christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Doomsday hysteria sweeps across Russia

* * * * * 2 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
110 replies to this topic

goldust59

goldust59

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts
Found this article interesting as I had wondered how other parts of the world are viewing this subject.

December 1, 2012 RUSSIADoomsday hysteria has gripped Russia and some of its neighbors. Travel agencies are selling tours to either heaven or hell and people are stocking up on food and fuel. Officials are publicly denying the apocalypse, hoping to calm the hype. Those awaiting Doomsday have three weeks to finish their preparations before the date of the much publicized apocalypse allegedly predicted by Mayan calendar, which is going to happen on December 21, 2012. Thousands of people across Russia keep stocking up their back rooms and balconies with food, fuel and other supplies they might need when disaster strikes.

read rest here;
http://theextinction...-across-russia/

original article:
http://rt.com/news/m...y-hysteria-998/

bornagain2011

bornagain2011

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts
Lol! Can't wait for that day! I am going to be watching the news alot on that day! Watching NOTHING happen!

the_patriot2014

the_patriot2014

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,708 posts
silly people, dont you know the mayans knew it all? LOL. :P

gdemoss

gdemoss

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,097 posts
Both sides of the equation have those who have understanding. The good side or devout Christians who worship God and pick up their crosses and follow our Lord are given insight as to what is happening that directly corresponds to their specific duty and involment that allows them to freely do the work of God set before them. The evil side which come under a banner of names are managed much the same way except they are given knowledge and power that directs them to accomplish the goals of world domination through deception rooted in understanding certain truths about God and how to destroy Gods people.

It is very possible that nothing may happen on December 21, 2012 but also possible that it might hold some actual astronomic event. This does not matter. What matters is what the bible says is going to be happening in recent days. We have reached the end of the age.
  • Hbr 3:7 Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice,
  • Hbr 3:13 But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.
  • Hbr 3:15 While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.
  • Hbr 4:7 Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts.
  • Hbr 5:5 So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to day have I begotten thee.
  • Hbr 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
The day is almost over. Jesus second advent signified in Moses return from the mount bringing the law to bind the Israelites under a covenant is upon us. It will commence with the late cleansing of the Holy Temple of God which we are. The money changers and those that sell doves must be cast out of the gentile court. They that lead into captivity must be taken into captivity and they that kill with the sword must be killed with the sword. Read 2 Kings 17 and understand who the people who were placed in the land are and what is said about them, their children and their children's children unto this day. Let him who has ears hear what the Spirit says unto the children of the living God.

Mat 14:27 But straightway Jesus spake unto them, saying, Be of good cheer; it is I; be not afraid.

God alone calls the tempest which causes the sea to rise and toss the ship to and fro. It is he who says be not afraid because it is he who is controlling the whole process that seems to be being controlled by others but only seems so by deception. God has never lost control, he has simply been moved to judge the earth and its inhabitants. The hardest part for us is losing our loved ones who forsake the Lord and follow after the deception and spirit of Antichrist that permeates the church To day. Pray for them. My wife is one.

Prepare your hearts for the coming of the Lord. The whole earth is soon to be filled with the knowledge of God and it is going to be absolutely amazing! Keep the word of his patience and he will keep you from the hour of temptation. David ruled in Hebron for 7 years but alas I believe those days have been shortened for the elects sake. All hail the power of Jesus name!

The Spirit and the Bride say come...

In Jesus Name,

Gary

goldust59

goldust59

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts

Both sides of the equation have those who have understanding. The good side or devout Christians who worship God and pick up their crosses and follow our Lord are given insight as to what is happening that directly corresponds to their specific duty and involment that allows them to freely do the work of God set before them. The evil side which come under a banner of names are managed much the same way except they are given knowledge and power that directs them to accomplish the goals of world domination through deception rooted in understanding certain truths about God and how to destroy Gods people.

It is very possible that nothing may happen on December 21, 2012 but also possible that it might hold some actual astronomic event. This does not matter. What matters is what the bible says is going to be happening in recent days. We have reached the end of the age.

• Hbr 3:13 But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.
  • Hbr 3:15 While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.
  • Hbr 4:7 Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts.
  • Hbr 5:5 So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to day have I begotten thee.
The day is almost over. Jesus second advent signified in Moses return from the mount bringing the law to bind the Israelites under a covenant is upon us. It will commence with the late cleansing of the Holy Temple of God which we are. The money changers and those that sell doves must be cast out of the gentile court. They that lead into captivity must be taken into captivity and they that kill with the sword must be killed with the sword. Read 2 Kings 17 and understand who the people who were placed in the land are and what is said about them, their children and their children's children unto this day. Let him who has ears hear what the Spirit says unto the children of the living God.

Mat 14:27 But straightway Jesus spake unto them, saying, Be of good cheer; it is I; be not afraid.

God alone calls the tempest which causes the sea to rise and toss the ship to and fro. It is he who says be not afraid because it is he who is controlling the whole process that seems to be being controlled by others but only seems so by deception. God has never lost control, he has simply been moved to judge the earth and its inhabitants. The hardest part for us is losing our loved ones who forsake the Lord and follow after the deception and spirit of Antichrist that permeates the church To day. Pray for them. My wife is one.

Prepare your hearts for the coming of the Lord. The whole earth is soon to be filled with the knowledge of God and it is going to be absolutely amazing! Keep the word of his patience and he will keep you from the hour of temptation. David ruled in Hebron for 7 years but alas I believe those days have been shortened for the elects sake. All hail the power of Jesus name!

In Jesus Name,

Gary

Gary, I think you are right when you say the day is almost over. I believe we are about to enter "the night" when no man can work. Only the Spirit of God within will enable us to withstand the level of evil that is going to manifest. I believe we are going to see some awesome things from God as the darkness increases.

gdemoss

gdemoss

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,097 posts

In Jesus Name,

Gary

Gary, I think you are right when you say the day is almost over. I believe we are about to enter "the night" when no man can work. Only the Spirit of God within will enable us to withstand the level of evil that is going to manifest. I believe we are going to see some awesome things from God as the darkness increases.

I have had the pleasure of having experienced the mighty hand of God moving and protecting me when the forces of darkness moved in to try and destroy me. The awesomeness of God to have parted the sea of people moving against me that I might walk through the midst of them unharmed was incredible. Even though they intend to take you to the cliff and throw you headlong over the edge, they only have the power over you that is given them by God above. The whole thing has been working to teach me that which I am going to need to do during the aftermath of the apocalyptic event about to occur. I have been being exercised to trust in God regardless of what is happening around me at any given moment. It is exciting yet terrifying all in the same.

Blessings in Christ sis,

Gary

LOVE SONGS

LOVE SONGS

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,130 posts
This is ultimately ridiculous . :blink: Better yet to have a tour of heaven and hell... how will they manage that one ?

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,529 posts
Posted Image

ayin jade

ayin jade

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,761 posts
The world will not end on Dec 21. Our government has promised us this. We can all trust what they say.

http://news.yahoo.co...-192819519.html

shiloh357

shiloh357

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,818 posts
I can't wait for Dec 21, 2012 to come and go just like any other day. I wonder how foolish these hysteria driven nuts are. Honestly, these conspiracies are all a bunch of hogwash made for gullible people with too much time on their hands.

walla299

walla299

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,803 posts
Anyone up for a Post-Apocalypse Party on Dec. 22nd? :whistling:

ayin jade

ayin jade

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,761 posts
Im good, Count me in.

GoldenEagle

GoldenEagle

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,460 posts

Posted Image

Lol. :)

GoldenEagle

GoldenEagle

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,460 posts

I can't wait for Dec 21, 2012 to come and go just like any other day. I wonder how foolish these hysteria driven nuts are. Honestly, these conspiracies are all a bunch of hogwash made for gullible people with too much time on their hands.

I agree. :thumbsup:

Sevenseas

Sevenseas

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,104 posts
When everybody jumps on the bandwagon, I usually go the other way......make sure you have enough wood for your woodstove for 2013
cause you will still be here

and I really like that mayan cartoon! :)

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,706 posts

Im good, Count me in.

Count me in; can we have Marmite sandwiches please :biggrin2:

ayin jade

ayin jade

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,761 posts

Im good, Count me in.

Marmite? Now that is an end of the world catastrophe.

walla299

walla299

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,803 posts

Im good, Count me in.

Marmite? Now that is an end of the world catastrophe.

:24: :24: :24:

Love that Bizarro cartoon also! :thumbsup:

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,635 posts
At least we won't have to celebrate that evil pagan ritual, Christmas..... :cool2:

I am going to buy all my gifts on the 22nd just in case I waste my money.....

ayin jade

ayin jade

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,761 posts
Oooh fez you had to go there.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network