christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Weather

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Guest_man_*

Guest_man_*
  • Guests
We got a foot of snow today.

It's now raining.

Guest_man_*

Guest_man_*
  • Guests
It's snowing....................................again.

18 plus inches and counting.

:047:

gdemoss

gdemoss

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,317 posts
  • Interests:Pursuing the fulfillment of the promise that I have been given power to become one of the sons of God.

It's snowing....................................again.

18 plus inches and counting.

:047:

Some reports of 36 inches coming in. It is something new just about everyday somewhere around the globe. Got good plows?

Posted Image

~candice~

~candice~

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,087 posts
  • Interests:John 6:68-69 But Simon Peter answered Him, “Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life. Also we have come to believe and know that You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” (NKJV)
Whaaa? Have I missed some news? Aren't you guys in SPRING?!?!

gdemoss

gdemoss

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,317 posts
  • Interests:Pursuing the fulfillment of the promise that I have been given power to become one of the sons of God.

Whaaa? Have I missed some news? Aren't you guys in SPRING?!?!

Spring has been cancelled this year due to lack of interest I think?

Guest_man_*

Guest_man_*
  • Guests
It's May 1st and as I look outside........................................................it's snowing..........................................again.

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,936 posts
  • Interests:camping computers
81° today and 40% chance of rain....... 42° tomorrow and 90% chance of some kind of percipitation.. But that's oklahoma for you....

gdemoss

gdemoss

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,317 posts
Posted Image

That is pretty weird. When man said snow I thought what, how can that be? We are practically neighbors and it is 80+ here. Then I saw the above map.

Guest_man_*

Guest_man_*
  • Guests

That is pretty weird. When man said snow I thought what, how can that be? We are practically neighbors and it is 80+ here. Then I saw the above map.

Some places are getting as much as 14 inches. The three days of 70 plus degrees we had last week is preventing most of it from sticking. The water content is the big problem now. It's keeping farmers out of the fields, which translates to higher food prices in the near future and many who live next to rivers and lakes are being flooded.

It's just a mess.

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,936 posts
Interestingly the two lakes we get our water from are still 8 feet below normal.... wish we had some of that run off from that snow....... but I really don't want the snow.

holys

holys

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts
  • Interests:Well i love God so so much..I love to read the bible,worship,pray,play my guitar,Spend time with my daughter and go to church
Hey!! Well..Lets see....i Look outside and the sun is shinning...Very few clouds do i see...The wind is blowing a bit and its kind of warm outside..Im thinking around 70 in temp..maybe...a good day.. :mgcheerful:

MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,288 posts
It's going down to the low 40s/high 30s here in Houston tonight. This is so WEIRD! Did I mention I live in HOUSTON, TEXAS????? :confused:

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,522 posts
  • Interests:God,reading,cross stitch,Jigsaw Puzzles and I love to bake.
Two nights ago it was 30 degrees at night here.And today it was over 80.Really weird. :wacko:

2Joyful

2Joyful

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,712 posts
  • Interests:Faith, Family and Friends. Interacting with those who know God and those who needs help finding Him.
62...low 41 later tonight. A couple days ago 33. This is the first time I have refused to pack away winter clothing. :hmmm:

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,522 posts
  • Interests:God,reading,cross stitch,Jigsaw Puzzles and I love to bake.

62...low 41 later tonight. A couple days ago 33. This is the first time I have refused to pack away winter clothing. :hmmm:

A man I work with said him and his wife took a vacation a month ago to the South.He was surprised that it was so cold.

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,936 posts
Going to the western slopes of the Grand Tetons next week........ hoping for global warming to kick in...... I don't think they have even opened the roads through Yellowstone yet. Seems the parks department doesn't have the money to plow the roads....

Guest_man_*

Guest_man_*
  • Guests

Posted Image

Anyone else notice that this map continues to update itself?

gdemoss

gdemoss

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,317 posts

Posted Image

That is pretty neat but definitely loses the original point of the post.

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,936 posts

Posted Image

That is because they posted a jpeg file that the site updates ever so often....... one of those lessons we might take when using information we don't control the source.

Guest_man_*

Guest_man_*
  • Guests
On May 2nd we got 14 inches of snow.

Today we had a record high of 98 degrees.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2015 part of the Worthy Network