christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

school book

- - - - - College

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

SweetRain

SweetRain

• PipPip
  • 208 posts
I need prayer. I'm struggling to beable to afford my school book and I'm failing the quizes because the teacher doesn't teach from the book.. and most of the quiz answers are from the book.... I'm having job issues and so my pay check is lower than normal. First it was 300 then next one around 200 and today I got barely 100. I. I hope they are not trying to kick me out because I would lose almost e
verything .

LisaMarie savedbygrace

LisaMarie savedbygrace

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts
Certainly will pray for you ...

wingnut-

wingnut-

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts
Praying for you

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,971 posts
Praying for you. :emot-hug:

joi

joi

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,149 posts
Father, I pray where grace can find a way you furnish SweetRain's every need, whether spiritual, financial or emotional/physical, for Christ's sake.

udx

udx

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts
Hope you are buying books from the least expensive source. You could borrow book someone or library?

his4eva

his4eva
  • Members
  • 51 posts
"Do not fear, for I am with you. Do not be afraid for I am your God." (Is. 41:10)

"God is a shield for all who trust in Him" (Ps. 18:30)

God is faithful, he takes care of His own.

Lean on Him at this time, and await his mighty hand in your life.

Leonard

Leonard

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,865 posts
When I was teaching college, if I knew in advance, I could have certainly got you one. I could get pretty much any book free of charge, either by saying we were going to use it, or that I wanted to investigate it and see about using it. Often they would send a half dozen copies so I could pass them to other faculty in the department.

I suspect your prof can do the same.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network