christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Pizza, Pizza, Pizza....

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

Ladyhrtlovesu

Ladyhrtlovesu

• PipPip
  • 109 posts
Thought I'd share this, since so many mention loving Pizza! Very easy, yummy and fun to make. Unfortunately, I dont have anything measured....so, go by what you like and what looks good to you, as far as the seasonings.

You Need:

canned biscuts

ground beef

any kind of speghetty sauce or pizza sauce

shredded cheese

garlic powder

onion powder

In a skillet, brown the meat with the seasonings. No need to cook it well done...it will finish cooking in the oven..just cook the pink out of it.

Let the biscuts come to room temprature. Using the palm of your hand, flatten the biscut and work one biscut into each cup of a cupcake pan. Work the dough up the sides..but dont fool with it too much or it will get tough.

fill each cup with meat mixture....about a table spoon, dont fill all the way to the top...

add cheese on top...be generious..as when its melted it will be the top of the cup.

Bake at 400 until the biscut edges are brown and the top is melted and lightly browned.

BE SURE to let COOL at least 10 min...insides will be blistery hot!

Now...the fun part....play with the filling! Any comination of your fav pizza toppings will work...and any combo of cheeses...shredded cheese does work best though.

Also, think outside the cup....these are delicious made with egg, and crumbled bacon, saussage and cheese on top....

Also, for easter, I make these and if you bake your bacon into a U shape...you make everything the same, but put the bacon in like a handle..to the basket...then put a loose foil sheet over it so the bacon doesnt burn and bake the cups..take foil off about 5 min before done and let the top brown....they are cute and fun

OldShep

OldShep

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,643 posts
Thnaks: Posted Image

Lanna7

Lanna7
  • Members
  • 19 posts
Nice recipe, I´ll try it. :)

LOVE SONGS

LOVE SONGS

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,130 posts
Sounds like a good recipe... I love pizza.... I slice some avocado in wedge slices and add them on top of my pizza... YUMMY !!!

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network