christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I just busted out crying at church...Happy tears!!!

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

NeedYouLord

NeedYouLord

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
I just have to share what happened a little while ago at church...I was coming down the stairs from the balcony...I love it up there...It's like I'm with the Angels...In Praise and Worship...The pure Presence of God is in that place...Whew...I'm singing and dancing-just can't help myself...

Anyway...I'm so excited...This lady met me at the bottom of the stairs and said, "a woman after my own heart...she's wearing flip flops...I said, "Oh yes I do" It was so hot today. And she was wearing some too...Hahaha...but the next thing she said was, "I just have to tell you something"...I said ok and then started looking into her eyes through my bifocals...Hahaha...She had the most beautiful clear blue eyes I've ever seen...then she said, "I just have to tell you that I have already told others that when I'm singing in the choir-I look to you for inspiration-it's your praise...Oh my...see tears right now again...Whew...I told her that He did a big old number on me...We hugged and hugged and hugged...and I cried and I thanked her for being my sister...She said, "You never ever know when somebody is looking and watching." She said I have been trying to tell you this for a while...I havent' been able to get down here fast enough to get you before you left...But today...I just moved real slow leaving...Sooooooooo....................Hahahahahaha...............................I want to pass on some hugs because that was amazing!!!

:group-hug: :group-hug:

worshiper70

worshiper70

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts
That is awesome! I am one of the ones in the choir at my church, and it is very true. We have people watching us, but we also see others down in the congregation that move us as well. It is true, you never ever know who is watching and effected by our praise! We are all worship leaders. I am so happy you were so blessed today, and I am sure you bless the Lord!!
Thank you for sharing!!

joi

joi

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,149 posts
God is awesome!

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,536 posts
Hallelujah~!

NeedYouLord

NeedYouLord

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
Oh God...You Are So Good!!!

Love ya'll In Him, Kathy

Fadyattorney

Fadyattorney
  • Members
  • 11 posts
thanks for sharing

NeedYouLord

NeedYouLord

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
You are welcome, Fad...

Bubba4J

Bubba4J

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,970 posts
What a blessing

Thanks for sharing

NeedYouLord

NeedYouLord

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
:bighug:

ears

ears

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts
Choirs everywhere you are so,so apreciated. Those beautiful hymns get torn up pretty good when I'm home alone and singing while cleaning. I can so much enjoy listening to the choir. It feels so restful to my soul....

NeedYouLord

NeedYouLord

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
In total agreement... :mgcheerful:

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network