christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Thank you lord :)

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

MissKaylay

MissKaylay

• PipPip
  • 157 posts
I wanna praise god for restoring my relationships/friendships with friends&family. I've been praying for awhile cause I miss them&I felt distant but he answered my prayer :). I wonder what more great things the lord will do in my life!

Praise god =)

Selasphorus

Selasphorus

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts
amen, praise the Lord!

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,104 posts
Hallelujah~!

chloe_fantastic

chloe_fantastic

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,362 posts
That's great, Kay. :) Thank you Lord.

worshiper70

worshiper70

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts
Praise God!! You can expect all kinds of great things from God! God will make a way where there seems to be no way!! Glory to God in the highest! Great things HE has done!!

enoob57

enoob57

Royal Member

• Soapbox - Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,189 posts

I wanna praise god for restoring my relationships/friendships with friends&family. I've been praying for awhile cause I miss them&I felt distant but he answered my prayer :). I wonder what more great things the lord will do in my life!

Praise god =)

Pray and see... Love, Steven

NeedYouLord

NeedYouLord

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
Whew...Kaylay...Whatever The Lord has in store for you it is wonderful!!! I know we go through things but we can get through them!!! I started practicing something that has helped me...I try to get up in the morning with urgent expectation of what God is going to do in my life today...then I practice seeing if I can see little miracles all day long...My my...the smallest littlest things are so wonderful when they are from God...because He loves us so much!!!

Bobby8

Bobby8
  • 2 posts
Hi guys, if you love JESUS and like Tim Tebow, then check out these songs (: Thanks! VIDEO NEW VERSION:

warriorforJesus

warriorforJesus

• PipPip
  • 106 posts
Amen! Praise Jesus :)

ears

ears

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts
This is wonderful and reassuring to hear. Thank You for this post. Praise God.

Oneblessedlady

Oneblessedlady
  • 2 posts
Amen! God is Good.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network