Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Teaching your kids the Ten Commandments

44 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

At the LifeLight festival Labor Day weekend, one speaker, a famous skateboarder, asked how many knew the Ten Commandments. Another band noted the need for parents to mentor their children. A big part of that should be teaching them the basics about God's word.

Here is a poem that makes it easy to teach kids the Ten Commandments. Share it with others.

http://textsincontex...n-commandments/

Edited by shodan

Posted · Report post

Interesting word thought, I like the fact that it admonishes the children to read the rest from Exodus 20 as well.

From your link:

Above all e"se love God alone;

Bow down to neither wood nor stone.

God’s name refuse to take in vain;

The Sabbath rest with care maintain.

Respect your parents all your days;

Hold sacred human life always.

Be loyal to your chosen mate;

Steal nothing neither small nor great.

Report, with truth, your neighbor’s deed;

And rid your mind of selfish greed.

This is an easy way for children to begin to learn them. As they grow, read them the text itself, Exodus 20."

-In addition, here is a link to a free pictorial "Teach Kids the Ten Commandments" (flipchart) from Living Waters.

This is a PDF which can be saved to your computer.

Based on children's pictures on memorizing the Ten Commandments, a test at the end with message of Salvation in Christ.

Posted · Report post

Amen~!

Posted · Report post

Thanks for that other resource!

Hope people will pass these links around to other Christian parents. With biblical illiteracy so high, we need to work steadily on rebuilding the crumbling walls.

Posted · Report post

I fully believe we should study and understand the Ten Commandments. I believe we should teach our children too do the same. But it is impossible for mankind to ever live up to the Ten Commandments. God gave the Ten Commandments and only God could and did fulfill them.

So why study them.. Once you understand that you can not fulfill the Ten Commandments, and that if you do try and fail, you'll be judged by the Ten Commandments (not good). You come to the understanding that they are a teacher,, they are trying to teach us that we needed something else to unlock the doors of Heaven. We needed another way to be judged. Jesus is that key, and Jesus is our spokesman in Heaven and is our defense attorney at time of Judgement (very good).

God Bless

Linehaul

Posted · Report post

The Ten Commandments can be fulfilled by each one of us every moment and it is our journey to arrive to the True Light through Jesus.

Blessings

Posted · Report post

The Ten Commandments can be fulfilled by each one of us every moment and it is our journey to arrive to the True Light through Jesus.

Blessings

Amen!

Rom 8:4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Of course our children are merely carnal in nature until they receive Christ and are able to walk in the spirit. The 10 commandments are an excellent teaching tool, as they are righteous though we do not get our righteousness from doing them.

Gary

Posted · Report post

Blessings

georgedrw81,,

Oh how I feel for you.. The Ten Commandments are the absolute standard of absolute Perfection,, Given by God, written by His hand into the stone tablets.. To achieve the fulfillment of the Ten Commandments you have to be absolutly perfect,, mankind is far from perfect. The Ten Commandments where given by God, later fulfilled by God in the form of the Son "Jesus" that man could recieve the fulfillment through Jesus.. You are seting yourself up for one rough time if you beleive you'll ever fulfil the Ten Commmandments.

I'm not going to go into the full detail, but believe me when I say you'll never be Saved or Justified in or through the Ten Commandments.. You just cannot acommplish this task. The Ten Commandments are still a valued teaching,, simply because it helps to fortify our commonsence and morals..

God bless

Linehaul

Posted · Report post

Blessings

Amen!

Rom 8:4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Of course our children are merely carnal in nature until they receive Christ and are able to walk in the spirit. The 10 commandments are an excellent teaching tool, as they are righteous though we do not get our righteousness from doing them.

Gary

gdemoss,,

Romans 1:1-6

[1] Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God,

[2] (Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,)

[3] Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;

[4] And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:

[5] By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name:

[6] Among whom are ye also the called of Jesus Christ:

Romans 1:11-17

[11] For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end ye may be established;

[12] That is, that I may be comforted together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me.

[13] Now I would not have you ignorant, brethren, that oftentimes I purposed to come unto you, (but was let hitherto,) that I might have some fruit among you also, even as among other Gentiles.

[14] I am debtor both to the Greeks, and to the Barbarians; both to the wise, and to the unwise.

[15] So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.

[16] For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

[17] For therein (therein = The Gosple) is a righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Here's a starting point for you to continue on with.. You find Paul goes on to teach all the world is Guilty (both Jew and Gentile) under the Law of the Old Testiment,, the Old Covenant.. Jesus has given us the New Testiment,, a New Covenant,, a new Law.. the Law of Grace by the sheading of His blood.. The Law of Salvation by the Death and Resurecton of our Lord.

God gave the Law of Absolute Perfection and only God could fulfill this Law.. Jesus is the only person to have walked the earth that could, would and did fulfill the Ten Commandments.

God bless

Linehaul

Posted · Report post

Blessings

Amen!

Gary

gdemoss,,

[1] Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God,

[3] Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;

[4] And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:

[5] By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name:

[11] For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end ye may be established;

[12] That is, that I may be comforted together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me.

[13] Now I would not have you ignorant, brethren, that oftentimes I purposed to come unto you, (but was let hitherto,) that I might have some fruit among you also, even as among other Gentiles.

[14] I am debtor both to the Greeks, and to the Barbarians; both to the wise, and to the unwise.

[15] So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.

[16] For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

[17] For therein (therein = The Gosple) is a righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Here's a starting point for you to continue on with.. You find Paul goes on to teach all the world is Guilty (both Jew and Gentile) under the Law of the Old Testiment,, the Old Covenant.. Jesus has given us the New Testiment,, a New Covenant,, a new Law.. the Law of Grace by the sheading of His blood.. The Law of Salvation by the Death and Resurecton of our Lord.

God gave the Law of Absolute Perfection and only God could fulfill this Law.. Jesus is the only person to have walked the earth that could, would and did fulfill the Ten Commandments.

God bless

Linehaul

Your wasting your time with me if you think that you will somehow teach me that we cannot be like Jesus. That is not biblical. While none of us can be without sin because we were born with it in our flesh and have given in to it as slaves until Jesus came to set us free, the bible explains clearly that God has provided us with everything we need to be able to walk as Jesus walked while he was here. My desire is to utilize the tools God has provided to do just that.

In Jesus Name,

Gary

Posted · Report post

Blessings

You can keep the ten commandments for your entire life from birth and still go to hell.

Posted · Report post

I might add that we taught our kids the two commandments.... the two that Jesus gave us to live by when we are saved.

Posted · Report post

I might add that we taught our kids the two commandments.... the two that Jesus gave us to live by when we are saved.

Mat 22:40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Not;

"These two commandments abolish the 10".

The 10 exist as a witness on how to obey the two. If you commit idolatry, make graven images, take the Name in vain or pollute the Sabbath, you are not obeying the greatest commandment. If you dishonor your parents, murder, commit adultery, steal, bear false witness or covet, then you are not obeying the second greatest commandment.

Take a look at who goes to heaven and who goes to hell....

Matt 25:31-26:1

31 "But when the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, then He will sit on His glorious throne. 32 "And all the nations will be gathered before Him; and He will separate them from one another, as the shepherd separates the sheep from the goats; 33 and He will put the sheep on His right, and the goats on the left. 34 "Then the King will say to those on His right, 'Come, you who are blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. 35'For I was hungry, and you gave Me something to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger, and you invited Me in; 36 naked, and you clothed Me; I was sick, and you visited Me; I was in prison, and you came to Me.' 37 "Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry, and feed You, or thirsty, and give You drink? 38'And when did we see You a stranger, and invite You in, or naked, and clothe You? 39'And when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?' 40 "And the King will answer and say to them, 'Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me.' 41 "Then He will also say to those on His left, 'Depart from Me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels; 42 for I was hungry, and you gave Me nothing to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me nothing to drink; 43 I was a stranger, and you did not invite Me in; naked, and you did not clothe Me; sick, and in prison, and you did not visit Me.' 44 "Then they themselves also will answer, saying, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry, or thirsty, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not take care of You?' 45 "Then He will answer them, saying, 'Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.' 46 "And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."

NASB

You might want to stress this to your kids.

Posted · Report post

Oh, and btw..... which of the ten commandments did these people break?????

The laws of moses including the ten commandments are designed to make you fear God and not do things.

The commandments that Jesus gave us are designed to have us love God and to do things, not abstain from things.....

And you won't get to heaven if you're not operating within the two commandments that jesus gave us.

Posted · Report post

Blessings

Amen!

Gary

gdemoss,,

God bless

Linehaul

Your wasting your time with me if you think that you will somehow teach me that we cannot be like Jesus. That is not biblical. While none of us can be without sin because we were born with it in our flesh and have given in to it as slaves until Jesus came to set us free, the bible explains clearly that God has provided us with everything we need to be able to walk as Jesus walked while he was here. My desire is to utilize the tools God has provided to do just that.

In Jesus Name,

Gary

gdemoss,

I'm not saying you can't be like Jesus, I'm saying you can't be Jesus. There is no saving grace for us as humans within the Ten Commandments. We just can not fulfill them. Jesus is the truth, the light and the way.

God bless

linehaul

Posted · Report post

Blessings

Amen!

Gary

gdemoss,,

God bless

Linehaul

In Jesus Name,

Gary

gdemoss,

I'm not saying you can't be like Jesus, I'm saying you can't be Jesus. There is no saving grace for us as humans within the Ten Commandments. We just can not fulfill them. Jesus is the truth, the light and the way.

God bless

linehaul

Jesus came to take away the sin (singular) of the world away. To destroy the works of the devil, which was causing man to do that which is right in his own eyes, which eyes were opened but not enlightened in the garden of Eden. We can now most certainly fulfill the righteous requirements of the law, when we walk in the Spirit given unto us and not in the flesh. The flesh profits nothing but the Spirit of the living God can quicken our mortal flesh so that we do not have to continue in sin as a slave to sin but instead can become slaves unto righteousness. Presenting our bodies as a living sacrifice unto God which is our reasonable service, everything else being unreasonable. We must die to ourselves that we might be alive unto God.

The 10 commandments are a cake walk when the Holy Spirit is overflowing your cup. Especially since God cleared them up for us as concerning things like the Sabbath and all (that was for you joco :) ) What we need to do is simply submit unto him and ask, seek and knock. Knowing that all things are possible with God, including having the power to empower us to do his will always.

In Jesus Name,

Gary

Posted · Report post

OK, one thread has been closed because of the bickering about the Sabbath, This thread is about teaching your children the 10 Commandments. Even though the Sabbath is part of this, I highly suggest that this thread does not go down the same road as the last. Focus on the teaching and the children, not the Sabbath.

Posted · Report post

Blessings

Amen!

Gary

gdemoss,,

God bless

Linehaul

In Jesus Name,

Gary

gdemoss,

God bless

linehaul

Jesus came to take away the sin (singular) of the world away. To destroy the works of the devil, which was causing man to do that which is right in his own eyes, which eyes were opened but not enlightened in the garden of Eden. We can now most certainly fulfill the righteous requirements of the law, when we walk in the Spirit given unto us and not in the flesh. The flesh profits nothing but the Spirit of the living God can quicken our mortal flesh so that we do not have to continue in sin as a slave to sin but instead can become slaves unto righteousness. Presenting our bodies as a living sacrifice unto God which is our reasonable service, everything else being unreasonable. We must die to ourselves that we might be alive unto God.

The 10 commandments are a cake walk when the Holy Spirit is overflowing your cup. Especially since God cleared them up for us as concerning things like the Sabbath and all (that was for you joco :) ) What we need to do is simply submit unto him and ask, seek and knock. Knowing that all things are possible with God, including having the power to empower us to do his will always.

In Jesus Name,

Gary

Good answer Gary. I'm just note sure what you meant by, " Especially since God cleared them up for us as concerning things like the Sabbath and all". How did He "clear them up"?

What Onelight said. No need to get another thread locked because there is no agreement on what it means to keep the Sabbath. You and I have expressed ourselves in the other thread. We disagree. God will sort it all out soon. Have a great day.

Gary

Posted · Report post

I was not referring to the Sabbath, but to all Ten Commandments in general and how "God cleared them up". Does that mean "how He showed us in the NT that they should still be kept" or that "He showed us in the NT how they should be kept" or something else?

That he showed us through Christ how to fulfill all the righteous requirements of the law and much more. To help us to understand why it is that the priests profane the temple and are blameless, which is important since we have a priesthood of our own as we minister in the temple daily before the Lord offering sacrifice. Christ in us, the hope of glory. All praise, honor and glory unto God for sanctifying us in his truth that we might walk worthy of the vocation wherein we are called by the spirit and not the letter.

In Jesus Name,

Gary

Posted · Report post

OK, one thread has been closed because of the bickering about the Sabbath, This thread is about teaching your children the 10 Commandments. Even though the Sabbath is part of this, I highly suggest that this thread does not go down the same road as the last. Focus on the teaching and the children, not the Sabbath.

One cannot separate teaching the Sabbath from teaching the Ten Commandments. The best way to teach them to our children is by example. They see how we refuse to cheat on our taxes and steal from the government; they see how we return money to the cashier if she gave us too much change. By our example, they learn not to steal. The same holds true for all ten commandments. However, if they see us working on the seventh day, they learn to do the same. They learn to break the 4th commandment and figure out ways to justify doing so. If, however, we do not need to keep the fourth commandment any more, then this thread should be renamed "Teaching Your Kids The Nine Commandments."

Jesus said it best. As for an example, He should be everyone's example.

Jesus said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets.

Teach this and allow the Holy Spirit to do His job. He was sent to condemn the world of sin, not us.

Posted · Report post

One cannot separate teaching the Sabbath from teaching the Ten Commandments. The best way to teach them to our children is by example. They see how we refuse to cheat on our taxes and steal from the government; they see how we return money to the cashier if she gave us too much change. By our example, they learn not to steal. The same holds true for all ten commandments. However, if they see us working on the seventh day, they learn to do the same. They learn to break the 4th commandment and figure out ways to justify doing so. If, however, we do not need to keep the fourth commandment any more, then this thread should be renamed "Teaching Your Kids The Nine Commandments."

Jesus said it best. As for an example, He should be everyone's example.

Jesus said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets.

Teach this and allow the Holy Spirit to do His job. He was sent to condemn the world of sin, not us.

The fact that we are no longer condemned for sin does not mean that it is impossible to commit sin or that we can continue in it. The believer must know what sin is and guard against committing it.

Rom 6:1 What shall we say then?
Are we to continue in sin so that grace may increase?

Rom 6:2
May it never be! How shall we who died to sin still live in it?

Rom 6:3 Or do you not know that all of us who have been baptized into Messiah Yeshua have been baptized into His death?

Rom 6:4 Therefore we have been buried with Him through baptism into death, so that as Messiah was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, so we too might walk in newness of life.

Rom 6:5 For if we have become united with Him in the likeness of His death, certainly we shall also be in the likeness of His resurrection,

Rom 6:6 knowing this, that our old self was crucified with Him, in order that our body of sin might be done away with, so that we would no longer be slaves to sin;

Rom 6:7 for he who has died is freed from sin.

Rom 6:8 Now if we have died with Messiah, we believe that we shall also live with Him,

Rom 6:9 knowing that Messiah, having been raised from the dead, is never to die again; death no longer is master over Him.

Rom 6:10 For the death that He died, He died to sin once for all; but the life that He lives, He lives to God.

Rom 6:11 Even so consider yourselves to be dead to sin, but alive to God in Messiah Yeshua.

Rom 6:12
Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body so that you obey its lusts,

Rom 6:13 and do not go on presenting the members of your body to sin as instruments of unrighteousness; but present yourselves to God as those alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness to God.

Rom 6:14 For sin shall not be master over you, for you are not under law but under grace.

Rom 6:15
What then? Shall we sin because we are not under law but under grace? May it never be!

What is sin One Light? (Serious question)

Do you agree with what I posted, joco? (Serious question)

Sin is being disobedient to God, which you already know. To some, it is a sin to eat unclean food, to others it is not. To some, it is a man having long hair, to others it is not. There are sins that everyone is held to, but there is also personal sins we set up in our hearts.

You seem to get the substance of Romans 6, which I am glad for. What does it mean to allow sin to reign, joco? (Serious question)

Another serious question is "Is it possible for man to never break one of the ten commandments?"

Posted · Report post

Do you agree with what I posted, joco? (Serious question)

Yes, I do. I'm not sure if you understand what this means: On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets. As I understand it, they are like a foundation upon which all other laws are founded, except, by using the word "hang", the picture is inverted. Without the two greatest commandments to hang on, all others would fall to the ground. Therefore, since the two greatest commandments are firmly established in the New Covenant, all Ten Commandments are as well.

Not just only the Ten Commandments, but all the law and prophets, as the verse states. When we give our live to Christ, no longer moving within the self, He, little by little, changes us to be more like Him. When this happens, we, little by little, follow His leading. This is not done all at once, but over time as we are changed, continuing to allow Him to have His will in and through us. Yes, even though we may not realize it, what He holds as righteous, we hold as righteous.

Also, you wrote: Teach this and allow the Holy Spirit to do His job. What is the Holy Spirit's job under the New Covenant?

John 16:13 "But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come.

Psalm 119:142 Your righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and your law is the truth.

Eze 36:26-27 - A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and you shall keep my judgments, and do them.

Thank you for the other verses. It is nice to see that we agree on this!

Sin is being disobedient to God, which you already know. To some, it is a sin to eat unclean food, to others it is not. To some, it is a man having long hair, to others it is not. There are sins that everyone is held to, but there is also personal sins we set up in our hearts.

Sin is sin. It cannot be a sin to eat unclean food and not a sin to eat unclean food. Someone is incorrect. The only true guideline we have to tell us what sin is is the law. "By the law is the knowledge of sin"; "sin is the transgression of the law". Take away the law and you take away the knowledge of sin. For example, if neither the OT or NT said anything about stealing, then stealing would not be a sin. Since Yahweh in the OT does tell us not to steal, then it is a sin to break that commandment. If Christianity comes along and says, we are no longer subject to obey the law, then we are free to steal again. If Yahweh says, "Do not steal" and man says, "We are no longer subject to obey the law", and we choose to obey man, then we disobey Yahweh.

I would disagree with you that it cannot be a din to one and not to another. I will use what Yod presented. If a person is an alcoholic, and they know that if they take the first drink, they will get drunk, taking the first drink is a sin to them, where to another, they can drink and not get drunk. If we, in our heart, knows what is a sin to us, and then do it, are we not sinning? Doesn't God judge the hearts of men?

You seem to get the substance of Romans 6, which I am glad for. What does it mean to allow sin to reign, joco? (Serious question)

To allow sin to reign means it rules over a person rather than allowing Yahweh to rule us through His Son. We obey sin rather than Yahweh. In other words, we allow our selves to break Yahweh's laws rather than allowing the indwelling Holy Spirit to cause us to obey those laws. Grace, working through Messiah's death, has removed the curse of the law for us, but it has not removed the law itself. All believers are expected to continue to obey the law, especially the Ten Commandments, through the power of the Holy Spirit.

Well put, but does it go even deeper than just the Ten Commandments? Another serious question.

Rom 6:16 Know you not, that to whom you yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants you are to whom you obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

This is written to believers. If believers yield themselves to sin (breaking the law), then sin is their master. If they yield themselves to obey Yahweh by obeying His laws, then Yahweh is their Master.

I would argue that if someone sins once, and repents, this is seen differently than if someone lives continually in that sin, knowing it is wrong. I believe this is what Paul was talking about for there were, and still are, many who live in sin knowingly. Thank God for His mercy!

Another serious question is "Is it possible for man to never break one of the ten commandments?"

Yes, Yeshua proved that to be true. We are to follow his example of living sinless lives. I do not say that is easy unless one lives totally in the Spirit and does not allow his flesh, Satan, or the world to prevent his obedience. However, since their is now no condemnation for those that are in Messiah, breaking a commandment, although grievous to the Holy Spirit, does not lead to death. We confess our sins, receive forgiveness and endeavor to not commit that sin again. There are those that are under the mistaken belief that, since breaking one command means you have broken them all, that we should not even bother trying to obey. That is faulty thinking.

I disagree for one reason. It is impossible for our nature to not steer us in the wrong direction, even if it is for just the second when it becomes a sin. An example would be if we are walking down a beach and notice a scantly dresses person that we become attracted to through our flesh, for that one moment, we are sinning in our hearts, though we repent and lean on the strength of the Lord and turn away. God did not remove the desires of our flesh when we accepted His salvation.

My point was not if the sin led to death or not, but if one sins.

For those who live by the law, if they break just one, they are guilty of breaking them all. How do you read James 2:10?

For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one point, he is guilty of all.

It is far better to live by the law of liberty.

Posted · Report post

If anyone is still listening who cares about the actual OP -

Mercy Me wrote a 10 Commandments song for children. It was a part of some project someone else put together, but I can't find what that was.

10 Simple Rules

Here's a little tune

You'll be happy to know

Keep it close to you

Wherever you may go

God gave us ten simple rules

To get us through

A little something

Just for us to live by

So now hide them in your heart

And you will be fine

Chorus:

And Lord said

Have no other gods but God

To worship idols just won't do

Be careful with the way you use God's name

And keep Sunday special too.

Honor your parents don't take any lives.

And when you're old enough to marry be true.

Do not steal or lie

Or want those things that don't belong to you

These are ten simple rules God gave to me and you

Now the good Lord said

You better listen to me

If you follow these rules

Then they will set you free

Because i want you to live

A happy life

And help others

To be happy too

So when things go wrong

These words

Will get you through

Read more: http://www.kovideo.net/ten-simple-rules-lyrics-mercy-me-528296.html#ixzz26urEwrE4

Posted · Report post

Sigh.

The 2 Laws of love sum up all the Law and the Prophets.

The 10 Commandments are guidelines to help show us what that looks like.

Can we leave it at that?

Posted · Report post

Joco, sometimes you need to lay down the theological whip. :emot-fail:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0