christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My two year old Nephew has cancer

Cancer

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
31 replies to this topic

PinkPaws

PinkPaws

• PipPip
  • 231 posts

Thank you all for the prayers. my nephew is progressing well on radiotherapy. We got good news from the doctor the other day that his second eye is completely free from cancer and will not be removed. so we are thankful that he will at least be able to see with his one eye. I appreciate and treasure you all for the prayers you sent our way. Harold's last radiotherapy session will be on 11th December. he does three sessions per week. I am glad I found worthy.
God bless you all and meet your every need in Jesus' name.
Amen.

Thank you for this wonderful update. Will continue to pray for your nephew and family. God bless.

Tinky

Tinky

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,702 posts

Please pray for my 2 year old Nephew (Harold). He was diagnosed with cancer in the eyes and one eye was removed. He has been on chemotherapy but they noticed cancer spreading so he is starting radiotherapy on 12th November 2012 (Monday). He will have 13 sessions (meaning 3 times a week). His elder brother died from cancer so we don't want to lose this one too. We are believing that God can heal all diseases and nothing is difficult for him.

God, please heal this little one. Please reach down with your Holy hand to touch Harold, and remove this horrible disease completely from his body. I pray and ask this in the name of the Lord Jesus, amen. :heart:

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,603 posts

Thank you all for the prayers. my nephew is progressing well on radiotherapy. We got good news from the doctor the other day that his second eye is completely free from cancer and will not be removed. so we are thankful that he will at least be able to see with his one eye. I appreciate and treasure you all for the prayers you sent our way. Harold's last radiotherapy session will be on 11th December. he does three sessions per week. I am glad I found worthy.
Amen.

Hallelujah~!

enoob57

enoob57

Royal Member

• Soapbox - Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,159 posts

Amen.

Posted Image

enoob57

enoob57

Royal Member

• Soapbox - Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,159 posts
As now we are all witnesses....
Posted Image

GoldenEagle

GoldenEagle

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,386 posts
Continuing to pray for all in the family.

God bless,
GE

joi

joi

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,149 posts
Father, I pray that you continue to heal this youngster and that he is a witness of your grace everyday

Keki

Keki
  • Members
  • 35 posts
Hi every one. Thank you so much for the prayers. Harold had a great Christmas. While you were still praying for him, I had an ectopic pregnancy and collapsed at some point. I was rushed to hospital and on the day Harold was discharged, I had an operation to remove the ectopic. Your prayers were then channeled to me and I am now back to work and feeling very healthy. I have missed worthy since December. but I am now back Praise the Lord.

ladypeartree

ladypeartree

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,582 posts
Praise the Lord for some good news and my condolanses on your own loss ... will continue prayer for total healing of your nephew

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,394 posts
Continued prayers.

joi

joi

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,149 posts
God always knows and understands the needs. He is SO GOOD!

chloe_fantastic

chloe_fantastic

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts
Praying for you and Harold, Keki

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network