• Latest Posts

• I've been reading Romans lately. Romans 8:14-17 stood out to me. "For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God. The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father.” The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children. Now if we are children, then we are heirs—heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory." It's always really nice seeing the Bible show such consistency with its message. And thinking about verses like this and the one you provided it's really incredible. Jesus is rightfully spoken of quite highly in the Bible, and despite our sin nature, past mistakes, and more we're adopted to the point of being considered co-heirs.
    • Good day Revelation Man, When Daniel inquires of the angel as to the meaning of the visions he is shown in Daniel chapters 10 and 11, he is told to go on his way, because the data is sealed for those days, as they are about the end times (Daniel 12:8-9), and at which time in the future, many of us inquiring of these visions meanings, will then increase in knowledge about what they mean (Daniel 12:4). Daniel 12:8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things? 9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. Daniel 12:4  But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
    • Indeed, it will show true liberty for any citizen to protest their cause peacefully.  There is the sphere in the manner which protest should be done and in accordance with the law of the land.   The universities and colleges are place of learning and while students group and others have the right to protest, it should be done without interruption of the institution law and activities.  I think protest of political and war events should  be done on the streets and with letters to the leaders of the land. I really don't know how to phrase a reply like this to be socially correct, but I guess what I am saying , is places of learning are there just for that.  If the schools and universities are found to have corruption, then it should be made public in the media and to the government officials and investigation be done. To be frank, the universities  have for the most part gone woke and is part of the havoc that is being pushed to bring about the "New World Order".     
    • Hello brother, mostly I think Dan. 11:21-35 is about Antiochus Epiphanes, but I always says Dan. 21-34 because verse 35 indeed seems to be a "Transition verse" I think its about the Jews from that time on (Maccabean War) who came to God, then unto Christ for the whole Church Age, and even into the 70th week. So, I get your Daniel 11:35 point, but I do not think its just about the 70th week, if you catch my drift. As per Rev. 12:1-5 I do not think there is an easier prophetic code to understand, its Israel. Then we get the play by play of end time events.  As per Rev. 6:11 I think they are the Gentiles who repent, Satan/A.C. can't get at the Woman sans Israel. BUT........I think all the Seals are Prophetic Uttering except Seal #7 where it is just the last binding on the scroll that binds the Trump Judgment Scrolls. Joel 2:31 AND Seal #6 are BOTH pointing towards Trump #4 where the Sun & Moon go dim/dark by 1/3, it points to God's Wrath that begin with the Trumpet Judgments and last 42 months, not at the 6th Seal but in the near future, after the 6th Seal, which all starts at the 7th Seal. The first 5 Seals foretell the Anti-Christs 42 month rule. 1.) He conquers by Peace or deal making 2.) Then he conquers by War 3.) His rule brings 42 months of famine. 4.) His reign of terror sees many dying, much sickness and many going to the Grave (Hades). Seal #5 is God seeing into the future and telling us the hearts of those killed after the A.C. conquers and rules over the masses. But they are Christian Martyrs who repent after the Rapture, the Jewish Saints who repent are protected. Those Martyrs are told (even though its future) they must wait until their brothers have all been killed in like manner as they have, so they are not raised & judged until Rev. 20:4, meaning they can not be the Saints seen in Rev. 7:9-16, that can only be the pre 70th week or pre trib. raptured church, imho. 
    • One I recently tracked. I wrote it a few weeks ago, but finally had the time to record it. Me and a guitar. I added a small second to the chorus.  
  • Who's Online

• Popular Contributors

• Tell a friend

Love Worthy Christian Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Christian Blogs

• Blog Entries

• Birthdays

1. Bliss
      Bliss
      35 years old
    2. D.A. Moran
      D.A. Moran
      47 years old
    3. darski
      darski
      76 years old