1. Christian Discussions

1. Study Group

Join our online studies! Only those part of the ministry can start topics in this forum, although anyone may reply to any topic started!

Online forum for users to post their Bible studies.

1. General

All videos are will be reviewed before being published on WCF.

1. 46.6k

Live-blogging events, posting interesting Op-Eds and tidbits, that are relevant — but not necessarily something we can publish on Worthy News.

1. Worthy Devotions

...read our Bible based daily devotions from Israel.

• Very well stated and now in 2024 its coming out that they knew all along, from the beginning that these mRNA Covid vaccines did not prevent transmission. The whole passport thing was therefore an imposition based on lies. Will these people ever be accountable? 2024 is the year that ends the vaccine mandate to use these vaccines under an emergency clause. Now in the coming days the UN will be taking a vote about gaining world wide control if another "pandemic arises again".  And yes of course they are planing on another. We need to pray to God they don't get the majority of votes for such a worldwide control.
    • Paul calls em gentiles.  I say then, have they stumbled that they should fall? Certainly not! But through their fall, to provoke them to jealousy, salvation has come to the Gentiles. 12 Now if their [c]fall is riches for the world, and their failure riches for the Gentiles, how much more their fullness! 13 For I speak to you Gentiles; inasmuch as I am an apostle to the Gentiles That's just a thing christians invented, to call themselves the holy chosen ones and an unbeliever a heathen. But that's nowhere in the Bible and God was jealous because they had these demon gods so He would go to the foolish nations to make them jealous and get them back. If Jerusalem does not accept Jesus He will not come back. Matthew 23 37 “O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing! 38 See! Your house is left to you desolate; 39 for I say to you, you shall see Me no more till you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!’ ” Therefore, when they had come together, they asked Him, saying, “Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?” And He said to them, “It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority. But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.” Acts 1:6‭-‬8 NKJV https://bible.com/bible/114/act.1.6-8.NKJV https://www.charismanews.com/opinion/in-the-line-of-fire/a-deadly-anti-israel-theological-error/ : They inquired, “Lord, will you at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?” He replied, “It is not for you to know times or seasons that the Father has fixed by his own authority. But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth” (vv. 6-8). In other words, that’s a good question, and it certainly makes sense in light of everything we’ve been talking about, but the timing of when that will happen—when God will “restore the kingdom to Israel”—is not of your concern right now. You must concentrate on fulfilling the Great Commission with the help of the Spirit’s power. But that’s not how John Calvin interpreted Jesus’ reply. As noted by Dr. Paul R. Wilkinson in his book Understanding Christian Zionism, Calvin stated that there “‘were “as many errors … as words’ in the disciples’ question concerning Israel’s restoration. This, he believed, showed ‘how bad scholars they were under so good a Master,’ and therefore ‘when he [Jesus] saith, you shall receive power, he admonisheth them of their imbecility.'”   Ezekiel 37 37 The hand of the Lord came upon me and brought me out in the Spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley; and it was full of bones. 2 Then He caused me to pass by them all around, and behold, there were very many in the open valley; and indeed they were very dry. 3 And He said to me, “Son of man, can these bones live?” So I answered, “O Lord God, You know.” 4 Again He said to me, “Prophesy to these bones, and say to them, ‘O dry bones, hear the word of the Lord! 5 Thus says the Lord God to these bones: “Surely I will cause breath to enter into you, and you shall live. 6 I will put sinews on you and bring flesh upon you, cover you with skin and put breath in you; and you shall live. Then you shall know that I am the Lord.” ’ ” 7 So I prophesied as I was commanded; and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and suddenly a rattling; and the bones came together, bone to bone. 8 Indeed, as I looked, the sinews and the flesh came upon them, and the skin covered them over; but there was no breath in them. 9 Also He said to me, “Prophesy to the breath, prophesy, son of man, and say to the [a]breath, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe on these slain, that they may live.” ’ ” 10 So I prophesied as He commanded me, and breath came into them, and they lived, and stood upon their feet, an exceedingly great army. 11 Then He said to me, “Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. They indeed say, ‘Our bones are dry, our hope is lost, and we ourselves are cut off!’ 12 Therefore prophesy and say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Behold, O My people, I will open your graves and cause you to come up from your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. 13 Then you shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O My people, and brought you up from your graves. 14 I will put My Spirit in you, and you shall live, and I will place you in your own land. Then you shall know that I, the Lord, have spoken it and performed it,” says the Lord.’ ” One Kingdom, One King 15 Again the word of the Lord came to me, saying, 16 “As for you, son of man, take a stick for yourself and write on it: ‘For Judah and for the children of Israel, his companions.’ Then take another stick and write on it, ‘For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel, his companions.’ 17 Then join them one to another for yourself into one stick, and they will become one in your hand.     Come, and let us return to the Lord; For He has torn, but He will heal us; He has stricken, but He will bind us up. After two days He will revive us; On the third day He will raise us up, That we may live in His sight. Hosea 6:1‭-‬2 NKJV https://bible.com/bible/114/hos.6.1-2.NKJV   “The Lord will save the tents of Judah first, so that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem shall not become greater than that of Judah. In that day the Lord will defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; the one who is feeble among them in that day shall be like David, and the house of David shall be like God, like the Angel of the Lord before them. It shall be in that day that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. “And I will pour on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and supplication; then they will look on Me whom they pierced. Yes, they will mourn for Him as one mourns for his only son, and grieve for Him as one grieves for a firstborn. In that day there shall be a great mourning in Jerusalem, like the mourning at Hadad Rimmon in the plain of Megiddo. And the land shall mourn, every family by itself: the family of the house of David by itself, and their wives by themselves; the family of the house of Nathan by itself, and their wives by themselves; the family of the house of Levi by itself, and their wives by themselves; the family of Shimei by itself, and their wives by themselves; all the families that remain, every family by itself, and their wives by themselves. Zechariah 12:7‭-‬14 NKJV https://bible.com/bible/114/zec.12.7-14.NKJV   Jeremiah 31 Thus says the Lord, Who gives the sun for a light by day, The ordinances of the moon and the stars for a light by night, Who disturbs the sea, And its waves roar (The Lord of hosts is His name): 36 “If those ordinances depart From before Me, says the Lord, Then the seed of Israel shall also cease From being a nation before Me forever.” 37 Thus says the Lord: “If heaven above can be measured, And the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel For all that they have done, says the Lord. Isaiah 66 Hear the word of the Lord, You who tremble at His word: “Your brethren who hated you, Who cast you out for My name’s sake, said, ‘Let the Lord be glorified, That we may see your joy.’ But they shall be ashamed.” 6 The sound of noise from the city! A voice from the temple! The voice of the Lord, Who fully repays His enemies! 7 “Before she was in labor, she gave birth; Before her pain came, She delivered a male child. 8 Who has heard such a thing? Who has seen such things? Shall the earth be made to give birth in one day? Or shall a nation be born at once? For as soon as Zion was in labor, She gave birth to her children. 9 Shall I bring to the time of birth, and not cause delivery?” says the Lord. “Shall I who cause delivery shut up the womb?” says your God.    
    • Agree!  I am not advocating a method, which will supplant the inner leading of the Spirit.  I just know that in the USA there are a lot of people who are anxious about the situation of things they see happening, both domestically and abroad. (Even though many Americans pay far more attention to domestic things, if the middle east gets ready to blow and they see we might potentially be dragged into a war with much larger implications, that will certainly get our attention!) And as Paul says, the Spirit guides us to be aware of our audience - "I have become all things to all people, that I might by all means save some."  1 Cor 9:22  Therefore, I'm just thinking we might prepare a little to be ready with a simple answer and to plant a seed if and when the opportunity arises.
    • Yes, of course.  The one involving sight was the one that happened in one of the churches i go to.  I saw a white light which looked like an angel to me. It had human shape but no face, and it had wings.  It appeared in front of me and i got very scared at first but i didn't have fear because i knew immediately that this was a response to some of the prayers i was doing for months, in regards to a health-related situation.  So it was more of a shock-scare, like when someone yells behind you to scare you but you know they don't mean any harm.  The angel stayed in front of me for about 10 seconds and then it flew away on the top of the church and went through the roof of the church.  My wife was also present who saw this. It was only me and her in the church on a Wednesday afternoon, and the priest opened the door for us so we can pray.  So i also have her as a witness to "comfort" me that i wasn't crazy. But even if she wasn't there, i wouldn't care if people believe me or not. Because miracles are personal, unless God wants them public like the Fatima miracle or other miracles throughout history.  The one involving smell is related to an icon in Pennsylvania which releases an oil which smells like roses. This is also a miracle onto itself on how this icon releases oil but i was lucky to be anointed with this oil.  So, 3 months after, when i was praying, i smelt this scent as a response to my prayer and the issue which was health-related, was resolved.    GLORY TO GOD!  
    • I'll play the "Devil's Advocate" for the sake of debte, especially with my old contender @Marilyn C (smiley) For those living in the "Bible belt" of the USA, I assume they've heard something about rapture and "the end of the world". But the millions in the Amazonas and Siberia have hardly heard of Jesus. I think that in Arizona you might have a chance, but the Mongolian shepherd boy is not going to be moved by what happens in Jerusalem. His life is just to hard to scare him. But this does not mean I'm against the plan. Paul, under inspiration, said that even those who, out of jealousy against him, who told the authorities tat he was preaching another king, were preaching Christ. I say, all avenues are open, but that we must not forget that for a man to turn, he must be convicted that he s a sinner. He has to confess Jesus as Lord. Gehenna must be more frightening than siding with the Beast and getting his mark. "Fear not them which can kill the body .... (Matt.10:28). What say you all?
  • Who's Online

134 Guests
  • Popular Contributors

• Tell a friend

Love Worthy Christian Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Christian Blogs

• Blog Entries

• Birthdays

1. Absolem
      Absolem
      34 years old
    2. Adam
      Adam
      82 years old
    3. CaringandSharing
      CaringandSharing
      55 years old