christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Friendship

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
55 replies to this topic

beautifulmarilou

beautifulmarilou
  • Members
  • 40 posts
The fish said: “ I can’t see my tears ‘cause I’m in the water”… the water said : “ I can feel your tears ‘cause you are in my heart”… The fish said: “ I can’t see my tears ‘cause I’m in the water”… the water said : “ I can feel your tears ‘cause you are in my heart"

GoldenEagle

GoldenEagle

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,882 posts
Welcome to Worthy. ;)

beautifulmarilou

beautifulmarilou
  • Members
  • 40 posts
Thank you, Golden Eagle for the Warm Welcome! :-)

nChrist

nChrist

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,996 posts
Hello and WELCOME to Worthy. I hope that you enjoy the fellowship here as much as I do.

LOVE SONGS

LOVE SONGS

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,130 posts
Welcome to Worthy...!

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,053 posts
Welcome to Worthy.

beautifulmarilou

beautifulmarilou
  • Members
  • 40 posts
Thank you, nChrist and Love Songs for your warmth here. :-)

beautifulmarilou

beautifulmarilou
  • Members
  • 40 posts
There are no strangers here. Only friends you haven't yet met. - William Butler Yeats

beautifulmarilou

beautifulmarilou
  • Members
  • 40 posts
Thank you, ncn for your warm welcome here. I am really glad I joined Worthy. :-)

Bubba4J

Bubba4J

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,970 posts
Welcome :)

worshiper70

worshiper70

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts
Welcome

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,452 posts
Welcome~!

redroses42

redroses42

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts
welcome to worthy

greekmom

greekmom

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 448 posts
Welcome to Worthy! :)

franciskelsey

franciskelsey

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts
WELCOME. i KNOW YOU WILL ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE AND MEET MANY NEW FRIENDS. :happyhappy: :clap: :thumbsup: :bighug: :cowboy: :shofar: :bighug2: :101: :horse: :group-hug: :th_handshake: :shout: :emot-wave:

Earn

Earn
  • Members
  • 19 posts
Worthy looks like the place for me. I love the Good People the Lord has entertained us with...I used the name as earn because I believe I must earn Gods love and I feel priviledged to have it ..

worshiper70

worshiper70

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts
God's love is a gift! There is absolutely nothing we can do to earn it. Jesus pId the only price that needed to be paid for us to have relationship with God. There are a lot of things we can do to show our appreciation for His love, but no earning is possible or needed. God bless you earn as you are here at Worthy. I welcome you and look forward to getting to know through the forums and chat. Blessings!!

worshiper70

worshiper70

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Worthy looks like the place for me. I love the Good People the Lord has entertained us with...I used the name as earn because I believe I must earn Gods love and I feel priviledged to have it ..

worshiper70
Romans 8:31-32 What shall we say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? 32 He that spared not His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?

Including His love. That's is the best part.

Earn

Earn
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Earn

Earn
  • Members
  • 19 posts
The word is a cliche on words I apologize if I said the wrong thing- I agree we do not need to earn Gods love nor to not understand His reason for His dying on the cross. I guess I should have a used a different word as I do want to follow what the Bible says about doing what's right in eyes of God. Like love thy neighbor and the 10 ten Commandents. So I personally feel it takes an effort sometimes but with Gods guidance I achieve the goodness to be able share that word of God. Thank you for reminding me I don't take much for granted, it takes work sometimes to show God my gratitude..

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network