate Passover Lamb was already sacrificed 2000 years ago. The 10th of Nissan was an historic day in the history of our faith. Not only was it the day the Passover Lamb was chosen and brought into the houses of the Israelites in Egypt – it was also the very day that the children of Israel, freed from slavery, finally crossed into Jordan entering the “Promised Land” for the first time. And one other significant event happened on this day: Yeshua of Nazareth (Jesus, called Christ) entered Jerusalem on a donkey, just as the prophet Zechariah had said He would [Zech. 9:9] as crowds of Israelites shouted “Hosanna!” or “Save now!” to Him, confidently identifying Him as their savior and Messiah. In effect, the entire nation was choosing their “Passover lamb” who was to deliver them from sin and death! But the leaders of the nation rejected Him… …and so modern Israel is still waiting for the Messiah, even here in the Promised Land, while He continues to be revealed as the Savior of the world in the Gentile nations. There is a remnant of Jews who have discovered Him, who have chosen their Passover Lamb carefully and who know He is without blemish, and a growing number have also come to live in Israel in fulfillment of God’s promise to restore the nation in the latter days. But for most, Messiah’s coming is still in the future… There is a “Promised Land” for every soul who carefully chooses his Passover Lamb, Yeshua the Messiah, whether Jew or Gentile. It is the promise of deliverance from sin, death, and Hell, into eternal life in a New Heavens and a New Earth. Our Passover Lamb, Yeshua, is the only way of entry into this Land. Choosing Him has made us “priests” who offer spiritual sacrifices of prayer that His salvation will be known all over the world, and finally, once again, here in Israel. Never miss a devotion again! Sign up for our Worthy Briefs!We're being CENSORED ... HELP get the WORD OUT! SHARE!!! View the full article
    • I personally know of many Christians in service to our Lord in the joy and certain hope of Jesus that do not or did not have any strong desire to be baptized in water. In fact I know one friend that opposed it for years. Yet when told by the elders that  he must be baptized if he is to lead a ministry work he spent time in prayer with his wife then in obedience to  the elders he and his wife both were baptized. Was he strong in his ministry duties? Yes! Was he an extremely active  witness of the gospel of Jesus? Yes! I had the job duty to have facilities prepared for water baptisms for some 14 years and so saw and heard the testimonies of many a Christian, a whole lot of them waited years to be baptized in water.
  • Who's Online

201 Guests
  • Popular Contributors

• Tell a friend

Love Worthy Christian Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Christian Blogs

• Blog Entries

• Birthdays

1. blackbeauty
      blackbeauty
      62 years old
    2. Evangelica
      Evangelica
      Not Telling
    3. Jamin Jackson
      Jamin Jackson
      Not Telling