christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Poisons in Vaccines

vaccines vaccine

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

Oneaccords

Oneaccords

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts
In 2011 alone, the Bill and Melinda Gates’ polio vaccine campaign in India caused 47,500 cases of paralysis and death

Untested vaccines causing new wave of polio-like paralysis across India.

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is financially backing and publicly endorsing mass polio virus vaccinations in India. In case you didn’t hear him yourself, Bill Gates publicly announced that vaccines could help reduce the world population by 15%.

Gates also proclaimed that every newborn should be registered for vaccinations immediately to assure the goal of 90% of the population getting vaccinated for his “century of the vaccination.”

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation program in India was promoted as “The Last Mile: Eradicating polio in India.” The promotional video displayed numbers showing thousands of cases of polio in India decades ago, with the number of cases dropping to 42 by 2010. But it appears that wild polio virus stats have been traded for polio from vaccines and non-polio acute flaccid paralysis (NPAFP).

In India, over 47,000 cases of NPAFP were reported in 2011. The paralysis symptoms of NPAFP are practically the same as what’s attributed to “eradicated” wild virus polio. Apparently, vaccine polio viruses also cause polio paralysis.

Read more at http://investmentwat...RrpIOOxDYjrF.99

ayin jade

ayin jade

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,018 posts
Being a skeptic of scandalous type news without verification, I immediately went to google to see what I could find.

The only information I could find on this specific thing was on quasi sites whose reputation I hold suspect.

But I found out other things that make me question the safety and efficacy of gates' vaccination campaign.

Doctors without Borders, a group I admire, does not like the way gates is handling vaccinations.

http://humanosphere....ccine-strategy/

Apparently in Malawi, his foundation has vaccinated kids at gunpoint. Because their parents do not believe in vaccinations.

http://www.naturalne...s_gunpoint.html

Wow.

Given those two things, there is a good chance what you posted is true. However, gates foundation is thoroughly condemned on a weird site you go to and used to post here frequently. Which has me doubting what you are posting now.

Biscuit

Biscuit

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts
This is a little off topic, but this "flu shot parody" is funny yet contains some truth.

Leonard

Leonard

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,865 posts
I'm even more concerned about the so called "Chem Trails."

Given the advent of 'smart dust,' have ALL of us ALREADY been microchipped by this subterfuge?

That's MY favorite conspiracy theory.

goldust59

goldust59

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts

Given the advent of 'smart dust,' have ALL of us ALREADY been microchipped by this subterfuge?

There is no telling what will eventually be sprayed on the populace!

Posted ImageThe US military has drone technology. Now Bill Gates is funding similar technology to deliver vaccines
http://vactruth.com/...drone-vaccines/

article on dangers of flu vaccine for pregnant women:
http://vactruth.com/...es-fetal-death/

MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,423 posts

It's unlikely but, even if we have been, it wouldn't be the Mark. We have to take that VOLUNTARILY.

Oneaccords

Oneaccords

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts

Given those two things, there is a good chance what you posted is true. However, gates foundation is thoroughly condemned on a weird site you go to and used to post here frequently. Which has me doubting what you are posting now.

Okay i found a teaching about vaccination from a professing Christian website:

http://www.contendin...uth.com/?p=4153
  • The Pentagon’s “Fun Vax” Aerosol Viral Vaccine Program and the Elimination of Your Free Will-Especially “Religious Behavior”
  • Joey Lambardi (The Main Person to Originally Break the FunVax Bombshell) Arrested In Argentina
  • Watch: What in the World Are They Spraying? (Full Length)
  • Biosecurity Advisory Board Reverses Decision on ‘Engineered Bird Flu’ Papers
  • Huge increase in childhood autism rates over past decade coincides with sharp uptick in vaccination schedules
  • Paralysis Cases Spike in Wake of Bill Gates’ Polio Vaccination Effort in India
http://www.contendingfortruth.com/wp-content/uploads/Vaccination-Chemtrail-Alerts-4-9-12.pdf

back2thebible

back2thebible

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts

In 2011 alone, the Bill and Melinda Gates’ polio vaccine campaign in India caused 47,500 cases of paralysis and death

Untested vaccines causing new wave of polio-like paralysis across India.

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is financially backing and publicly endorsing mass polio virus vaccinations in India. In case you didn’t hear him yourself, Bill Gates publicly announced that vaccines could help reduce the world population by 15%.

Gates also proclaimed that every newborn should be registered for vaccinations immediately to assure the goal of 90% of the population getting vaccinated for his “century of the vaccination.”

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation program in India was promoted as “The Last Mile: Eradicating polio in India.” The promotional video displayed numbers showing thousands of cases of polio in India decades ago, with the number of cases dropping to 42 by 2010. But it appears that wild polio virus stats have been traded for polio from vaccines and non-polio acute flaccid paralysis (NPAFP).

In India, over 47,000 cases of NPAFP were reported in 2011. The paralysis symptoms of NPAFP are practically the same as what’s attributed to “eradicated” wild virus polio. Apparently, vaccine polio viruses also cause polio paralysis.

Read more at http://investmentwat...RrpIOOxDYjrF.99

I'm guessing most people have no idea of whats actually in vacines, considering the fact that the medical world has never conducted a double blind study on the effects and long term effects of vaccination, I think I'll stick with the fact of the Amish, they are healthier than us all, even with the problem of interbreeding for so long

considering this, and that statistically very few people actually die from many things they are vaccinated for, such as chicken pox, whooping cough, measles and mumps, As for my family we chose the way of the Amish, and should we aquire any of these diseases and live we have real immunity in the future, not the short lived immunity vaccines can give, as they are always requiring more and more booster shots

I think their up to about 23 shots per person, I actually believe vaccines work! as alot of people who decide not to take them believe they don't, my problem is the long term effects, I think there isn't enough science done in the long term effects of the ingredients that are introduced into your body that would naturally NEVER get introduced

while the whole world is increasing in cancers and autism the rates of the same inflictions are not seen in Amish communities, maybe its just a God thing!

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network