christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

WN: Only 15 States Opt to Run Obamacare Exchanges - CNBC

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

WorthyNewsBot

WorthyNewsBot

Royal Member

• Bots
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,466 posts
Only 15 states have told the federal government they plan to operate health insurance exchanges under President Barack Obama's reform law, leaving Washington with the daunting task of creating online marketplaces for two-thirds of the country.

http://www.worthynew...m-id-100311739/

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,500 posts
I heard our governor say that we were not setting one up here because the government won't give out any requirements..... She's not going to the expense and trouble to do so and just have them come back and say that's not right or good enough. We'll let them set things up and see what they want and go from there. Personally I don't think they really know what they want.

Matthitjah

Matthitjah

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,514 posts

I heard our governor say that we were not setting one up here because the government won't give out any requirements..... She's not going to the expense and trouble to do so and just have them come back and say that's not right or good enough. We'll let them set things up and see what they want and go from there. Personally I don't think they really know what they want.

They want a single payer system!

Butero

Butero

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,831 posts
I am glad to see this resistance from the states. Hopefully this will lead to a collapse in the program.

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,500 posts

Palosi Reid and Obama do, but many of the other Democrats do not. Even Obama's super czar Ezekiel Emanuel told him that a single payer system would destroy our system. I keep hearing people say this, but not that many Democrats really want that.

walla299

walla299

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,803 posts

That is exactly what they want: a single payer system.

Forcing religious organizations like hospitals, etc. to have insurance that includes abortions, morning after, etc. in violation of their beliefs could make them decide to shut down. (Theoretically, at any rate.) Then you have the perfect health care "crisis," which of course means big-gov't would have to step in and "save" us from it. Bang! Instant national health care.

Anything the government gets into in the US invariably gets screwed up - badly in some cases, horribly in others, but its always a mess.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network