christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dogs!

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
44 replies to this topic

Sevenseas

Sevenseas

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,018 posts
Buddy has the sweetest face! They do grow awful fast...my husband says someone should invent a spray to keep 'em small LOL!

So Happy Birthday to Buddy on the 18th !

ladypeartree

ladypeartree

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,583 posts
I will settle for a sray that keeps them clean and sweet smelling .... got up, spent an hour feeding the dogs and cleaning up ( ex breeders and pups need a LOT of work on house training ) and mopping up muddy floors ...got enough mud to open a spa !!!

had a cup of tea and a slice of toast and did it all again ! ... have 5 large dogs to bath today and another 3 on wednesday as they are going to the vets to be neutered ...they will all still smell of wet dog half an hour later :help:

chloe_fantastic

chloe_fantastic

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,362 posts

Here is our little fella, Buddy.

Posted Image

It did not take much time for him to grow. Here he is around 6 months.

Posted Image

He is turning 1 year old on the 18th.

He is just THE cutest thing!!!! :wub:

BlessedByTheBest

BlessedByTheBest

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts
american pit-bull terrier. biggest punk sweetheart dog on earth. the bond is so strong, i can't go drop a deuce by myself..
its kind of disturbing now that i think about it..

Willamina

Willamina

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,074 posts

I have a Bullmastiff and a Boston Terrier.

And to think that we down sized to 2 Papillons because a game of tug of war with our Bostons became too much for our arthritis.
Those 2 of yours are powerful dogs.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network