Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nitish

What is faith....?

27 posts in this topic

I've more trouble dealing with the temptations of sin in my life, and holding onto faith isn't easy when the Devil repeatedly knocks me down.

The devil - little 'd' - may knock us down, but the Lord - capital L - always picks us up and strengthens us when we submit ourself to His care. We are the children of the KING OF KINGS, and He doesn't sit idly by when the paupers (those pesky little devils) are assailing us. God has promised that no temptation will overtake us, and the devil can't touch us, he is a defeated foe that will flee from us when we resist Him.

Sometimes it is not as easy as we would like it, but we can rest assured that we have victory in Christ and lean on His promise that he will never leave or forsake us. If He didn't help us in our trials that would be forsaking us, wouldn't it? Therefore God, who cannot lie, will help you when you call on Him for strength during trials. God bless!

Faith is trusting and believing in what we can't see. I know Jesus is right here because of the air I breathe, and the creation he made. I don't need to see him to know that he's real. Now, God's the judge here, not me, but I think that's one mistake that a lot of atheists make, they refuse to believe in him until they see physical proof. I love the verses in Hebrews about Faith, they're great.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0