Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Preschool wants Nana to get her some"From"???

8 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

If anyone has any guess what she is asking for I sure would appreciate it. It sounds like From, but she's preschool. Her brother's name is Logan and she calls him Yogan. It's not playdough but maybe something like it. We have walked through toys and craft department in a couple stores but she hasn't seen it.

Whoops, I meant to say ---preschooler--- wants Nana to get her some "From", in the heading .

Posted · Report post

If anyone has any guess what she is asking for I sure would appreciate it. It sounds like From, but she's preschool. Her brother's name is Logan and she calls him Yogan. It's not playdough but maybe something like it. We have walked through toys and craft department in a couple stores but she hasn't seen it.

? Good luck, Mama.

Get her a mat, some snacks, some grayons, some drawing paper, an eraser, a box or backpack to carry her stuff to school.

Posted · Report post

? Good luck, Mama.

Get her a mat, some snacks, some grayons, some drawing paper, an eraser, a box or backpack to carry her stuff to school.

Thanks Monarchy, the thing is she plays with this stuff at preschool . I hate to bother her teacher but I may have to call and ask.. She told me she really, really , really wants some.LOL I just took a chance someone here would read this and know what she may be talking about... :noidea:

Posted · Report post

Preschool wants Nana to get her some"From"?
We would love to help, but there isn't the slightest clue that we have been provided. I feel for you Grandma. :emot-handshake:

Posted · Report post

I searched "similar to playdough", and the only possibility I found was "foam putty"

:noidea:

Posted · Report post

Sounds like Gum to me. Could it be the playschool farm?

Posted · Report post

i questioned her about farm and gum. They didn't seem to be it, but I thought they seemed like a couple good possibilities. Thanks guys.

Posted · Report post

I thought it may be foam. . . can you ask her what she will do with it and how they use it at school? :noidea:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0