Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Falling Away by Ron Graham

27 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

1 Corinthians 4:20 For the kingdom of God is not in word but in power.

Matthew 16:18 And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it. 19 And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”

I think it's a perversion to think a shrinking powerless Church is a comforting sign that Jesus is coming back soon. He's coming back for a glorious bride, and He promises that the gates of hell will not previal against her.

Revelation 19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready.”

Ephesians 5:26 that He might sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of water by the word, 27 that He might present her to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish.

John 17:22 And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: 23 I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.

As far as my view on rapture, I belive when He appears to the world, we shall be like Him. I think we will be here for the tribulation, but I believe we are going to shine gloriously bright through this period. There is going to be war, famine, sickness, and death released but we have a God who multiplies food, who heals the sick, who raises the dead and I believe the Church will demonstate that during this time.

Posted · Report post

I think that as Scriptures tell us, in the last days knowledge shall increase...and that is because of the 144,000 who will be running to and fro across the world and everyone will hear of the gospel.

Concerning the falling away of Christians in the last days, I really believe that many will become disappointed in the Church because of a very important truth which is misinterpreted. This is about the Rapture of the Church. The Church is snatched away, and Christians believe that one moment they will be here and then the next moment they are gone.

I think that this is a false interpretation. The church is made up of Angels, Spirits. and when the rapture occurs, it is not the living soul that is snatched away, but the spirit or angel which is within the saved Christian.

Two will be sleeping in a bed, one is taken the other left...the two represents, the soul and the spirit. The spirit is taken and the body is left behind, for the resurrection and the appearance of the Lord.

Think on it... How would Christians feel when the Anti-Christ is in power and they are still here? Betrayed, because they live with the hope of being removed from the Earth before these things occur. Many will stop believing because they will feel that they were lied to by the Christian Ministry.

http://www.myspace.com/wordsbymarlene/blog

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0