christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Bumped in chat room

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

Editor1

Editor1
  • Banned
  • 38 posts
It seems I am continually getting bumped out of the chat room and unable to enter. This has happened several times. It will give me a message "you have been kicked from the chat room".

Sometimes it happens when I initially attempt to log in and othertimes it happens while in use. Either way, I am seem unable to re-enter the room.

Any clues?

ayin jade

ayin jade

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,764 posts
Could be a couple of things editor. If you are on a wireless it could be that your connection interrupts just momentarily enough to bump you out. Or it could be your browser. Some folks have had success using another browser. I had to quit using firefox for that reason.

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,644 posts
I was having the same problems some time back until I switched to Google Chrome. If it continues post here again as we have a mod that knows a bit more than I do about this stuff (actually a lot more.....)

Editor1

Editor1
  • Banned
  • 38 posts
Still keep getting "kicked" periodically.

chloe_fantastic

chloe_fantastic

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,362 posts
It happens to me too. Technology doesn't always work perfectly, eh.

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,719 posts
This works for me sometimes when there is a glitch in the system Posted Image

enoob57

enoob57

Royal Member

• Soapbox - Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,183 posts
not to mention the bump buttons :happyhappy: OOOps

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network