christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

not really new but the chat room seems to not be working....so its for

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
18 replies to this topic

schizotypal

schizotypal
  • Banned
  • 10 posts
hi there some of you may know me. just checking out the forums, bored and looking for a chat

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,067 posts
Hello pal,

Good to see you using the baorads and hope to chat with you soon.

schizotypal

schizotypal
  • Banned
  • 10 posts
yeah if it doesnt annoy me too much i may keep using them :3

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,608 posts

yeah if it doesnt annoy me too much i may keep using them :3

Hi there schizotypal. Just so that i can get to know you better, why the weird profile picture?

And just one more, what part does the Lord Jesus Christ play in your life?

Blessings.

schizotypal

schizotypal
  • Banned
  • 10 posts
well i have *ahem* been asked politely to change the pic.

second question: he plays a gigantic role in my life, he follows me even through my darkness i have accepted him as my savior and embrace what he has taught

how do you like my new pic? its me in a dino hat

Edited by schizotypal, 14 November 2012 - 04:47 PM.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,463 posts

he plays a gigantic role in my life, he follows me even through my darkness i have accepted him as my savior and embrace what he has taught

Amen~!

When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. Isaiah 43:2

Praying~!

~

how do you like my new pic? its me in a dino hat

:24: :24: :24:

Nice Hat~!

Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity! Psalms 133:1

BlessedByTheBest

BlessedByTheBest

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts
welcome dinoface! :mgrazz:

schizotypal

schizotypal
  • Banned
  • 10 posts
haha thanks i like this picture....too bad i cant use my old one but i was told it was like wearing the golden arches to a burger king convention i have to say that is a fun little saying

Mswright6488

Mswright6488
  • Members
  • 38 posts
when i found this chat room.. i thought it was for prayer.. thats why i came here. i wanted to be in the company of others who love the lord. I found people talking about anything but Jesus. about what they had for lunch and someone that doesn't even believe in God. I guess I need to go somewhere else for support in the Lord.

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,608 posts

when i found this chat room.. i thought it was for prayer.. thats why i came here. i wanted to be in the company of others who love the lord. I found people talking about anything but Jesus. about what they had for lunch and someone that doesn't even believe in God. I guess I need to go somewhere else for support in the Lord.

Hi there Ms, don't you think that you could use the opportunity in chat to minister to the person who does not believe in the Lord yet? Many have come to the Lord through chat, I have been witness to this. Stay awhile and you will learn a lot about ministry and patience I know I did. I use chat (when I am there), to minister, advise and to learn. The rest of the stuff (chat like talking about food), are just believers hanging out and fellow-shipping If you need prayer, there are prayer requests in the forums, plus a bunch of other forums you can use after you have 5 posts here (5 posts to stop spammers).
God Bless.

Mswright6488

Mswright6488
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Hi there Ms, don't you think that you could use the opportunity in chat to minister to the person who does not believe in the Lord yet? Many have come to the Lord through chat, I have been witness to this. Stay awhile and you will learn a lot about ministry and patience I know I did. I use chat (when I am there), to minister, advise and to learn. The rest of the stuff (chat like talking about food), are just believers hanging out and fellow-shipping If you need prayer, there are prayer requests in the forums, plus a bunch of other forums you can use after you have 5 posts here (5 posts to stop spammers).
God Bless.

HI THANK YOU FOR REPLYING, I DID TRY TO MINISTER TO THIS PERSON BUT THEY DID NOT WANT TO HEAR WHAT I HAD TO SAY. I NEEDED PRAYER BUT FELT LIKE I WAS BEING BLOWN OFF BY SMALL TALK. AFTER ALL THAT IS WHAT WE AS CHRISTIANS ARE HERE FOR. TO PRAY FOR ONE ANOTHER AND BE SUPPORTIVE IN ANOTHERS TIME OF NEED. ALL I DO IS LOVE GOD AND JUST PERSONALY DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW OR WHY HE IS NOT THE TOPIC IN EVERYTHING WE DO AND SAY. FORGIVE ME IF I OFFENDED ANYONE AM REALLY NOT TRYING TO.

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,067 posts

The chat room is a wonderful place for fellowship and ministry.
Those that frequent it are, believers, non believers and seekers.
All are welcome if they follow the TOS rules.

At times it may seem that we speak about everything and in away we do.
Things that happen in our day to day life just as in any other family.
But as a family we also take very seriously any members request for prayer or something that they wish to share with us.

If a member comes in and asks for spiritual help,prayer or just has a problem we stop and listen and try to help.

I'm sorry that you feel that didn't happen.
Everyone is free to join in the conversation or just throw in a topic.
Perhaps the best way is just to say, "I have a problem or I have need for prayer can someone help?"

Chat is a life line to many members and if you give us the chance I'm sure you will make many friends.

I will keep you in my prayers and hope to see you in chat.

Love Nigel.

Mswright6488

Mswright6488
  • Members
  • 38 posts

But as a family we also take very seriously any members request for prayer or something that they wish to share with us.

If a member comes in and asks for spiritual help,prayer or just has a problem we stop and listen and try to help.

Perhaps the best way is just to say, "I have a problem or I have need for prayer can someone help?"

Chat is a life line to many members and if you give us the chance I'm sure you will make many friends.

Love Nigel.

THANK YOU NIGEL FOR YOUR RESPONSE. AND THANK YOU FOR PRAYING FOR ME.. I DO APOLOGIZE FOR HOW I FEEL. I DON'T KNOW IF ITS RIGHT OR WRONG.. AM JUST LOOKING FOR SO MUCH MORE. MY HEART IS SET ON JESUS AND I SAY THIS THROUGH TEARS.. THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE AND PATIENCE IN JESUS NAME

Mswright6488

Mswright6488
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Love Nigel.

THANK YOU NIGEL FOR YOUR RESPONSE. AND THANK YOU FOR PRAYING FOR ME.. I DO APOLOGIZE FOR HOW I FEEL. I DON'T KNOW IF ITS RIGHT OR WRONG.. AM JUST LOOKING FOR SO MUCH MORE. MY HEART IS SET ON JESUS AND I SAY THIS THROUGH TEARS.. THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE AND PATIENCE IN JESUS NAME

ANOTHER THING THAT IS EXTREMLY HARD FOR ME IS WHEN PEOPLE DENY CHRIST ALL TOGETHER. THE BIBLE SAYS HE MAKES EVERY EFFORT TO MAKE HIS SELF KNOWN TO US, THAT HE SPEAKS THROUGH HIS CREATION AND YET WE DON'T GET IT. IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN VERY HARD AND HURTFUL TO ME TO HEAR OTHERS UNBELIEF IN GOD. GOD MAKES IT VERY SIMPLE... IT IS THE DEVIL WHO PUTS US IN UNBELIEF. IT IS UP TO US TO WAKE-UP AND EMBRACE JUST WHAT GOD HAS DONE FOR US, AND THE BREATH OF LIFE HE PUT IN OUR BODY

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,463 posts

when i found this chat room.. i thought it was for prayer.. that's why i came here. i wanted to be in the company of others who love the lord.

http://www.worthyprayerteam.com/

http://www.worthychr...rayer-requests/

schizotypal

schizotypal
  • Banned
  • 10 posts

God Bless.

HI THANK YOU FOR REPLYING, I DID TRY TO MINISTER TO THIS PERSON BUT THEY DID NOT WANT TO HEAR WHAT I HAD TO SAY. I NEEDED PRAYER BUT FELT LIKE I WAS BEING BLOWN OFF BY SMALL TALK. AFTER ALL THAT IS WHAT WE AS CHRISTIANS ARE HERE FOR. TO PRAY FOR ONE ANOTHER AND BE SUPPORTIVE IN ANOTHERS TIME OF NEED. ALL I DO IS LOVE GOD AND JUST PERSONALY DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW OR WHY HE IS NOT THE TOPIC IN EVERYTHING WE DO AND SAY. FORGIVE ME IF I OFFENDED ANYONE AM REALLY NOT TRYING TO.

i remember you...i tried to talk to you.....but i didnt feel i had enough experience in your particular situation to offer any really good sound advice. the person you tried to witness too is on often and in my opinion is nothing but an attention seeker who comes on for the sole reason of monopolizing conversation.

GoldenEagle

GoldenEagle

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,885 posts
A few reminders here...

From the WCF - ToS (Terms of service)

Abuse of other posters is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to, name calling, insulting, harassing, threatening or in any way invading the privacy of another poster. We also strongly discourage giving out personal information such as email addresses, physical addresses and phone numbers on the public boards. Any information given out in private is at your own discretion and risk. (Eph. 4: 29)

Debate the subject, not the person. It is possible to disagree about a doctrine or subject under discussion without insulting the person with whom you are debating. Also remember that the fact that a person disagrees with you does not mean they are attacking you as a person. Respect each other in the love of God! This is the main reason that threads get stopped, shut down, and even deleted! Users that cannot respect others will be banned. (Lev. 19:18)

GoldenEagle

GoldenEagle

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,885 posts

ANOTHER THING THAT IS EXTREMLY HARD FOR ME IS WHEN PEOPLE DENY CHRIST ALL TOGETHER. THE BIBLE SAYS HE MAKES EVERY EFFORT TO MAKE HIS SELF KNOWN TO US, THAT HE SPEAKS THROUGH HIS CREATION AND YET WE DON'T GET IT. IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN VERY HARD AND HURTFUL TO ME TO HEAR OTHERS UNBELIEF IN GOD. GOD MAKES IT VERY SIMPLE... IT IS THE DEVIL WHO PUTS US IN UNBELIEF. IT IS UP TO US TO WAKE-UP AND EMBRACE JUST WHAT GOD HAS DONE FOR US, AND THE BREATH OF LIFE HE PUT IN OUR BODY

Hi Mrs. Wright. Welcome to Worthy.

Also consider that there are people on Worthy that are not Christians. There are Believers, Seekers, and Non-Believers. We seek as Christians to point them to Christ, speak the truth, and bring honor to God's name. :)

If you're interested in people praying for you we have a great prayer support team on Worthy:

Go to http://www.worthychr...rayer-requests/ and click the purple button "Start New Topic" on the right. Feel free to share you situation and prayer request.

There are two main sections to Worthy Boards, the Inner Court and the Outer Court. The Inner court is designed for fellowship and discussion among those who know Jesus Christ as Savior. The outer Court is an area where we allow anyone who wishes to learn more about our belief to ask questons and learn. Those who join Worthy who do not claim Christ as Savior will be designated "nonbeliever'. This designation will mean that they will only be able to post in the Outer Court area. They can read every part of the Forums, but their discussions will be limited to one area.

In general, one may either start topics or reply to topics in any forum with the following exceptions:

1. One must be a member (10 or more posts) to start a topic in the Inner Court. However, feel free to explore the threads there. ;)

Bible Study - http://www.worthychr...44-study-group/

General - http://www.worthychr...ral-discussion/

Doctrinal Questions - http://www.worthychr...inal-questions/

2. One must be a member (10 or more posts) to have access to Private Messaging (kind of like email through the WCF site)

3. One must have 100 posts to start or respond to topics in the Controversial Forum

4. All posts in the Seekers Forum require the approval of a moderator before they become visible. This holds true for all posters regardless of status.

Once again welcome to Worthy. I hope this helps. :)

God bless,
GE

PS - You may not know this but typing in CAPS is often seen as yelling on online forums. Might want to consider typing without capps.

Mswright6488

Mswright6488
  • Members
  • 38 posts

God Bless.

i remember you...i tried to talk to you.....but i didnt feel i had enough experience in your particular situation to offer any really good sound advice. the person you tried to witness too is on often and in my opinion is nothing but an attention seeker who comes on for the sole reason of monopolizing conversation.

IT IS OK.. THANK YOU FOR REPLYING AND I UNDERSTAND

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network