Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

3-3-03

65 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

:inlove: Family, friends and intercessors,

This ministry has been called by the Holy Spirit into deep prayer and fasting on March 3rd, as have many other ministries and individuals.  Something quite phenomenal is going on, and is about to occur.  Throughout the world, the Body of the Messiah has been called out...beyond denominational, racial, and national boundries....for this date.  Dreams, visions and visitation have been added to prophetic rhema to raise the call.  Confirmations through the scriptures have been widely given to acknowledge the authenticity of this call.  We do not know exactly what will be raised up on March 3rd, 2003, but for a year the Holy Spirit has been highlighting it as a VERY significant day.

Indications are that (whatever the situation will be) it is something that will not be turned back by prayer, but greatly influenced by prayer.  Will it be a wondrous, Godly occurrence?  Will it be a terror assault?  Will it be centered around an attack on Iraq?  We do not know more than that we are called to pray and fast.  Apparently, even President Bush has been advised of this urgency.  Therefore, Doug and I encourage all of you to join with In The Cleft of the Rock Ministries, International, and with the rest of the Body in setting aside this day...beginning at sundown on March 2rd, Jerusalem time (5:00 PM there), which is 10 AM, Sunday Mar 2, Eastern Standard Time here.  Pray as the Spirit leads you, rather than praying out of assumption or possibility.  The Lord may be offering us an unprecedented opportunity and privilege to join together across the globe to agree with Him in unity.  Below is printed the letter from the World Prayer Center in Colorado.  It is just one of many letters of request being circulated.  May all of us be led by the Spirit of Truth, so that we might co-labor with the Lord, and with each other, to see His will accomplished in the days ahead.

Shalom in the Prince of Peace, Kathleen

URGENT CALL FOR A "WORLDWIDE DAY OF PRAYER" ON 03-03-03

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The World Prayer Team is calling all Christians worldwide to a Worldwide Day of Prayer on Monday, March 3, 2003.

Ted Haggard, President of The World Prayer Team, says his office in The World Prayer Center has been flooded with messages from people all over the world saying that God is impressing upon them to prepare to pray on

03-03-03.  "These believers do not know one another, they've not been told about such an effort, nor are they connected to one another.

They do not know that the others are saying the same thing.  Clearly, the Holy Spirit is speaking to His Church, and He is calling His people to pray on this special date," says Haggard.  "As these reports began to come in, we sensed in our hearts that God wants us to promote a huge outpouring of prayer from Christians worldwide on 03-03-03.

Many believe there is significance to this date because of its numerical sequence, which reminds them of the Trinity.  After all, it is the 3rd day of the 3rd month of the 3rd year of the 3rd millennium.  Such a date sequence of 3's will never happen again." According to Haggard, "The Holy Spirit seemed to reveal Jeremiah 33:3 to me (again, more 3's) as our call to action, 'Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.'"

But the magnitude of this date is not just in the number 3.

It is a date embraced by the spiritual underworld as well.  The Global Consciousness movement (New Age) has for years been planning a worldwide effort on 03-03-03 they are calling "The largest ever experiment into global consciousness." Their prayer effort has gained widespread notoriety in NewAge circles and momentum through the growing international Peace Movement.  Should this not be enough to cause Christians to be on their knees, the significance of 03-03-03 becomes even more pressing as America could be launching a war with Iraq at about that very hour, against a leader, Saddam Hussein, who has only recently embraced Islam as a way of gaining support from the Islamic world.  Such was not the case with the first Gulf War.

Why is this date important to the Islamic world?  Because 03-03-03 is New Year's eve on the Islamic calendar (Islamic year 1424 begins March 4,

2003).  It is also the last day of the Hajj, the annual pilgrimage to Mecca, and, it's the day of the Festival of Sacrifice, or Eid al-Adha.  Because of three key elements of Islamic life converging in this

24-hour period, 03-03-03 is seen as a very significant day in the Islamic world -- a unusually important day of prayer and personal sacrifice.

While all of this is beneath the radars of the secular news media, it is clear to many Christian leaders that the world is on the brink of a spiritual battle of monumental proportions.  The epicenter of this struggle is the Middle East -- a battle is going on for Jerusalem and Babylon (Iraq), biblical centers of spiritual light and darkness.

The World Prayer Team therefore calls on all Christian churches and individuals to set aside time to pray on 03-03-03 at 3:33 PM in their time zone.

PRAYER POINTS: Pray that the armies of heaven will push back the powers of darkness in the Middle East.  Pray that Saddam Hussein will leave the country before war is required to remove him from power.

Pray that a spiritual shield will contain hostilities within the Iraqi borders (if war cannot be avoided), such that it doesn't spill over to the entire Islamic world.

Pray that weapons of mass destruction, if they are deployed on any side of the battle, will be powerless.  Pray that this date, rather than being a focal point of darkness, will be overwhelmed by the Light of God through the worldwide prayers of His people.  According to Corkie Haan, Vice President of The World Prayer Team and co-founder of The Presidential Prayer Team, "If nothing serious happens in the Middle East on or near this date, then we've fought our spiritual battle and have quietly won.  We're not looking for something catastrophic to happen -- we're looking to avoid that by fighting earnestly on our knees against an enemy who already has his spiritual forces lined up.  We're simply following the Holy Spirit's lead.  Sadly, we are far behind the preparations the enemy has made.  In a short time we need to enlist millions of prayer warriors around the world to be praying on 03-03-03."

PLEASE FORWARD this message to every person you know, as soon as possible.

THE WORLD PRAYER TEAM

Ted Haggard, President

Dr. Cornell "Corkie" Haan, Vice President

Posted · Report post

Okay, you got it...Count me in...

Posted · Report post

Hi KarenC,

I knew about this too and our church is participating in this. I'm surprised it had not been mentioned on this board sooner.

Posted · Report post

Hey, I think even the Catholics are in it...I think the Pope has declared that day a day of fasting ...I think...

Posted · Report post

Wow Thank You!

Posted · Report post

I forwarded it to everyone in my address book and I will be praying!! Thank You.

Posted · Report post

I don't remember if it was mentioned in the original post, but the day is significant as well, because of the "3"'s.

In His Love,

Suzanne

Posted · Report post

:inlove: Hay Suzanne! Howzit going?

Yes, the 3's are mentioned..

A lot going on the spiritual realm and we need this time of cooperate prayer. Undivided with one goal.

Have a blessed day..in Him, Karen :read:

Posted · Report post

:thumb: Me too. :inlove:  :read:

Posted · Report post

I'm confused about the time zones.  When it's 5:00 PM in Jerusalem on the eve of the 3rd, it is 10:00 AM Sunday EST.

If we all pray at 3:33 on 3-3-3, we''ll all be praying at different times that day all over the world.

In other words if we pray (central time zone, USA) all day on Sunday and Sunday night, we will praying along with Jerusalem.

I hope I'm not confusing everyone..........  :read:

Posted · Report post

Hi Rose.... here is what it said..

The World Prayer Team therefore calls on all Christian churches and individuals to set aside time to pray on 03-03-03 at 3:33 PM in their time zone.

Hope that helps...

in Him, Karen

:thumb:

Posted · Report post

Thanks for passing this on sis.

Posted · Report post

Sorry to be the eternal skeptic, but this hints very strongly of being an urban legend.  Remember the so-called gas ban last year?  That was an urban legend.  Yet a lot of people bought into it sight unseen.

Be careful what you buy into and be careful what you believe.  The Bible gives no significance to times, dates, or seasons for anything miraculous to happen.  So why 3-3-3?  The Trinity?  Superstition?  What will happen on 6-6-6 then?

Posted · Report post

Thanks, GM...I had shared this with a pastor and he said it was not correct ....the Hajj ended on February 13th and not on the eve of March 2nd, as indicated here in this...

He told me not to believe everything I read; he was very nice about it but I felt kinda dumb after that.

Posted · Report post

Thanks, GM...I had shared this with a pastor and he said it was not correct ....the Hajj ended on February 13th and not on the eve of March 2nd, as indicated here in this...

He told me not to believe everything I read; he was very nice about it but I felt kinda dumb after that.

It's not my intention to make anyone feel dumb, just as I'm sure was not the intention of your pastor.

Posted · Report post

No, I know GM...I used to be so gullible and then I made some great improvements in that area....{didn't believe everything I read}.

NOW, I still find times when something "sounds" right but isn't... uh, duh!  :read:

Posted · Report post

OKay, this has got to be a hoax.

Posted · Report post

hey cats am gm. I dont know if its a case of being gullible or not really. Often people ask me to pray for this or that and I say, sure no prob, I'll be praying anyway on that day. I like to talk to my Lord. And He likes it too. Nothin bad ever came from Praying to the Father if its for His glory. No matter what day it is. But its nice to know we have a watchman or two. :read:

Posted · Report post

Thx, Eric! :thumb:

GM: It still says that the Hajj ends March 2 and I was told by a reliable source it ended on Feb. 13th ....

So the info on it is suspect...

Posted · Report post

:read: If it would help for this debate of this request for prayer..

This is a combo of TWO different ministries that the Holy Spirit has propted in this matter.

I never thought time spent in prayer would hurt a Christian... or cause us to think it was a hoax.. that is sad.

I thought prayer request would apply to you guys here.. my bad...

In Christ, Karen

Posted · Report post

Karen,

Let me clarify.  I would never reject a request for prayer.  IN fact, if you look back, I believe that I encouraged the prayer aspect of your post.  However, the date 3-3-3 is what is in question here.  Let me ask you, would the Lord not honor daily prayer over this matter just as much as He would on a certain day?  Why the need for a coordinated effort one a certian day at a certain time then?  Seems to me that the Lord wants His people to pray continually, not just at a certain day at a certain time, for a certain thing.

Posted · Report post

Same here, Karen...I'm sorry if you got the wrong idea.

I was forwarding your post to an pastor who I correspond with. He said the "number" thing was not right or the date of Hajj...{which should be Feb 13th} but I am relaying his concerns, which came about from setting a particular day.

He did say that he felt compelled to fast and pray throughout the months of March and April and felt the leading of the Holy Spirit for the Body of Christ to join in prayer...bigtime!

Sorry, Karen...didn't mean to annoy you - just sharing what he said to me.

I'm definitely praying, though.

Posted · Report post

I recieved it 3 different ways... Charisma news today also..

Global Day of Prayer Urged for Iraq Crisis

Intercessory network says the date -030303- has some special significance

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Andy Butcher

As war with Iraq seems to draw closer, Christians have been urged to join in a worldwide day of prayer, next Monday.

The appeal has gone out from the World Prayer Team (WPT) network, based at the World Prayer Center in Colorado Springs, Colo., which says that the date -030303- seems to have some special significance.

Churches and individual Christians are being asked to set aside at least three minutes to pray at precisely 3:33 p.m., local time.

WPT's office had been "flooded" with messages from Christians around the world who felt God was impressing on them the importance of prayer on March 3, and did not know others were saying the same thing, said president Ted Haggard.

"Clearly, the Holy Spirit is speaking to His church, and He is calling His people to pray," said Haggard. "Many believe there is significance to this date because of its numerical sequence which reminds many Christians of the Trinity."

Haggard also said that Jeremiah 33:3 had been highlighted as "our call to action, 'Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.'"

The WPT appeal, being circulated widely by other prayer groups and movements, says that March 3 is also a significant date in the Muslim world, marking the eve of the Islamic New Year and the last day of the annual pilgrimage to Mecca.

The day has also "gained widespread notoriety in New Age circles," with plans for a large "experiment into global consciousness," says the WPT. March 3 sees the start of Gather the Women, a weeklong global initiative intended to "harness the power and wisdom of women for the benefit of all life."

The WPT alert says that "while all this is beneath the radars of the secular news media, it is clear to many Christian leaders that the world is on the brink of a spiritual battle of monumental proportions. The epicenter of this struggle is the Middle East- a battle is going on for Jerusalem and Babylon (Iraq), biblical centers of spiritual light and darkness."

Participants are being asked to pray that:

"the armies of heaven will push back the powers of darkness in the Middle East."

Saddam Hussein will leave the country "before war is required to remove him from power."

if war cannot be avoided, "a spiritual shield will contain hostilities within the Iraqi borders, such that it doesn't spill over to the entire Islamic world."

"weapons of mass destruction, if they are deployed on any side of the battle, will be powerless."

Meanwhile, leaders of the World Evangelical Alliance have called for special prayer over the Iraq situation. They said in a statement that they believed that "war or violence is almost always the worst solution for resolving conflict." They added: "Insofar as it is possible, all paths to peace should be explored."

At the Presidential Prayer Team (PPT), which has recruited 1.4 million people to pray for President Bush and his administration, an Adopt-a-Troop prayer effort has been launched.

Participants are given one of 50,000 names of military servicemen or women given to the PPT so far, with details of the branch of the military they serve in, and the name of their spouse and children. They can also print out a certificate with the details on that can be posted somewhere to remind them to pray regularly.

Don't shoot the messenger...

in Him, Karen

Posted · Report post

The WPT appeal, being circulated widely by other prayer groups and movements, says that March 3 is also a significant date in the Muslim world, marking the eve of the Islamic New Year and the last day of the annual pilgrimage to Mecca.

I thought this was on Feb 13th, not March 3rd.

Posted · Report post

Guys....for over the last year,even before 9/11,I've had the number 333 impressed upon me. I'd run into it constantly everywhere I'd go. I'd roll over and the clock would read 3:33,I'd buy something and it would be $3.33,I'd see a plate with 333 in it. Within the last couple days,I've seen it a couple times,once tonight at work 3:33 on the microwave and I wasn't going there nor even THINKING about it at that time! I've wondered and prayed about it,what it meant. Within the last month,it was impressed on me to seek,to find out what this time meant. Then it hit me....March 3rd,2003. I even talked about it with a Christian guy I work with. He comes up tonight grinning,and he showed me the website with the post about March 3rd's importance in prayer to me,saying 'you ain't gonna believe this'. Now I know what it means,what it is.....folks,do NOT take this thing lightly!! I am totally freaked sitting here typing this. It's got me worried pretty good,to say the least and yes I'm a Born Again Christian. I'm worried because I've got a 2 1/2 yr old little girl and TWINS on the way in August! I'm scared....is this a major terrorist attack? A major war? What is going on?? I heard recently Benny Hinn talking about what God showed him is going to take place 'within the first three and a half months' of this year. He said if he told the folks in the crowd (at TBN),that they'd run out of there and get on their knees in prayer instantly. This has got me freaked. I trust God,but I am VERY worried for my kids sake. It was also said that this would be a very very good year for the Church. Well,what is good for the Church? What causes the Church to grow? Tribulation,folks. Trouble. We could be in for some very very rough waters soon.....get on you knees and pray like you mean it!! Take this very seriously!!!!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0