christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

“Will this be a repeat in the NFL?”

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

GlidingWings

GlidingWings

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 433 posts
Did anyone follow Football in the last season? . Football season is sure much shorter than baseball. If now teams in first place get to the play offs it would be identical to last years team. But not to say they are better or worse than last year.

The Bears are tied with Green Bay. But Jay Cutler the QB got a concussion. Since then the Bears have lost badly the last two games. This is what happened last year. The Bears did well till Cutler was gone. If the Packers remain like they did last year but got beat by the Giants in the playoffs. The Packers had only 1 loss. The Giants were 9 and 7 the under dog but won well last season. The Broncos were in and got beat in one game. Now I forget who beat them out. The Ravens and Pittsburgh were in a race. Houston had a good shot but even New Orleans did last year. The 49ers almost got to the Superbowl. They lost at the end because of the Giants. Even after their great win beating New Orleans by one touch down near the end. And the Patriots with Tom Brady were at it again to get to another Superbowl.

We now see the Giants have another chance. And so does the Patriots but hopefully not. Everyone does not want to see the same old teams in the super Bowl. In fact most I knew last year did not follow that bowl because of the same old teams. Now the Falcons and Texas are 2 really great teams this year only at one loss. Could these be the 2 teams for this year’s Super bowl? But don’t count out the 49ers or the Packers. The 49ers have been doing pretty well with a back up QB. And the Packers had a bad start but got the rhythm back. The Ravens are having a great year not to be disputed. The Broncos might get in but I don’t know if they have the chance to get to the bowl. I mean the AFC has been weak in the west. It would be more exiting if John Elway was around but then again everyone would hope for Brett Favre for the Packers, Joe Montana or Steve Young for the 49ers. They are all retired and we have to hope on these replacements. Who will go to the Bowl? I’ll never bet on these games at least not anymore. Anyone of these teams can go because fumbles and interceptions happen at the wrong times. QB, Wide receivers and field goal kickers are having a good or bad day. These things and others will determine who will get to the end.

What is your thought about this years Football or any comment on Football NFL?

LOVE SONGS

LOVE SONGS

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,130 posts
Saints cannot catch up...its too late in the season.

Guest_yod_*

Guest_yod_*
  • Guests
The AFC Championship with Houston and New England will be great.

Then whoever the NFC sends to play Houston is going to get trounced.

the_patriot2014

the_patriot2014

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,447 posts
Id like to see the giants and broncos play, Manning Vs Manning, THAT would be an interesting superbowl.

Barabbas

Barabbas
  • Members
  • 78 posts
Interesting, from a historical perspective...but we hates the Denver Donkeys we do... :biggrin2:

the_patriot2014

the_patriot2014

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,447 posts
speak for yourself there bubs, :P

Barabbas

Barabbas
  • Members
  • 78 posts
How could I speak for anyone else? We, as in me. If I was faced with the choice of cheering for the Donkeys, or Lucifer in the Superbowl, lets just say I wouldn't be wearing any orange. :)

deleted *

deleted *
  • Members *
  • 0 posts
BEAR DOWN!!! We need to get healthy if we are going to make any run tho. If we can just lock a wild card spot we can rest our guys.

Barabbas

Barabbas
  • Members
  • 78 posts
Going to be some interesting games for sure...three left to nail down some wild cards...

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network