christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

PROPHETIC DREAM?!!

* * * - - 2 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
81 replies to this topic

ayin jade

ayin jade

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,744 posts
Bornagain, I am curious. Not to nitpick or attack. How many of your dreams have not come true? Do you believe everything you dream?

I have had some dreams come true, and even dreams that were attacks. Ive had far many more that have not come true. I have also seen so many people caught up in their dreams that they can no longer separate reality from dream. They accept every dream as fact.

Do you test your dreams or just accept all of them as prophecy?

bornagain2011

bornagain2011

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts
Of course I don't believe all my dreams to be prophetic! I have dreams EVERY night, mostly lucid dreams. But sometimes a dream will stick out, and sometimes they come true, or a part of them do. I was only saying that I thought it was wierd that I had a dream about the mass execution of Christians and "terrorists" via guillotine, and then saw a bunch of stuff on the internet about guillotines being shipped in from China and Japan. Wouldn't you think that was odd? Some were shipped to Georgia and the senator there has decided to make that their execution of choice now since you can still donate organs afterwards.

I don't believe in everything on the internet, I'm not that gullable. I don't believe in UFOs cause I think they are demons. I don't believe in global warming either. But I believe alot of things are about to happen, probably within the next 20 years, and we should be prepared for them. Don't bank on a pre-trib rapture. The devil is hoping we will, that way we can be angry at God when we aren't raptured or we think we missed the rapture. Stay strong in your faith.

I also thought it was interesting that the country will be divided into 10 sections, each with a main FEMA camp facility. Why are there german soldiers in the US being trained on entering homes and detaining civilians? Why are there Chinese and Japanese soldiers here?

I know I will be ready when they declare martial law someday, I wont be surprised. I am just wondering how this would tie in the with Jewish temple being built, maybe the peace treaty will happen first or something I don't know.

Just my thoughts. I guess I don't need to know every detail, but I like to stay aware of what is happening.

ayin jade

ayin jade

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,744 posts
I read a news article many years ago (real news as in AP or Reuters), gonna see if I can find it again, where the man who promoted lethal injection is now saying that guillotine is a more humane means of execution. Given the influence he had in the past to get lethal injection used, it made me take notice of his words.

ayin jade

ayin jade

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,744 posts
Here is one article.

http://edition.cnn.c...tion/index.html

MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,598 posts

Some were shipped to Georgia and the senator there has decided to make that their execution of choice now since you can still donate organs afterwards.

That bill was proposed 17 years ago and never even made it to a vote......http://www.theforbid..._guillotine.htm

I also thought it was interesting that the country will be divided into 10 sections, each with a main FEMA camp facility. Why are there german soldiers in the US being trained on entering homes and detaining civilians? Why are there Chinese and Japanese soldiers here?

Do you have documentation for these statements?

Bold Believer

Bold Believer

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,628 posts

the website that I posted was kind of bunk, later I did a little investigating and those train cars are used for carrying automobiles. But people have been posting videos on youtube of fema building camps right now! Or remodeling old facilities, or turning old buildings into fema camps. I don't believe everything I see, but if I see 20 plus videos showing the same things, and see videos of soldiers talking about being trained to use guillotines then my ears perk up...ecspecially after the dream I had! I have had prophetic dreams before that came true. For example, I am adopted, and the night before I was to meet my parents for the first time I had a dream about what they would look like so in the morning I went and told my foster mom what I drempt and I said "today I am going to meet my new mommy and daddy!" and described in detail what they looked like! she was shocked! Back then they didn't tell children when they would meet their new parents incase the parents changed their minds or something.

I had another dream last night of going to jail, I was wearing an orange jump suite and my feet were shackled, me and other people were getting onto a bus. I was going to jail for 4 months, not sure what the charge was, but I wasn't too worried about it. I think I just had that dream cause of everything I have been thinking about.

Is it really far fetched to think that the government would one day view christians as radicals? I saw the list of people that qualify as terrorists, peaceful protesters is on it. Anyone that doesn't agree with the government will be considered a terrorist.

I took a change in posting what I did, I was afraid too, but I thought "what if it becomes true? It's better to post and have people think I am crazy but be warned ahead of time." And YES they are and have been building new FEMA "facilities" for emergencies, such as economical crisis, martial law, natural disaster, or anything the government will consider an emergency.

here is another link, at the bottom is the list of powers FEMA will have during a time of crisis.

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/camps.htm

The facilities I referred to are already in existence, they're stockpiled shelters. When FEMA came along, in the early days, it was not a bad thing. Properly managed (keyword properly) it is no worse than what Joseph had the Egyptians do.

Some (note: some) parts of the circus that has become our government DO view Believers as radicals. We need to keep our eyes open. Our government caters to Magogism, and claps its collective hands every time some new humanistic program comes into existance.

We used to call what is now FEMA "Civil Defense". There is a civilian organization which now uses the former "CD" blue triangle and white circle symbol and I believe yo can find them online by entering Civil Defense into your browser.

Sevenseas

Sevenseas

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,092 posts

Why are there german soldiers in the US being trained on entering homes and detaining civilians? Why are there Chinese and Japanese soldiers here?

?????????

bornagain2011

bornagain2011

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Why are there german soldiers in the US being trained on entering homes and detaining civilians? Why are there Chinese and Japanese soldiers here?

?????????

well, I found this...
*** removed link. Please remember this is a Christian site when you post links ***

This is a website about confirmation of the FEMA camps, if you scroll down a bit you will see the map of the country divided into 10 sections...
http://sovereignthin...s-police-state/

Sevenseas

Sevenseas

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,092 posts

If you have a means to leave the United States to start a new life, this is the time to do so, or you can stay and fight off the foreign troops. It's a global takeover of the capitalist system and they're coming for us all. Those living in the U.S. have a very short window of the next few months to get their things in order to leave the country to save their family's life and future. If you have another home in another country, it is highly recommend you relocate there

. said Cheryl

And yet....and yet...God says there will be wars and rumors of wars

So, like, where are all the Christians gonna move to?

Seriously, as a Christian, I cannot panic and pack stuff and head for the hills. If you read the Bible they won't be safe either

Why are so many so worried and so dedicated to posting every scary thing they can find? (rhetorical question. I know why)

I know people who have moved to Montana, don't pay taxes and homestead and yet boast all over the internet about their
success at farming, their livestock and gold under the bed. Hello? Guess where the invaders, should they invade, will head first?

I guess if the devil can't get a person to be anti-God, the next best thing is to persuade everyone that God is a feeble old man
who cannot take care of His own and has lost control of the earth to the UN

I have seen alot of people posting about what they believe is the persecution of Christians, take over of America, complete collapse
of the world as we know it (its a system and not empowered by God so let it go) and dire warnings, personal prophecies galore
and dreams which are actually nightmares and on and on

In all of it I wonder, and where is God? What does He REALLY have to say about it all? I suspect He has already spoken

ayin jade

ayin jade

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,744 posts

If you have a means to leave the United States to start a new life, this is the time to do so, or you can stay and fight off the foreign troops. It's a global takeover of the capitalist system and they're coming for us all. Those living in the U.S. have a very short window of the next few months to get their things in order to leave the country to save their family's life and future. If you have another home in another country, it is highly recommend you relocate there

. said Cheryl

And yet....and yet...God says there will be wars and rumors of wars

So, like, where are all the Christians gonna move to?

Seriously, as a Christian, I cannot panic and pack stuff and head for the hills. If you read the Bible they won't be safe either

Why are so many so worried and so dedicated to posting every scary thing they can find? (rhetorical question. I know why)

I know people who have moved to Montana, don't pay taxes and homestead and yet boast all over the internet about their
success at farming, their livestock and gold under the bed. Hello? Guess where the invaders, should they invade, will head first?

I guess if the devil can't get a person to be anti-God, the next best thing is to persuade everyone that God is a feeble old man
who cannot take care of His own and has lost control of the earth to the UN

I have seen alot of people posting about what they believe is the persecution of Christians, take over of America, complete collapse
of the world as we know it (its a system and not empowered by God so let it go) and dire warnings, personal prophecies galore
and dreams which are actually nightmares and on and on

In all of it I wonder, and where is God? What does He REALLY have to say about it all? I suspect He has already spoken

I agree sevenseas

bornagain2011

bornagain2011

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts
All I am doing is warning people, you can believe me or not. I wont run away from home, I will surrender in peace. Besides, my ex husband wouldn't let me take the kids anywhere anyways.

Some of these FEMA camps have playgrounds in them, what does that tell ya? This is suppose to be a "happy" place. Haulocaust in America.

Arthur Durnan

Arthur Durnan

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,454 posts
The Blessed Holy Spirit of God has already give us a complete Bible for time & eternity. The Holy Spirit shows us Jesus Christ, not FEMA. Believers are safe in the arms of Jesus, Safe on His gentle breast! Iron-clad security unknown by the world!

bornagain2011

bornagain2011

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

The Blessed Holy Spirit of God has already give us a complete Bible for time & eternity. The Holy Spirit shows us Jesus Christ, not FEMA. Believers are safe in the arms of Jesus, Safe on His gentle breast! Iron-clad security unknown by the world!

thank you! I have been trying to warn my ex husband. He believes the FEMA camps...but not in the prophecy or the Bible. I have been witnessing to him for the last 3 hours. He said all I did was strengthen his atheism. good greif.

rollinTHUNDER

rollinTHUNDER

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,094 posts

Let me get to my dream now. I talked about my dream in a previous post, but in llight of my little investigation I feel I need to address it again. ..
I had a dream 2 nights ago that me and a whole mass of people that the government deamed "terrorists" were taken to a large indoor facility. All the people are Christians or others that wouldn't comform to the new world order. My dream cuts in while I am inside this building, but I know exactly what is going on. This building looks like it had been used for other large scale events, the ceilings were high and the walls were white. Everyone was grouped together in a large crowd like cattle. In the middle of the room were 2 large guillotines that stood about 7 or 8 feet tall. They were picking people in the front of the crowd and executing them. People were crying and having panic attacks. But you could tell you were Christians because they had a kind of peace about them, they made their way to the front of the crowd. I felt the Spirit giving me peace, it said to me "you will be home soon". So I made my way to the front of the crowd with the other Christians. I can't remember everything I saw, but it felt real. Usualy my end of days dreams involve floods, but this one was different.

Thanks for sharing. I'm not sure about the FEMA Camps, but we can be sure that believers will be among the first ones to be rounded up when the mark becomes law.

So I was shocked today when I found out about the camps and guillotines. I was thinking, maybe my dream had some sort of meaning? In the Bible it says that John saw in heaven the saints who were beheaded for their faith. Maybe I will be one of them.

And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.
36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man. (Luke 21:34-36)

I think my dream was telling me that since we know the Truth, we will be at peace when the time comes.

Maybe some Christians won't be as ready as they think they are now? Maybe this is when many will find themselves weeping and gnashing their teeth?

gdemoss

gdemoss

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,095 posts
I spoke to a man at work who is a believer. He told me of a dream that he had where a city 60 miles to the south was destroyed by a nuclear explosion. My son has had a vision of a blood moon with a nuclear explosion in front of it. He has other visions but has not openly shared them with others. I think he is disturbed by them. He says that he is just doing his regular business and all of a sudden he goes into a trance like state and begins to see things.

May God have mercy upon all that love the Lord Jesus Christ in truth and sincerely pursue conformation to his image.

In Jesus Name,

Gary

Sevenseas

Sevenseas

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,092 posts

All I am doing is warning people, you can believe me or not. I wont run away from home, I will surrender in peace. Besides, my ex husband wouldn't let me take the kids anywhere anyways.

Some of these FEMA camps have playgrounds in them, what does that tell ya? This is suppose to be a "happy" place. Haulocaust in America.

Warning people about what exactly? WHAT are you warning them about?

God has warned us plenty already and His main concern seems to be DECEPTION and a falling away from
WHAT HE HAS ALREADY SAID

Sevenseas

Sevenseas

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,092 posts

I will surrender in peace

not me

Sevenseas

Sevenseas

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,092 posts

I spoke to a man at work who is a believer. He told me of a dream that he had where a city 60 miles to the south was destroyed by a nuclear explosion. My son has had a vision of a blood moon with a nuclear explosion in front of it. He has other visions but has not openly shared them with others. I think he is disturbed by them. He says that he is just doing his regular business and all of a sudden he goes into a trance like state and begins to see things.

Has he had a physical? Lots of people see visions that are not from God...one of the reasons so many people have these kinds of visions is
because they are so eager to have PROOF of what they think they believe

Do you really know who God is? I can guarantee you He is not cowering in a corner AND HE HAS IT UNDER CONTROL.

May God have mercy upon all that love the Lord Jesus Christ in truth and sincerely pursue conformation to his image.

In Jesus Name,

Gary

And David Wilkerson had a vision where he saw nuclear attack on the US and he was standing beside his wife on their
balcony in NYC and he turned and said to her "we're next'

I heard him say the above with my own ears in his church in Times Square and I have alot of respect for him.

He has passed on to be with our God and now so has his beloved wife.

Of course this vision he had could be reinterpreted...to fit the current fact that he is dead and so will never be witness
to what the vision showed him, but then, is it the same vision? Really?

This isn't the time to panic people. GET A GRIP.

If you die...you go to be with our Lord and Savior so WHY THE FEAR?????

Sheesh...I'm telling you.....

The message I'm getting here is : Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Honestly, it's getting to the point for me that I would rather hang out with a bunch of unconverted sane humans
than hysterical Christians who are afraid for their lives that they are not supposed to love to the death

Maranatha. at least that's in the Bible

gdemoss

gdemoss

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,095 posts

not me

I understand the sentiment. Just out of curiosity have you considered Zedekiah? If the captivity is from the hand of the Lord then one will be worse off for resisting, bringing about much more pain, suffering before death than was initially necessary for the purpose of Gods chastening. When and if they come for you, I suggest answering them as did Jesus when they came for him. When they come and you ask "Whom seek ye?" and they are seeking out those who believe in Christ as Lord, just say "I am", as you never know, they may all fall backwards....what a marvelous sight. What we must consider is whether or not we have reason to believe that it is the hand of the Lord coming against his people or not. I believe that it is and therefore will not resist but confess Jesus is Lord instead.

In Jesus Name,

Gary

Sevenseas

Sevenseas

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,092 posts

not me

I understand the sentiment. Just out of curiosity have you considered Zedekiah? If the captivity is from the hand of the Lord then one will be worse off for resisting, bringing about much more pain, suffering before death than was initially necessary for the purpose of Gods chastening. When and if they come for you, I suggest answering them as did Jesus when they came for him. When they come and you ask "Whom seek ye?" and they are seeking out those who believe in Christ as Lord, just say "I am", as you never know, they may all fall backwards....what a marvelous sight. What we must consider is whether or not we have reason to believe that it is the hand of the Lord coming against his people or not. I believe that it is and therefore will not resist but confess Jesus is Lord instead.

In Jesus Name,

Gary

I don't participate in fear mongering and I would prefer to be done away with then dragged off but of course, like Paul, one
must be willing to go to jail IF it glorifies the Lord.

However, I am what God has made me, and if He has made me to stand than I shall

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network