christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Preschool wants Nana to get her some"From"???

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

ears

ears

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts
If anyone has any guess what she is asking for I sure would appreciate it. It sounds like From, but she's preschool. Her brother's name is Logan and she calls him Yogan. It's not playdough but maybe something like it. We have walked through toys and craft department in a couple stores but she hasn't seen it.

Whoops, I meant to say ---preschooler--- wants Nana to get her some "From", in the heading .

He giveth more grace

He giveth more grace

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,923 posts

If anyone has any guess what she is asking for I sure would appreciate it. It sounds like From, but she's preschool. Her brother's name is Logan and she calls him Yogan. It's not playdough but maybe something like it. We have walked through toys and craft department in a couple stores but she hasn't seen it.

? Good luck, Mama.

Get her a mat, some snacks, some grayons, some drawing paper, an eraser, a box or backpack to carry her stuff to school.

ears

ears

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts

? Good luck, Mama.

Get her a mat, some snacks, some grayons, some drawing paper, an eraser, a box or backpack to carry her stuff to school.

Thanks Monarchy, the thing is she plays with this stuff at preschool . I hate to bother her teacher but I may have to call and ask.. She told me she really, really , really wants some.LOL I just took a chance someone here would read this and know what she may be talking about... :noidea:

He giveth more grace

He giveth more grace

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,923 posts

Preschool wants Nana to get her some"From"?

We would love to help, but there isn't the slightest clue that we have been provided. I feel for you Grandma. :emot-handshake:

nebula

nebula

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 56,992 posts
I searched "similar to playdough", and the only possibility I found was "foam putty"
:noidea:

OneLight

OneLight

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,112 posts
Sounds like Gum to me. Could it be the playschool farm?

ears

ears

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts
i questioned her about farm and gum. They didn't seem to be it, but I thought they seemed like a couple good possibilities. Thanks guys.

joi

joi

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,149 posts
I thought it may be foam. . . can you ask her what she will do with it and how they use it at school? :noidea:

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network