christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

hot cocoa for low carb & diabetics

recipes low-carb diabetic drink chocolate non-dairy

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

LadyC

LadyC

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,650 posts
the thread the other day made me think to post this... it's really yummy and makes a BIG batch of hot chocolate mix that is non-dairy, sugar free, and low carb. and it's absolutely delicious! feel free to give some away for christmas even :)

1 16oz non-dairy coffee creamer (i buy walmart's "great value" brand, in extra creamy.)

1 cup hershey's unsweetened powdered cocoa

1-1/3 cup Splenda

1 tsp salt

2 (small) boxes of sugar free, instant chocolate pudding mix (again, i use walmart's great value brand)

mix ingredients very well, and store in an airtight container. for a typical 8 oz mug, use 1/3 cup... if you use the larger size mug, use 1/2 cup.

i wonder what it would taste like with a pinch of cinnamon added to it? hmmmm.....

OldShep

OldShep

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,643 posts
Sounds good to me, I love chocolate....Posted Image pudding....

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network