Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Thank you lord :)

11 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I wanna praise god for restoring my relationships/friendships with friends&family. I've been praying for awhile cause I miss them&I felt distant but he answered my prayer :). I wonder what more great things the lord will do in my life!

Praise god =)

Posted · Report post

amen, praise the Lord!

Posted · Report post

Hallelujah~!

Posted · Report post

That's great, Kay. :) Thank you Lord.

Posted · Report post

Praise God!! You can expect all kinds of great things from God! God will make a way where there seems to be no way!! Glory to God in the highest! Great things HE has done!!

Posted · Report post

I wanna praise god for restoring my relationships/friendships with friends&family. I've been praying for awhile cause I miss them&I felt distant but he answered my prayer :). I wonder what more great things the lord will do in my life!

Praise god =)

Pray and see... Love, Steven

Posted · Report post

Whew...Kaylay...Whatever The Lord has in store for you it is wonderful!!! I know we go through things but we can get through them!!! I started practicing something that has helped me...I try to get up in the morning with urgent expectation of what God is going to do in my life today...then I practice seeing if I can see little miracles all day long...My my...the smallest littlest things are so wonderful when they are from God...because He loves us so much!!!

Posted · Report post

Amen! Praise Jesus :)

Posted · Report post

This is wonderful and reassuring to hear. Thank You for this post. Praise God.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0