Summary of Sin's Progression in a Culture:
1. Mankind rejected God’s truth.
2. Not only that but we have suppressed God’s truth and followed after unrighteousness.
3. Because of Mankind’s rejection of truth we fell into idolatry.
4. This leads to fornication and adultery in heterosexual relationships.
5. This is the classic example of the consequences of men not being spiritual leaders in their homes, in the Church, and in society at large.
6. Marriage is no longer valued. So...
7. This then leads to unnatural relations between women.
8. This then leads to unnatural relations between men.
9. God allowed mankind to have a degraded mind and be consumed by all sort of sin.
Is this the case in the U.S. today and abroad?
Agree? Disagree? Thoughts?
Edited by GoldenEagle, 13 October 2012 - 11:14 AM.