christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

urgent prayer for work to save family

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
18 replies to this topic

seekar

seekar
  • Members
  • 50 posts
hi,, family ,, just wondering if you could join me in prayign the LORd will release/ open up more work for a friend i know with 4 kids who is really needing the LORd to open up for him and his wife enough tutoring work to support their family .. that they dont lose their rental home and can pay the bills.. for financial provision for them .. and that He will be able toafford medicine for his physical ailments also
thanks ....
they are in dire straights !!
seekar......

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,711 posts
Seekar your frind is in my prayers :emot-pray:

nChrist

nChrist

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,996 posts
This family will be in my prayers.

seekar

seekar
  • Members
  • 50 posts
thanks.. will try to keep posted how it goes .. bless you ....!

silviawang

silviawang

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 702 posts
GOD,pls have mercy on this family,in Jesus' name :amen:

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,023 posts
Praying~!

seekar

seekar
  • Members
  • 50 posts
well Praise god the lord provided for this months rent at last minute .. and also to be able to put 2 ads up this weekend .. advertsiing for tutoring work ..
so now it just is to be able to get more tutoring work from the advertsing that is all they could afford to put out.. thanks for the prayer .. Lord to get them through to viable financial state again.. .. bless you all !!

PinkPaws

PinkPaws

• PipPip
  • 231 posts
Praying.

Leonard

Leonard

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,886 posts
May the Lord undertake mightily. +

Biscuit

Biscuit

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts
praying that the Lord will meet the needs of this family.

seekar

seekar
  • Members
  • 50 posts
thanks for your prayers... awaiting more release from the LORd for them regarding tutoring responses and also for the LOrd to release funds to meet the pressing health needs of the father . and enable college study for daughter .. .. bless you for joining me in this!!

Edited by seekar, 15 November 2012 - 05:16 AM.

Jean74

Jean74
  • Members
  • 85 posts
Lord watch over this family. Help them to lean on you. And grow in you more and more Lord. In thy name and will, amen.

csar7

csar7
  • Members
  • 76 posts
I will be praying for your friend and his family.

seekar

seekar
  • Members
  • 50 posts
well another praise report.. the Lord gave favour for the daughter to start college which had previously been blocked by administration !!
just asking the Lord to give more provision of tutoring work for the family and release for finance for all their pressing needs in cluding pretty urgent medical attention for the father and ongoing finance to live., stay in college, meet the bills etc.. .
bless you all !!

seekar

seekar
  • Members
  • 50 posts
Still awaiting release of tutoring work and finance for schooling, rent, medical needs.. thanks for your prayers !!

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,711 posts
Continued prayers.

worshiper70

worshiper70

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts
Praying that God will indeed be your every provision! Glory to God, He hears our cries, and answers them!
Jeremiah 32:27 (NKJV)
27“Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh. Is there anything too hard for Me?

seekar

seekar
  • Members
  • 50 posts
thank you for continuing to stand with this family with me.. that the LOrd will provide / release the finances , work and also the health care, housing they need and that what ever is blocking that will be dealt to .. in Jesus name.. !!!!

NeedYouLord

NeedYouLord

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
Father...In The Name of Jesus...I come asking for Your Wisdom, Strength and Revelation...The Willingness To Endure-Illuminate and Make A Way For This Family...Light Their Path...Bring Revelation That In You Are All Things...That In You The Way Is Given...For Your Yoke is Easy and Your Burden Is Light...Standing on The Promise That My God Shall Supply Every Need...

Thank You For The Gift of Faith...That Believes All Things Are Possible!!! I'm here to tesify That Depending and Believing that God is Who He Says He Is-There is Healing and Provision and Everything That We Need In That!!! I know this to be true because I've lived it...He Shall Supply Every Need...In The Name of Jesus...

Praising You, OLord...For You Are Worthy To Be Praised...

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network