christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My testimony

* * * * * 1 votes Jesus did it because I couldnt

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

linehaul

linehaul
  • Members
  • 39 posts
My testimony is very simple: Jesus saved me from me,,
The facts of my younger days are rude, crude and very bad,, all that's gone now, thanks to our Load and savior Jesus.

Thank you Jesus
Linehaul

Peacemaker2012

Peacemaker2012
  • Members
  • 30 posts
Hey wait! You stole my testimony! LOL

O.K. maybe not.....in that case then........Same goes double for me my friend!

Praise God for He is Good.

linehaul

linehaul
  • Members
  • 39 posts
bettyfromcalifronia,, Mine and anybody that got around me that wasn't within my small group of idiot hoodlems.

God bless
Linehaul

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,048 posts
Hallelujah~!

diamonddp

diamonddp
  • Banned
  • 11 posts
thank you Jesus

Jonah'sJourney

Jonah'sJourney
  • Members
  • 42 posts
That sums it up, doesn't it? Jesus saved us from ourselves, that person no longer exists. The past is forgiven, and each day is another opportunity to rejoice in our eternal salvation right now.

Peace Maker Tony

Peace Maker Tony

• PipPip
  • 108 posts

bettyfromcalifronia,, Mine and anybody that got around me that wasn't within my small group of idiot hoodlems.

God bless
Linehaul

Hi linehaul. Me and sinful, fleshly living were very good friends for a long time until the Spirit of the Lord shone His Light on me and banished the darkness from my heart. Luckily for all of us it matters not how bad we've been but how good God is. All praise to our God who is mighty to save!

Edited by Peace Maker Tony, 02 December 2012 - 03:22 AM.

linehaul

linehaul
  • Members
  • 39 posts
Peace Maker Tony,
Oh so true, All that matters is not how bad we've been, but how good God is,, That's worth a big Amen..

linehaul
God bless

jude22kjv

jude22kjv
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Peace Maker Tony,
Oh so true, All that matters is not how bad we've been, but how good God is,, That's worth a big Amen..

linehaul
God bless

I want to quote it again , How Good God is!" We all need to reminded "Daily" of How Good God is! I believe there are so so many people all over this world that already have given up on any kind of relationship with God cause they think in their heart of hearts they have been so bad or done something that is above the goodness of God. I used to be an alcoholic back in the day, smoked my share of weed as well, among other stuff. That was 36 years ago second week of January I walked away from all that junk. I remember that night because if not by the grace of God I should have died of alcohol poisoning,, way to much to drink and high as well. The only time I ever got sick and the only time I ever passed out and hit the floor. I lost the taste for all that stuff that night, and don't want to be around people that do it either. That wasn't he first time I almost died either, actually by the heart rate non-existant I was dead when the ambulance arrived,, head injury in 68. I don't remember a lot about it just what I was told. It was not my time. I was raised in church, but it was as I look back more of a thing we did rather than a worship experience. I was saved a few years before I got hurt in 68 and I reaslly believed that I had done something so bad God was punishing me, and that just the way it was as a teen. No one told me any different, so I ended up drinking in my early teens,, drinking and etc. by my late teens. I kinda felt like God was there but maybe just out of reach at least for me. It was like my step father beat me as a kid, I couldn't do anything to please him, so I quite trying and tryed to tune him out when he was hollering at me. I married that girl I was with in 77 the night I passed out drinking. We are still married with one daughter and 2 grand daughters. My wife is my best friend still, a real champ. My daugher knows about my issues back then , but I don't ever want her or my grand daughters to see me like that ,, ever. Still a work in progress.. My little 3 year old grand daughter told me yesterday when I mentioned Christmas, she told me that it was Jesus' birthday.

jude22kjv

Peace Maker Tony

Peace Maker Tony

• PipPip
  • 108 posts

That sums it up, doesn't it? Jesus saved us from ourselves, that person no longer exists. The past is forgiven, and each day is another opportunity to rejoice in our eternal salvation right now.

Hi Jonah. Absolutely, well said. We were saved from ourselves, our helpless, hopeless condition. And that wretch is dead and gone. :happyhappy: And about each day's opportunity, we are renewed every day by God's grace - His daily bread - that we can't live without.

Lamentations 3:22-23
Through the Lord’s mercies we are not consumed,
Because His compassions fail not.
23 They are new every morning;
Great is Your faithfulness!

Matthew 6:11
11 Give us this day our daily bread.

John 6:32-35 32 Then Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, Moses did not give you the bread from heaven, but My Father gives you the true bread from heaven. 33 For the bread of God is He who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world.” 34 Then they said to Him, “Lord, give us this bread always.” 35 And Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst.

God bless!

Edited by Peace Maker Tony, 06 December 2012 - 10:25 PM.

Peace Maker Tony

Peace Maker Tony

• PipPip
  • 108 posts

I want to quote it again , How Good God is!" We all need to reminded "Daily" of How Good God is! I believe there are so so many people all over this world that already have given up on any kind of relationship with God cause they think in their heart of hearts they have been so bad or done something that is above the goodness of God. I used to be an alcoholic back in the day, smoked my share of weed as well, among other stuff. That was 36 years ago second week of January I walked away from all that junk. I remember that night because if not by the grace of God I should have died of alcohol poisoning,, way to much to drink and high as well. The only time I ever got sick and the only time I ever passed out and hit the floor. I lost the taste for all that stuff that night, and don't want to be around people that do it either. That wasn't he first time I almost died either, actually by the heart rate non-existant I was dead when the ambulance arrived,, head injury in 68. I don't remember a lot about it just what I was told. It was not my time. I was raised in church, but it was as I look back more of a thing we did rather than a worship experience. I was saved a few years before I got hurt in 68 and I reaslly believed that I had done something so bad God was punishing me, and that just the way it was as a teen. No one told me any different, so I ended up drinking in my early teens,, drinking and etc. by my late teens. I kinda felt like God was there but maybe just out of reach at least for me. It was like my step father beat me as a kid, I couldn't do anything to please him, so I quite trying and tryed to tune him out when he was hollering at me. I married that girl I was with in 77 the night I passed out drinking. We are still married with one daughter and 2 grand daughters. My wife is my best friend still, a real champ. My daugher knows about my issues back then , but I don't ever want her or my grand daughters to see me like that ,, ever. Still a work in progress.. My little 3 year old grand daughter told me yesterday when I mentioned Christmas, she told me that it was Jesus' birthday.

jude22kjv

Hi Jude, great testimony! We can't get outside of the Lord's love, it is too huge and far-reaching to even fathom. When we call on the Lord He is there. He's not like us, who might say, "I dunnooooooo, let me think about if for awhile". It breaks my heart to think of people that think they are too bad for God, not understanding that Christ died for the worst of us, which all of us were.

When the shepherd in the field hears one of his lambs bleating in distress, he doesn't think to himself, "if that darn sheep strayed outside of the pen and got himself into some trouble, too bad for him, he's on his own". No, he goes to help that sheep, no questions asked. I think you know where I'm going with this.

So how much more does the Good Shepherd attend to His sheep - no questions asked - and attend to the feeblest of cries for help?

God bless!

Edited by Peace Maker Tony, 06 December 2012 - 10:51 PM.

Peace Maker Tony

Peace Maker Tony

• PipPip
  • 108 posts

Peace Maker Tony,

linehaul
God bless

Amen! And halleluyah!! :)

Bellaraye

Bellaraye
  • 1 posts
Amen

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,048 posts
Hallelujah~!

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network