christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Encouraging word at church today

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

Biscuit

Biscuit

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts
I have been thru some things recently including loss of Mom, loss of wife, loss of job, spirit of fear, night terror.

I got an encouraging word at church today. There was a visiting anointed pastor (has state position with Church of God). I went forward and he spoke over me. He said something like "It's a testimony that you're even standing here. You've been thru the storm and endured when others would have lost their mind. This will be a year of blessing for you. You did not let go of My hand. You've been seeking Me secretly and I will reward you openly." I paraphrase and do not remember all, but those parts that I do remember are very encouraging. Praise God !!

I thank God that He has not forgotten me. Lord, use me in whatever way You see fit.

2Joyful

2Joyful

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,652 posts
Hold onto that word of knowledge Biscuit. Wake up every morning with expectancy for God to do as He's promised.
Don't let anyone or anything shake it. You've been seeking answers and God has heard you...
Blessings.

Biscuit

Biscuit

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Hold onto that word of knowledge Biscuit. Wake up every morning with expectancy for God to do as He's promised.
Don't let anyone or anything shake it. You've been seeking answers and God has heard you...
Blessings.

Thank you, 2Joyful, for the encouraging words. I surely will do this. It was a comfort to hear from Him.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,460 posts
Amen~!

OldShep

OldShep

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,643 posts
Posted Image

2Joyful

2Joyful

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,652 posts

Posted Image

This so nice OS!!!

Tinky

Tinky

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,702 posts
God is so good, so loving, so full of compassion and mercy! We are completely undeserving of any favor from Him, yet He still reaches down with pure Holy hands, willing to get them dirty, into the filth and muck of our lives and lift us up!

Blessings to you as God holds you near! :heart:

ears

ears

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts
Praise you Lord God. Hugs to you Biscuit.

RejoicinginHisLove

RejoicinginHisLove
  • Members
  • 26 posts
Yes Praise God biscuit, and good for you for listening to Him! Hes worth it all! :) I will Praise Him thru the storms; I will Praise Him thru the Pleasant times! I will Praise Him always! Thank You Jesus!

RejoicinginHisLove

RejoicinginHisLove
  • Members
  • 26 posts
It is a good thing to give thanks unto the Lord, And to sing Praises unto thy name, O Most High: To shew forth thy lovingkindness in the morning, And they faithfulness every night, Psalm 92:1-2

Biscuit

Biscuit

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts

God is so good, so loving, so full of compassion and mercy! We are completely undeserving of any favor from Him, yet He still reaches down with pure Holy hands, willing to get them dirty, into the filth and muck of our lives and lift us up!

Blessings to you as God holds you near! :heart:

You are right, Tinky. We are completely undeserving (I know I am). My wife was sick for years and I did not treat her as I should have. I thank God that He has forgiven me for this and has extended His mercy, even tho I don't deserve it.

NeedYouLord

NeedYouLord

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
Whew...Biscuit!!! One Word From The Lord...Can Change Our Lives Forever!!! For I have lived this verse: Matthew 6:6 and these words are red in my Bible... "But you, when you pray, go into your room, and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly."

Everything I've ever needed and more!!! has been provided for I put My Trust In The Lord...and what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe..Ephesians 1:19

Every Word of The Bible Is True...If We Keep Seeking The Kingdom of God and Don't Give Up!!! For Our God Reigns!!! Just a little reminder...Loosing our minds is a very good thing!!! Almost the worst time of my life-or so I thought...He had me In His Hands...For We Take On The Mind of Christ!!!

My, my Indwell Your Children, O God...For Your Glory...In The Name of Jesus, I pray...

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network