christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Doomsday hysteria sweeps across Russia

* * * * * 2 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
110 replies to this topic

OldShep

OldShep

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,643 posts
Well, we lost power for about 4 hours here in Maine, BUT, we are still here.......... :mgcheerful:

ayin jade

ayin jade

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,918 posts
Mike let me buy a pair of shoes today. Im pretty sure that is a sign of the apocalypse.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,546 posts

Mike let me buy a pair of shoes today. Im pretty sure that is a sign of the apocalypse.

:24: :24: :24:

Guest_man_*

Guest_man_*
  • Guests

Well, we lost power for about 4 hours here in Maine, BUT, we are still here.......... :mgcheerful:

I wonder how many people started freaking out when that happened? :runforhills:

goldust59

goldust59

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts

I'm still trying to figure out exactly where this one came from....

That's interesting, 'cause a couple of years ago or so, you were the one warning us about not taking this thing seriously. You didn't have a problem with it until it became clear that nothing was going to happen.

Shiloh, what I was telling you to take serious was not the end of the world, but their old gods returning...... not only theirs but many many other pagan civilizations....... and that remains to be seen.

I have to agree that it remains to be seen.

shiloh357

shiloh357

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,235 posts

That's interesting, 'cause a couple of years ago or so, you were the one warning us about not taking this thing seriously. You didn't have a problem with it until it became clear that nothing was going to happen.

Shiloh, what I was telling you to take serious was not the end of the world, but their old gods returning...... not only theirs but many many other pagan civilizations....... and that remains to be seen.

So you are going to wait until you can find something, say, weeks and months down the line and then try to blame that on Dec 21, 2012??

Instead of admitting that the conspiracy theory is a complete dud, which it is, you will just hold on 'till you can manufacture something to attribute to 2012. That is called "intellectual suicide."

I guess you will have to manufacture another conspiracy to explain why this conspiracy fizzled and was proven to be a hoax. Kinda like Harold Camping who kept revising the dates for Jesus' return when his other predictions failed.

You need to come to grips with reality instead of living in some fantasy world where demons are coming out of black holes and all that jazz.

silviawang

silviawang

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 702 posts

prophecies outside bible were came from the devil or human fantasy,and evil in GOD'S eye

I think you are right about them coming from the Devil Silvia..... but that's been my question...... why in the world would he tell all them that???? Not that we should be afraid of it..... but it also doesn't seem like a good idea to ignore it either.

i am confused about this question either,not only outside bible,but just in bible,from OT to NT,BIBLE never denies the super nature power which is not come from GOD can performs the super nature events,i wonder why GOD allow these happen

goldust59

goldust59

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts

So you are going to wait until you can find something, say, weeks and months down the line and then try to blame that on Dec 21, 2012??

Instead of admitting that the conspiracy theory is a complete dud, which it is, you will just hold on 'till you can manufacture something to attribute to 2012. That is called "intellectual suicide."

I guess you will have to manufacture another conspiracy to explain why this conspiracy fizzled and was proven to be a hoax. Kinda like Harold Camping who kept revising the dates for Jesus' return when his other predictions failed.

You need to come to grips with reality instead of living in some fantasy world where demons are coming out of black holes and all that jazz.

:emot-fail:

Do you understand at all about evoking demons and sending them out? Do you know that some of the people that do such things are just as committed to it as we are to God, some even more so than most Christians?

I believe many ungodly ceremonies went down on the 21st & that we will see a greater spiritual darkness cover our nation & the world because of it. The Bible speaks of a "gross darkness" covering the people and I think that is what the goal is.

Laugh all you want, say what you want, I stand by what I have said.

shiloh357

shiloh357

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,235 posts

Do you understand at all about evoking demons and sending them out? Do you know that some of the people that do such things are just as committed to it as we are to God, some even more so than most Christians?

I believe many ungodly ceremonies went down on the 21st & that we will see a greater spiritual darkness cover our nation & the world because of it. The Bible speaks of a "gross darkness" covering the people and I think that is what the goal is.

This world has been under the grip of spiritual darkness since Adam sinned. And the world has been getting steadily worse since that time. There is nothing that a bunch of ceremonies could evoke to make that darkness any more real than it already is. You are evidently into sensationalism, as most conspiracies are really rooted in sensationalism.

People have been doing demonic ceremonies and evoking demons since mankind has been around and they will continue to do so in the future until the Lord returns, so honestly, you are really not providing any evidence evil resulting from Dec. 21 that hasn't already been a part of human experience and the ongoing spiritual battle between God and satan for millennia.

OneLight

OneLight

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,892 posts
Satan does not wait for man to give him requests to send out demons. He does this already and his targets are humans. When we read of what is to come, never do we read that the condition of man is going to be worst than any other time in history. In fact, scripture tells us it will be like the days of Noah and Sodom & Gomorrah, not worst than. We can read in Ecclesiastes 1:9 "That which has been is what will be, That which is done is what will be done, And there is nothing new under the sun."

I wonder why people who follow God are so fearful? Do you not realize that fear is not of God, and if you are fearful of what is to come, then you need to check who's path you are on.

goldust59

goldust59

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts

Satan does not wait for man to give him requests to send out demons. He does this already and his targets are humans. When we read of what is to come, never do we read that the condition of man is going to be worst than any other time in history. In fact, scripture tells us it will be like the days of Noah and Sodom & Gomorrah, not worst than. We can read in Ecclesiastes 1:9 "That which has been is what will be, That which is done is what will be done, And there is nothing new under the sun."

I wonder why people who follow God are so fearful? Do you not realize that fear is not of God, and if you are fearful of what is to come, then you need to check who's path you are on.

Nothing I have posted has come from being in fear or to induce fear. Hopefully, it has moved others to deeper study, especially in the area of spiritual warfare. I believe that we should be aware of what is going on around us so that we can be praying against the evil that (I believe) is gaining in power.

speaking of the end times, Jesus said this,
Mark 13:19,20~ For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be. And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom He has chosen, He has shortened the days.

I think the things that were happening in Noah's day will be happening again, but intensified.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network