christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

HEAVEN IS REAL - A doctor's experience of the afterlife

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
44 replies to this topic

ncsongmaker

ncsongmaker
  • Members
  • 8 posts

It is the foundation of all that I believe in.  I believe in God, and my belief is real, therefore, for me, Heaven is also very real.

coheir

coheir

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

There is an article in the October 15th issue of Newsweek titled as the above. Please read what he has to say and let's discuss.

HEAVEN IS REAL

many I have read are similar. some I have read seem more believable than this one.

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts

People want evidence of God and Heaven.They want to see before they believe.That is not what Faith is all about.

coheir

coheir

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

People want evidence of God and Heaven.They want to see before they believe.That is not what Faith is all about.

Yes , if their story does not match the word it can not be true. I read one nde of a young lady and she claims to have had a conversation with Jesus

however she said their are more than one way to heaven I knew right then her story did not match the word.

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts

Several years ago I got a book from a fellow employee.She said that her mom had read it and that it was fabulous.I started reading this book and my stomach was turning upside down.This lady had evidently had a cardiac arrest.She said that she had gone to heaven.She was telling about all this stuff that Jesus told her and He wanted her to share it with the people of this Earth.TRULY SCARY!!I got rid of that book sooooooo fast.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network