Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

school book

8 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I need prayer. I'm struggling to beable to afford my school book and I'm failing the quizes because the teacher doesn't teach from the book.. and most of the quiz answers are from the book.... I'm having job issues and so my pay check is lower than normal. First it was 300 then next one around 200 and today I got barely 100. I. I hope they are not trying to kick me out because I would lose almost e

verything .

Posted · Report post

Certainly will pray for you ...

Posted · Report post

Praying for you

Posted · Report post

Praying for you. :emot-hug:

Posted · Report post

Father, I pray where grace can find a way you furnish SweetRain's every need, whether spiritual, financial or emotional/physical, for Christ's sake.

Posted · Report post

Hope you are buying books from the least expensive source. You could borrow book someone or library?

Posted · Report post

"Do not fear, for I am with you. Do not be afraid for I am your God." (Is. 41:10)

"God is a shield for all who trust in Him" (Ps. 18:30)

God is faithful, he takes care of His own.

Lean on Him at this time, and await his mighty hand in your life.

Posted · Report post

When I was teaching college, if I knew in advance, I could have certainly got you one. I could get pretty much any book free of charge, either by saying we were going to use it, or that I wanted to investigate it and see about using it. Often they would send a half dozen copies so I could pass them to other faculty in the department.

I suspect your prof can do the same.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0