christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Pastor with 666 Tattoo Claims to be Divine ...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
28 replies to this topic

vja4Him

vja4Him
  • Members
  • 97 posts
Has anyone seen this guy, Jose Luis de Jesus Miranda? Very bizarre ... This guy claims to be the reincarnation of Jesus Christ. Teaches there is no sin and no devil.

His followers believe that he is God!

http://articles.cnn.......too?_s=PM:US

Bold Believer

Bold Believer

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,628 posts
The man is so obviously insane, it's not even worth a look.

MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,598 posts
I saw this guy interviewed a couple of years ago. He's a total lunatic and, IMO, is one of the false christs (small 'c') that Jesus spoke of.

Mark 13
6“Many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am He!’ and will mislead many.

OneLight

OneLight

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,886 posts
Right on time ...

Matthew 24:24
For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

Mark 13:22
For false christs and false prophets will rise and show signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,598 posts

Right on time ...

Matthew 24:24
For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

Mark 13:22
For false christs and false prophets will rise and show signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

:emot-nod:

vja4Him

vja4Him
  • Members
  • 97 posts
Here is the working link:

http://articles.cnn....tattoo?_s=PM:US

vja4Him

vja4Him
  • Members
  • 97 posts
2 Corinthians 11:14 (King James Version)

14And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

vja4Him

vja4Him
  • Members
  • 97 posts
2 Timothy 4:3 (King James Version)

3For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears.

Leonard

Leonard

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,886 posts
Sure I've seen him: Same old Deceiver, new costume.........

Babbler

Babbler

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 614 posts
Whenever someone uses the 666 number, I instantly know they do not know what they are talking about.

Matt712

Matt712

• PipPip
  • 116 posts
In the early church there were people who tried to teach that there was no good or evil too..... Good people like Paul struggled relentlessly to uproot those false teachings. I pity those who are taken in by this teaching since God is already willing to forgive all of our sins and transgressions for FREE! False prophets mostly fool those who are looking for a loophole by which they can continue their old way of life and still receive their reward.

Matthew 6:5 "When you pray, don't be like the hypocrites who love to pray publicly on street corners and in the synagogues where everyone can see them. I tell you the truth, that is all the reward they will ever get."

Matthew 6:23 "But when your eye is bad, your whole body is filled with darkness. And if the light you think you have is actually darkness, how deep that darkness is!"

xequedox

xequedox

• PipPip
  • 101 posts
Im evil! so that makes me good! ....uuuhhhm what? ok lol noone will believe that

CellShade

CellShade

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts
Blessings
Pray for the guy and the people he has fooled.
They all need Jesus.

Dragoon

Dragoon

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts
I saw him interviewed several years ago.

The sad thing is that he actually has people who follow and believe him.
To me, this points to our own responsibility (individually and as a body) to obey the Word, be carefully teach the Word, and to not be afraid to correct and rebuke one another in the Word. Are we really being 'polite' and loving when we allow our Brothers and Sisters to creep into sin because we are too shy or embarassed to speak Christ to them?

In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of his appearing and his kingdom, I give you this charge: Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction. For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths. (2 Timothy 4:1-4)

praiser91

praiser91
  • Members
  • 10 posts
Well Jesus said that the spirt of antichrist was already loose n the Bible this man is not him "many will come in My name, but do not be decived."

Arthur Durnan

Arthur Durnan

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,454 posts
These birds are a dime-a-dozen or maybe a dime-a-thousand! They're psychotic, public purse-oriented & Perdition-attuned. They seek satanic "fame & fortune" meaning power over the heart, power over the mind & power over your bank account. "666" just about says it all! Hey, Charles Taze Russell, I thought you were long dead and gone, no?

Rustyangel

Rustyangel

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,543 posts

Has anyone seen this guy, Jose Luis de Jesus Miranda? Very bizarre ... This guy claims to be the reincarnation of Jesus Christ. Teaches there is no sin and no devil.

Agreed not even worth a look.

Gael

Gael
  • Members
  • 95 posts
A sign of the times for sure...keep looking up.

Guest_AndrewCothran_*

Guest_AndrewCothran_*
  • Guests

INSANE and sad ..

Love is alive

Love is alive

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 410 posts

As per usual this link has been censored

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network