Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Weather

32 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

We got a foot of snow today.

It's now raining.

Posted · Report post

It's snowing....................................again.

18 plus inches and counting.

:047:

Posted · Report post

It's snowing....................................again.

18 plus inches and counting.

:047:

Some reports of 36 inches coming in. It is something new just about everyday somewhere around the globe. Got good plows?

Snow-to-the-depth-of-5.15-010.jpg

Posted · Report post

Whaaa? Have I missed some news? Aren't you guys in SPRING?!?!

Posted · Report post

Whaaa? Have I missed some news? Aren't you guys in SPRING?!?!

Spring has been cancelled this year due to lack of interest I think?

Posted · Report post

It's May 1st and as I look outside........................................................it's snowing..........................................again.

Posted · Report post

81° today and 40% chance of rain....... 42° tomorrow and 90% chance of some kind of percipitation.. But that's oklahoma for you....

Posted · Report post

acttemp_600x405.jpg

That is pretty weird. When man said snow I thought what, how can that be? We are practically neighbors and it is 80+ here. Then I saw the above map.

Posted · Report post

That is pretty weird. When man said snow I thought what, how can that be? We are practically neighbors and it is 80+ here. Then I saw the above map.

Some places are getting as much as 14 inches. The three days of 70 plus degrees we had last week is preventing most of it from sticking. The water content is the big problem now. It's keeping farmers out of the fields, which translates to higher food prices in the near future and many who live next to rivers and lakes are being flooded.

It's just a mess.

Posted · Report post

Interestingly the two lakes we get our water from are still 8 feet below normal.... wish we had some of that run off from that snow....... but I really don't want the snow.

Posted · Report post

Hey!! Well..Lets see....i Look outside and the sun is shinning...Very few clouds do i see...The wind is blowing a bit and its kind of warm outside..Im thinking around 70 in temp..maybe...a good day.. :mgcheerful:

Posted · Report post

It's going down to the low 40s/high 30s here in Houston tonight. This is so WEIRD! Did I mention I live in HOUSTON, TEXAS????? :confused:

Posted · Report post

Two nights ago it was 30 degrees at night here.And today it was over 80.Really weird. :wacko:

Posted · Report post

62...low 41 later tonight. A couple days ago 33. This is the first time I have refused to pack away winter clothing. :hmmm:

Posted · Report post

62...low 41 later tonight. A couple days ago 33. This is the first time I have refused to pack away winter clothing. :hmmm:

A man I work with said him and his wife took a vacation a month ago to the South.He was surprised that it was so cold.

Posted · Report post

Going to the western slopes of the Grand Tetons next week........ hoping for global warming to kick in...... I don't think they have even opened the roads through Yellowstone yet. Seems the parks department doesn't have the money to plow the roads....

Posted · Report post

acttemp_600x405.jpg

Anyone else notice that this map continues to update itself?

Posted · Report post

acttemp_600x405.jpg

That is pretty neat but definitely loses the original point of the post.

Posted · Report post

acttemp_600x405.jpg

That is because they posted a jpeg file that the site updates ever so often....... one of those lessons we might take when using information we don't control the source.

Posted · Report post

On May 2nd we got 14 inches of snow.

Today we had a record high of 98 degrees.

Posted · Report post

Kind of a short spring????

Posted · Report post

Hoping for a little more snow in Colorado to catch the end of Snowboarding season :D (Only on the slopes of course, I wouldn't want anyone to be affected by my personal wishful thinking)

Posted · Report post

Well today we're having spring type thundershowers...... temp is 70 under the carport... lovely day.

Posted · Report post

yo yo weather. Strange stuff.

Posted · Report post

over close to the westers slopes of the Grand Tetons and it's 42 degrees and raining. going to just take the day off and relax after a long dirve.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0