christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

7 Foods That Help Weight Loss

A Guide for Weight Loss

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

LOVE SONGS

LOVE SONGS

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,130 posts

http://www.caring.co...for-weight-loss

LOVE SONGS

LOVE SONGS

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,130 posts
7 foods... you will have to click on the # 1 page to view the other foods. LOL

When you get there pages are numbered at the bottom ... 1 -2

georgedrw81

georgedrw81

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,359 posts
Loosing weight needs also some exercise.
Blessings

LOVE SONGS

LOVE SONGS

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,130 posts
LOL... but, who sticks to it .

GlidingWings

GlidingWings

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 433 posts
I eat some of the foods on this list especially now more oatmeal during the week. I have apple sauce and other fruits. Most of this stuff mentioned will not make anyone over weight. The meat is the only one. I still say Poultry chicken and sea food is better for a person than red meat. I would include on this list soups and salads that I have been doing on my diet. So far I have lost 10 pounds. I still weigh a lot since I came from a long way back. But I am continuing to lose weight. My goal is a few pounds at a time. I’ll feel better when I get under three hundred. I went from three thirty to now three twenty. Mostly I need to watch and how much I eat now. I don’t think this diet is easy compared to what I would really want to eat and how much. But for health I need to do this.

LadyC

LadyC

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,504 posts
portion control.

i'm lousy at dieting. i've done the low carb thing successfully, but i was miserable. i love my carbs. lost a lot of weight really fast without them, but felt like it was torture. especially since i'm not a fan of many vegetables, and the ones i DO like seem to have the most carbs!

but portion control is pretty amazing. who would have thought? it's not as fast, by any means, but i'm losing weight and keeping it off. i've lost 14 lbs without any exercise at all, and without depriving myself of any of my favorite foods. i just eat less of them.

nebula

nebula

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 56,992 posts
Same here - I lost a lot of weight simply by eating less. We eat waaaaaaay too much food.

That's why diets fail - once off, not only do people return to their old foods, but they return to their old portions.

pasty5

pasty5
  • Banned
  • 3 posts
Hello Guys i know some foods which are helpful for losing weight.

Consume lot more water.
Drink Green tea that will help you to reduce weight
Drink freshly shakes with lemon juice.You can drink this after breakfast or lunch.
Eat more spicy elements like ginger,onion, etc. Thanks a lot!!

pd55

pd55
  • 4 posts

Same here - I lost a lot of weight simply by eating less. We eat waaaaaaay too much food.

That's why diets fail - once off, not only do people return to their old foods, but they return to their old portions.

Hi, Excess eating definitely makes you obese/overweight. Eating less may enable you to lose extra weight but in the process sadly, your body is deprived of proper nutrients it so desperately needs on a regular basis. I was overweight but now have lost a considerable amount of wieght with a meal replacement food item. It's just superb. You don't feel hungry while on it so no torture of dieting. It is not a medicine. So, you feel great in health. It's an awesome product.

Handy

Handy
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Eating low calories diet is good  for weight loss. Green veggies are best food for weight loss. Cucumber, spinach, mushrooms, beans, broccoli are  so effective foods . Drink more water and reduce eating sugar. 

enoob57

enoob57

Royal Member

• Soapbox - Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,123 posts

LOL... but, who sticks to it .

The one getting skinny :red_smile: Good to see ya back loved one!

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts

BACON!!!!!!! :dance:

coheir

coheir

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,249 posts

BACON!!!!!!! :dance:

I love bacon too; it hard to find good bacon. I think a lot of today is re manufactured meat not real bacon.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network