christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

7 Foods That Help Weight Loss

A Guide for Weight Loss

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

pd55

pd55
  • 4 posts

Same here - I lost a lot of weight simply by eating less. We eat waaaaaaay too much food.

That's why diets fail - once off, not only do people return to their old foods, but they return to their old portions.

Hi, Excess eating definitely makes you obese/overweight. Eating less may enable you to lose extra weight but in the process sadly, your body is deprived of proper nutrients it so desperately needs on a regular basis. I was overweight but now have lost a considerable amount of wieght with a meal replacement food item. It's just superb. You don't feel hungry while on it so no torture of dieting. It is not a medicine. So, you feel great in health. It's an awesome product.

Handy

Handy
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Eating low calories diet is good  for weight loss. Green veggies are best food for weight loss. Cucumber, spinach, mushrooms, beans, broccoli are  so effective foods . Drink more water and reduce eating sugar. 

enoob57

enoob57

Royal Member

• Soapbox - Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,649 posts
  • Interests:What ever my Father places in my heart at the start of new mercies each morning... in effort to unbind my heart from self...

LOL... but, who sticks to it .

The one getting skinny :red_smile: Good to see ya back loved one!

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,545 posts
  • Interests:God,reading,cross stitch,Jigsaw Puzzles and I love to bake.

BACON!!!!!!! :dance:

coheir

coheir

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts
  • Interests:Hunt, Fish, shoot pool, snooker read kjv read Worthy

BACON!!!!!!! :dance:

I love bacon too; it hard to find good bacon. I think a lot of today is re manufactured meat not real bacon.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2015 part of the Worthy Network