christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

There had to have been someone...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

NewToChrist

NewToChrist
  • Members
  • 77 posts
There had to have been someone
to see the writing on the wall...

there had to have been someone
to see that bottle in her hand

who could have pulled her from the edge

who saw the sadness in her eyes,
the anger in her voice...

she called that night...

to help, to listen, to understand

whispering in that soft voice

that night she stepped away from the edge
that night she put that pill bottle down
and hit her knees calling out help....

someone understood, someone helped...

now she raises her hands and falls to her knees
and praises that someone as she sings
"glory, glory, hallelujah...glory, glory...hallelujah"

thank you lord jesus, for being the only one I could ever depend on to pull me back from that edge, I did not know you then but you have known me all my life and I thank you lord...
amen

Jayyycuuup

Jayyycuuup

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,405 posts
Amen :)
Lovely writing I must add

LisaMarie savedbygrace

LisaMarie savedbygrace

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts
Amen :heart:

NewToChrist

NewToChrist
  • Members
  • 77 posts
thanks guys. I like to tell a story with my writing. advise from my therapist, show where I was, and where I am going now. :) I'll post more later. But please pray for me as I am having some financial burdens dropped upon me...my depression is rearing back to get me through the anxiety of these things...ugh

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,108 posts
Newtochrist, please don't let me stop your work for that is really something good and hopefully will help someone, but keep in mind that when you've recently had someone who didn't step away from that ledge,......... well....., it hurts....

NewToChrist

NewToChrist
  • Members
  • 77 posts
other one, I know what you mean believe me. I posted this for my own healing I did not mean for it to cause discomfort to you or anyone else. god bless

OldShep

OldShep

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,643 posts
Thank-you for your writing NewToChrist it is moving, I am very Glad you have found Jesus.

ICL~~~Dennis

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,108 posts

other one, I know what you mean believe me. I posted this for my own healing I did not mean for it to cause discomfort to you or anyone else. god bless

i know and that's why I said don't stop..... but I did want you to know how it might affect a few...... I really don't want to load any more on you......

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,685 posts
Amen~!

worshiper70

worshiper70

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts
Jesus has been that one for me, more than once. Jesus will never forsake us, though He may be the only one. Jesus is the one who is enough.
Thank you for turning what was meant for harm, and turning it into something to help others. Sometimes we need to see the weaknesses of others, to remember, we are not o alone at all. Blessings, first to the Lord, and to you also!

joi

joi

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,149 posts

Newtochrist, please don't let me stop your work for that is really something good and hopefully will help someone, but keep in mind that when you've recently had someone who didn't step away from that ledge,......... well....., it hurts....

I am sorry to hear this.

joi

joi

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,149 posts

Jesus has been that one for me, more than once. Jesus will never forsake us, though He may be the only one. Jesus is the one who is enough.
Thank you for turning what was meant for harm, and turning it into something to help others. Sometimes we need to see the weaknesses of others, to remember, we are not o alone at all. Blessings, first to the Lord, and to you also!

He rescued each of us from the edge, didn't He? I am grateful for that fact.

enoob57

enoob57

Royal Member

• Soapbox - Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,167 posts
amen one more diatonic value in the Chorus of the eternal repose... Glory to The Most High 'Hallowed by Thy Name'
Rv 5:8-12
8 Now when He had taken the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each having
a harp, and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints. 9 And they sang a new song, saying:
"You are worthy to take the scroll,
And to open its seals;
For You were slain,
And have redeemed us to God by Your blood
Out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation,
10 And have made us kings and priests to our God;
And we shall reign on the earth."

11 Then I looked, and I heard the voice of many angels around the throne, the living creatures, and the elders; and the number
of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands, 12 saying with a loud voice:
"Worthy is the Lamb who was slain
To receive power and riches and wisdom,
And strength and honor and glory and blessing!"
NKJV

It is the thought of all of us being in this Chorus when the Glory of looking upon Him in fullness of understanding we will sing!
Thank you loved one! For the beautiful note of truth... Love ya, Steven

worshiper70

worshiper70

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts
It is good to testify of the Lord's goodness in our lives.!

Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.

NewToChrist

NewToChrist
  • Members
  • 77 posts
Exodus 14:14 The Lord will fight for you, you need only to be still. NLT

enoob57

enoob57

Royal Member

• Soapbox - Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,167 posts

Exodus 14:14 The Lord will fight for you, you need only to be still. NLT

:)

Peace Maker Tony

Peace Maker Tony

• PipPip
  • 108 posts
Amen, yes there is always Someone. God is faithful !!

Beautiful words, especially the part about God always knowing you (/us) even when you (/we) didn't know Him. :)

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network