christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Please pray for no cysts or cancers

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

GlidingWings

GlidingWings

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 435 posts
Please pray for my Girlfriend Anna. She has some kind of cyst or some growth perhaps. Although she is in perimenopause frequent to get these cysts doctors still need to watch very closely because Cancer at this age is also more likely. They are going to do testing on her stomach. They got to see if it is growing or not or if it also remained to be non cancerous. Women can get this and then it may go away over time. But I don’t want to assume.

God is at work so please pray she will pass this test I can’t lose her. She is the closest and most special person in my Life Thanks for all who prayed. your friend RJ :th_praying:

OldShep

OldShep

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,643 posts
Your request has been heard....before you asked, by the Lord.
Praying for you and yours.....
Posted Image

ICL~~~Dennis

Leonard

Leonard

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,886 posts
May the Lord make it so. +

Peace Maker Tony

Peace Maker Tony

• PipPip
  • 108 posts
Praying for Anna too, for grace, peace and healing.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,563 posts
Praying~!

GoldenEagle

GoldenEagle

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,488 posts

Please pray for my Girlfriend Anna. She has some kind of cyst or some growth perhaps. Although she is in perimenopause frequent to get these cysts doctors still need to watch very closely because Cancer at this age is also more likely. They are going to do testing on her stomach. They got to see if it is growing or not or if it also remained to be non cancerous. Women can get this and then it may go away over time. But I don’t want to assume.

God is at work so please pray she will pass this test I can’t lose her. She is the closest and most special person in my Life Thanks for all who prayed. your friend RJ :th_praying:

Praying brother!

Tinky

Tinky

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,702 posts
Praying! :heart:

Bubba4J

Bubba4J

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,388 posts
Praying :th_praying:

enoob57

enoob57

Royal Member

• Soapbox - Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,275 posts
Prayed.... God wants to give us the desires of our heart but He wants first chair there also :) ...Love, Steven

worshiper70

worshiper70

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts
I pray that God will give you both peace as going through this process. I pray Anna walks in the healing purchased for her so long ago! God bless you both.

joi

joi

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,149 posts
Praying~

nChrist

nChrist

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,996 posts
Your friend will be in my prayers.

Selasphorus

Selasphorus

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts
praying

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network