christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Extra terrestrial life on other planets.

* * * - - 2 votes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
376 replies to this topic

BEAST MODE

BEAST MODE
  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:reading, and knowing more about God. mostly looking to discuss theology with other christians. always grow, never slow!
aliens traveling from afar to get here violates the laws of physics. if you knew the implications of space travel you would easily disregard that theory my friend! ill go get my notes...

Hall7

Hall7

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Jesus, the Holy Spirit, enjoying the outdoors in snow, water, and mountain peaks...

aliens traveling from afar to get here violates the laws of physics. if you knew the implications of space travel you would easily disregard that theory my friend! ill go get my notes...

And they're illegal aliens because they don't have passports :lightbulb2:

damo1

damo1

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,478 posts
  • Interests:- i like reading fishing hunting motor bike riding smash up derbys horse riding camping

music christian heavy metal one off my friends who lives in south africa sent me some off his cds Invader

christian worship matt redman hillsong latest worship artists from america and the UK
I don"t believe that their are Extra terrestrial life on other planets as if their were aliens then why have they not shown us that they exist ?

i am a star track fan and i also am a fan off next generation i also watched all the episodes off voyager and star gate watching old re runs off voyager On HD One with old re runs off next generation that comes on every Thursday night

if they were to exist among us why are they not showing them selves with all the story"s you hear of people being abducted so i do not bother listening to folk who believe that these beings exist and are living on other planets

Hall7

Hall7

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Jesus, the Holy Spirit, enjoying the outdoors in snow, water, and mountain peaks...

Does anyone here believe of the possibility of life on other planets? I don't think the Bible mentions anything abou that. Could it be that God created life on other planets? And if He did I wonder if evil exists on these planets. Any ideas?

Angels are the aliens

I don't think so, angels are messengers and protectors not explorers

damo1

damo1

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,478 posts
  • Interests:- i like reading fishing hunting motor bike riding smash up derbys horse riding camping

music christian heavy metal one off my friends who lives in south africa sent me some off his cds Invader

christian worship matt redman hillsong latest worship artists from america and the UK
take a look at this you tube video on an alien attacking an 80 yr old elderly man in the philippines you can not tell me this is real this alien is known as an aswang blood sucker dracula i have never seen this aswang my self but i hear lot off story"s of UFO sightings and off other creatures that come out at night one story i heard is of a female vampire and another one of a witch

hear is another one these guys say its Two UFO

*** Edited the post to remove the videos. Videos have their own forum and this is the only forum videos can be displayed in. ***

Edited by OneLight, 10 January 2013 - 09:55 PM.

Jayyycuuup

Jayyycuuup

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,405 posts
  • Interests:Theology.
    Histology.
    Science.
    Jesus.

Does anyone here believe of the possibility of life on other planets? I don't think the Bible mentions anything abou that. Could it be that God created life on other planets? And if He did I wonder if evil exists on these planets. Any ideas?

Angels are the aliens

I don't think so, angels are messengers and protectors not explorers

Angels are from heaven, another heavenly body than earth which makes them
aliens to us.

al·ien
[eyl-yuh n, ey-lee-uh n]

citizenship by naturalization (distinguished from citizen ).
a foreigner.

a person who has been estranged or excluded.

a creature from outer space; extraterrestrial.

So you think God has his angel's take UFO's to earth?? Then why would there be no evidence of it found in the bible? When an angel of the LORD approached people they didn't see some space ship come up and drop them off, they, quote, appeared.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2015 part of the Worthy Network