christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Weather

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
115 replies to this topic

Guest_man_*

Guest_man_*
  • Guests
What's the weather like in your neck of the woods right now?

I'm located in central Minnesota and the temp right now is -14 degrees below zero. It dropped 4 degrees in the last 2 hours.

nebula

nebula

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 56,992 posts
Here - been an overcasrt/rainy weekend, had flurries-snow shower this morning, finally clearing.

Not as cold here as it is for you, but for what we are used to, it's got us feeling frozen.

That's 35 degrees with a lot of moisture in the air.

OK, it's been colder than this the past 2 weeks, so I shouldn't complain. It's just that our average winter temp is at 40.

~Shalhevet~

~Shalhevet~

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,857 posts
We got 20 inches of snow over the weekend and today it is -5 with the wind chill. :blink:

Hunterpoet

Hunterpoet

Royal Member

• Members *
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,455 posts
LOL....weather...man

maybe it's just a hunter thing

sitting under the storm they talked about for 3 days....I have a 1 foot drift in my driveway and those big fluffy flakes are slowly but consistently falling, the temp is below 32f...havn't checked recently.

guppy

guppy

Advanced Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 381 posts
I'm in Washington state, lower Columbia basin 51 degrees yesterday and raining. I'm hoping for warm weather again today. *smiles*.

mizzdy

mizzdy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,681 posts
Well let me be the disliked one here and say its going to be about 70 today! :whistling: After the 20's and 30's and wind I will take it! :laugh:

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,013 posts
In centeral Oklahoma it's 37 degrees and sunny with an east southeast wind of 5 to 10 mph. A nice December day.

Not missing all that snow some of you have.....

OneLight

OneLight

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,257 posts
In New Hampshire, it has been in the 40's and raining. The temperature will soon drop into the 20's with snow for two days, then sunny. Strange weather when Miami's lowest is colder then ours ... :blink:

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,459 posts
Blazing hot, clean blue sky, light breeze today. Big thunderstorm and a heavy downpour this evening, now the stars are out.

Typical African summer day...

2Joyful

2Joyful

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,672 posts
December, in my town in Louisiana, we have been experiencing 2 seasons each day... :blink:

Mornings are chilly around in the 30*, by noon hight 60*, sometimes 70* and evening upper 20*.

But today, it seems lake old man winter has arrived..it's 30* and very cold.

Believer1997

Believer1997

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,823 posts

I'm located in central Minnesota and the temp right now is -14 degrees below zero. It dropped 4 degrees in the last 2 hours.

We are in mid-atlantic and I normally don't pay a lot of attention to the weather... after all... there's nothing that can be done about it. I do hope the northeaster that is being chatted about locally now - holds off. I want to go see family so badly and I need to be on a plane at the end of the week.... I know that sounds selfish... but we have dreamed of this for so long and I just need to see them... So... NO WHITE CHRISTMAS, if you please, Father.

~candice~

~candice~

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,087 posts
85F, 85% relative humidity, thunderstorms :wub:

LeonaS

LeonaS

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts
For Central and Northern Georgia it's VERY cold. Started out at about 20 with a wind chill feel of 6! Snow flurries for 2 days. I think it's very beautiful, but I worry for the birds and little critters.

Here's a photo of my dog, Sweetie, trying to make her way through the snow drifts.
http://img714.images.../7104/008nc.jpg

:laugh:

Edited by LeonaS, 13 December 2010 - 07:33 PM.

ayin jade

ayin jade

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,534 posts
Do you really want to know?

ayin jade

ayin jade

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,534 posts
Y'all aint gonna like me.

It was 82 today. Lovely winter day in sunny Arizona!

2Joyful

2Joyful

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,672 posts

We are in mid-atlantic and I normally don't pay a lot of attention to the weather... after all... there's nothing that can be done about it. I do hope the northeaster that is being chatted about locally now - holds off. I want to go see family so badly and I need to be on a plane at the end of the week.... I know that sounds selfish... but we have dreamed of this for so long and I just need to see them... So... NO WHITE CHRISTMAS, if you please, Father.

Understandable B..blessings :emot-hug:

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts
OOOOOhhhhhh you are downright balmy!!
Have elderly cousins in the PA area. At least you are not brrrrried under snow, ice and wind and below zero wind chills.

2Joyful

2Joyful

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,672 posts

Y'all aint gonna like me.

It was 82 today. Lovely winter day in sunny Arizona!

Wow!! I wish :laugh:

MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,597 posts

Yikes! It's in the 30s at night here on the Gulf but about 55 at midday. I SURE don't miss that cold weather up north! Stay safe, man, that kind of cold is dangerous.

MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,597 posts

85F, 85% relative humidity, thunderstorms :wub:

Um...Candice....it's summer Down Under, right?

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network