Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Extra terrestrial life on other planets.

6 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

aliens traveling from afar to get here violates the laws of physics. if you knew the implications of space travel you would easily disregard that theory my friend! ill go get my notes...

Posted · Report post

aliens traveling from afar to get here violates the laws of physics. if you knew the implications of space travel you would easily disregard that theory my friend! ill go get my notes...

And they're illegal aliens because they don't have passports :lightbulb2:

Posted · Report post

I don"t believe that their are Extra terrestrial life on other planets as if their were aliens then why have they not shown us that they exist ?

i am a star track fan and i also am a fan off next generation i also watched all the episodes off voyager and star gate watching old re runs off voyager On HD One with old re runs off next generation that comes on every Thursday night

if they were to exist among us why are they not showing them selves with all the story"s you hear of people being abducted so i do not bother listening to folk who believe that these beings exist and are living on other planets

Posted · Report post

Does anyone here believe of the possibility of life on other planets? I don't think the Bible mentions anything abou that. Could it be that God created life on other planets? And if He did I wonder if evil exists on these planets. Any ideas?

Angels are the aliens

I don't think so, angels are messengers and protectors not explorers

Posted (edited) · Report post

take a look at this you tube video on an alien attacking an 80 yr old elderly man in the philippines you can not tell me this is real this alien is known as an aswang blood sucker dracula i have never seen this aswang my self but i hear lot off story"s of UFO sightings and off other creatures that come out at night one story i heard is of a female vampire and another one of a witch

hear is another one these guys say its Two UFO

*** Edited the post to remove the videos. Videos have their own forum and this is the only forum videos can be displayed in. ***

Edited by OneLight

Posted · Report post

Does anyone here believe of the possibility of life on other planets? I don't think the Bible mentions anything abou that. Could it be that God created life on other planets? And if He did I wonder if evil exists on these planets. Any ideas?

Angels are the aliens

I don't think so, angels are messengers and protectors not explorers

Angels are from heaven, another heavenly body than earth which makes them

aliens to us.

al·ien

[eyl-yuh n, ey-lee-uh n]

citizenship by naturalization (distinguished from citizen ).

a foreigner.

a person who has been estranged or excluded.

a creature from outer space; extraterrestrial.

So you think God has his angel's take UFO's to earth?? Then why would there be no evidence of it found in the bible? When an angel of the LORD approached people they didn't see some space ship come up and drop them off, they, quote, appeared.