• Latest Posts

• Hmmm, Actually I have seen and experienced many over the years of being involved in Baptism ( Water Baptism) occasions.  
    • Which Is? Seems to me military conscription  itself, an active military draft, is not a bad thing. It is better than an all volunteer military force  in that it comes with the fear to all that they might have to engage in war  up close and personal. 
    • @Charlie744 I am on an I phone and it takes time to reply but I do. 
    • I have to respond to Michael and takes time but to your questions we should be able to tell why God never called Adam a sinner, and never called his children sinners because of Adam. But because of Adam's disobedience the knowledge of good and evil came to man but not till that time of the act of disobedience of Adam. What I just said the act of disobedience of Adam is not correct according to the scriptures Genesis 3:17 To Adam he said, “Because you listened to your wife and ate fruit from the tree about which I commanded you, ‘You must not eat from it,’ God did not say to Adam the strong words you have sin towards me and He did not say that you have disobeyed me because Adam said that Eve took and ate from the fruit (it was not me) and at that time she gave me to eat from the fruit. And God accepted what Adam said he said to Adam in verse 17 because you listened to your wife (earlier Adam reminded God "that the woman you gave me eat the fruit and then what she gave me to eat (and what was Adam supposed to do? Was he to seperate himself from Eve, the only Eve the first and the last. And stay in the Garden alone and Eve exit the Garden alone with the knowledge of good and evil and Adam in the Garden without the knowledge of good and evil still naked without the consciousness that he was. Adam at that time knew that there is only one Eve and he had to be with her. And that was the wish of God to multiple to have children the first couple and that have to happen in a world of the knowledge of good and evil. Adam gave to his children the knowledge of good and evil, they were born and would grow in the knowledge of good and evil in a world where they could sin. They were not born sinners because we do not have anything in the bible that say that Adam sinned when he was in the knowledge of good and evil and not before his children were born and not after. In the Garden they did not have the knowledge of good and evil and for that reason they could not sin and this is why God never accused them for sinning and never accused them for disobeying him he said to Adam because you listened to your wife and what was supposed Adam should have done? There was only one Helper for him from God the first and the last. Remained in the Garden and then what study the complexity if he did something like that. And God knew it from the beginning and He wanted them out of the Garden to start reproducing and multiply and fill the earth, when God said that he declared that Adam and Eve will not be the only humans and the humanity will never be extinct that they are protected to multiply. No one wanted their death not God and not the Serpent they were the only couple and both were looking forwards to their descendants. Adam and Eve and their children were in the presence of God because when God visited they are accepted in the presence of God because they were without sin in their own righteousness. For Cain it was different he started in the presence of God and when he sin that's what God told Cain that sin is outside the door of your heart that is knocking on the door of your heart that he was not born in sin and was not a sinner and God told him you should have resisted sin and restle with it and keep it out of your heart. God informed him that because of his sin he has to live the rest of his life away from him and away of his presence and Cain lamented that he had to live away from the presence of God seperated from God,  dead to God because of his sin. Definitely not before his sin killing his brother  Cain was held accountable because he had the knowledge of good and evil. He was born in the world of knowledge of good and evil.  This is what Adam gave to the world the knowledge of good and evil and Jesus Christ was born in the knowledge of good and evil. Unlikely the first Adam who was created in a world and lived in the Garden without the knowledge of good and evil and God who had that knowledge he did not give it to him he had to take it from the Serpent to bring it in the world where Jesus would be born he prepared the way for the Messiah to be born in a world with the knowledge of good and evil. The battle of Jesus and the Serpent and this time the second Adam was with the knowledge of good and evil and without sin. Because Adam had the knowledge of good and evil it does not mean that he was a sinner Definitely not because that will apply to Jesus also. I know that a long post and we said nothing about what happened at the time of their death.  
    • Prayer is always appreciated, dear sister. Yes, I am beginning what the Lord has in store for me to walk in next. That's what it's all about for us in this world: to carry out those works which the Lord equips us to walk in. We are created for these works in Christ after all!
  • Who's Online

137 Guests
  • Popular Contributors

• Tell a friend

Love Worthy Christian Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Christian Blogs

• Blog Entries

• Birthdays

1. Absolem
      Absolem
      34 years old
    2. Adam
      Adam
      82 years old
    3. CaringandSharing
      CaringandSharing
      55 years old