christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Question

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

Jonah'sJourney

Jonah'sJourney
  • Members
  • 42 posts
There is a thread on a sub-forum I would like to respond to by posting a series of 15 sermons on the topic of depression (links to each sermon). The sermons are available at OnePlace.com, but you have to know what you're looking for to find them as they are not grouped together, thus the links. Obviously I'm new here, so I'm wondering if it would be OK to do that?

Jayyycuuup

Jayyycuuup

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,405 posts
Hello Jonah, i dont know if there is a rule that permits using other links but just to be sure it would probably be better to pm a Mod?

Click on the link below and it will bring you to a Mod's Page. Click on the send a message part and you will be there.

http://www.worthychr...94-goldeneagle/

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,044 posts
Amen~!

enoob57

enoob57

Royal Member

• Soapbox - Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,183 posts
More than one link and you have
a CHAIN...
Posted Image

Jonah'sJourney

Jonah'sJourney
  • Members
  • 42 posts
Thanks, I sent the PM.

Jayyycuuup

Jayyycuuup

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,405 posts
Your welcome Jonah, since you new here. How do you like it thus far? And glad your here with us ! Oh, and one more thing. The mod's have a lot on their plate so just in case you don't get an answer tonight be patient, they haven't forgotten you lol

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network