christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

From Satanist to Christian (Satanism and Me)

* * * * * 2 votes Satan Jesus God Satanism Church of Satan

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

myboots

myboots
  • Banned
  • 18 posts

Chapter 1; Getting Into Satanism

I was a mere 14 when I first found out about satanism, it was my last year of middle school. A friend of mine told me about this book "The Satanic Bible". She let me borrow it and I read the whole thing, it made sense and to my surprise had nothing to do with worshipping satan or any such things. It was based on the atheist and agnostic view of "reality" and on nature. It said that a human is entitled to indulge in whatever they would like (as long as it didn't harm anyone underserving of harm).

That's when I started doing extensive research on satanism and the Church of Satan. I watched/listened to interviews and youtube videos from satanists and I frankly agreed with what they were saying. That's when I came to the conclusion that I "WAS" a Satanist. An Example of an interview I watched :

{{{ Removed video link. Please submit video links for review here. }}}

Chapter 2; Selling my Soul to 'The Devil'

Even though the 'type' of satanist I was did not believe in the devil or 'satan'. I decided it would be fun to 'Sell my Soul'. I do not remember exactly what I did or said but I can remember that I did it.

Chapter 3; Drug Abuse

I was at a party one night in the 9th grade, and a party -goer offered me a cigarette and like a fool I said "Yes". After that I found myself needing a cigarette more and more until the point of downright addiction. Then I started hanging around with people doing other drugs and I ended up getting into cocaine and Crystal Meth. My addiction to drugs lasted until just after I got saved.

Chapter 4; Getting 'Saved'

In early june I was leaving another party late and night and a lady who I walked by on the sidewalk said, "Do you know who Jesus is". I said "A fictional religious figure" she responded "he is not fictional, he is the lord". Then she started talking to me about Jesus and eventually took me to her home where she let me take a shower and stay the night. When I woke up in the morning ready to leave I walked down the stairs to the main floor where I was greeted by the scent of fresh pancakes and orange juice!

She sat me down and began talking to me again and said "Before I let you eat this, there's something I would like to talk to you about". She went into my jacked pocket (my jacket was hanging on the chair at the other end of her kitchen) she took out a little plastic bag with white power in it and said "What is this?". Then we started talking about that. She finally let me eat the pancakes. Then when i left she gave me a free bible and said "I will pray for you'.

I went back to my orphanage and opened it up and on the inside front cover she wrote her number and said "Feel free to call me, Taylor :)". so I started reading (it took a while to read) so I called her a few times and one time she invited me to church and back to her house for lunch. She eventually got the opportunity to sit me down and help me confess and repent. And that's how I got saved.

Now all that drug use has given me terminal cancer (I have about another year left)

I am a christian now and I believe I got my soul back.

-- Well that's my story

something i just decided i should include:

I still keep in touch with that nice lady. She visited me in the hospital once and we talked for a while and I said some stuff about the orphanage and she said "You're an orphan?' I said "Yes" she said "I am going to adopt you". And. Sure enough she did, I lived with her for a few months until i moved out to canada with my boyfriend at the start of november.

so i guess i'm not truly an orphan anymore.

Edited by myboots, 15 December 2012 - 08:38 PM.
{{{ Please submit all videos for moderators to review in the proper forum. }}}

GoldenEagle

GoldenEagle

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,890 posts

<snip>

I went back to my orphanage and opened it up and on the inside front cover she wrote her number and said "Feel free to call me, Taylor :)". so I started reading (it took a while to read) so I called her a few times and one time she invited me to church and back to her house for lunch. She eventually got the opportunity to sit me down and help me confess and repent. And that's how I got saved.

Now All that drug use has given me terminal cancer (I have about another ear left)

-- Well that's my story

That is a great story I praise God for your life Myboots! Wohoo!

I edited out your video/youtube link. Please submit all videos for us to review in this forum: http://www.worthychr...um/125-general/ Thanks!

I pray you continue to grow in the Lord. So you confessed Jesus is Lord and repented of your sins? How long ago was this? Was this June of this year (2012)? That is awesome!

God bless,
GE

myboots

myboots
  • Banned
  • 18 posts

<snip>

Now All that drug use has given me terminal cancer (I have about another ear left)

-- Well that's my story

I edited out your video/youtube link. Please submit all videos for us to review in this forum: http://www.worthychr...um/125-general/ Thanks!

I pray you continue to grow in the Lord. So you confessed Jesus is Lord and repented of your sins? How long ago was this? Was this June of this year (2012)? That is awesome!

God bless,
GE

yes it was june of this year.

GoldenEagle

GoldenEagle

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,890 posts

<snip>

-- Well that's my story

God bless,
GE

yes it was june of this year.

Welcome to the family of God. :)

myboots

myboots
  • Banned
  • 18 posts

Welcome to the family of God. :)

Thank You I feel sooo loved! :D

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,542 posts

Thank You I feel sooo loved! :D

Hallelujah~!

And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. Galatians 4:6

Jayyycuuup

Jayyycuuup

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,405 posts

Chapter 1; Getting Into Satanism

I was a mere 14 when I first found out about satanism, it was my last year of middle school. A friend of mine told me about this book "The Satanic Bible". She let me borrow it and I read the whole thing, it made sense and to my surprise had nothing to do with worshipping satan or any such things. It was based on the atheist and agnostic view of "reality" and on nature. It said that a human is entitled to indulge in whatever they would like (as long as it didn't harm anyone underserving of harm).

That's when I started doing extensive research on satanism and the Church of Satan. I watched/listened to interviews and youtube videos from satanists and I frankly agreed with what they were saying. That's when I came to the conclusion that I "WAS" a Satanist. An Example of an interview I watched :

{{{ Removed video link. Please submit video links for review here. }}}

Chapter 2; Selling my Soul to 'The Devil'

Even though the 'type' of satanist I was did not believe in the devil or 'satan'. I decided it would be fun to 'Sell my Soul'. I do not remember exactly what I did or said but I can remember that I did it.

Chapter 3; Drug Abuse

I was at a party one night in the 9th grade, and a party -goer offered me a cigarette and like a fool I said "Yes". After that I found myself needing a cigarette more and more until the point of downright addiction. Then I started hanging around with people doing other drugs and I ended up getting into cocaine and Crystal Meth. My addiction to drugs lasted until just after I got saved.

Chapter 4; Getting 'Saved'

In early june I was leaving another party late and night and a lady who I walked by on the sidewalk said, "Do you know who Jesus is". I said "A fictional religious figure" she responded "he is not fictional, he is the lord". Then she started talking to me about Jesus and eventually took me to her home where she let me take a shower and stay the night. When I woke up in the morning ready to leave I walked down the stairs to the main floor where I was greeted by the scent of fresh pancakes and orange juice!

She sat me down and began talking to me again and said "Before I let you eat this, there's something I would like to talk to you about". She went into my jacked pocket (my jacket was hanging on the chair at the other end of her kitchen) she took out a little plastic bag with white power in it and said "What is this?". Then we started talking about that. She finally let me eat the pancakes. Then when i left she gave me a free bible and said "I will pray for you'.

Now all that drug use has given me terminal cancer (I have about another year left)

-- Well that's my story

something i just decided i should include:

I still keep in touch with that nice lady. She visited me in the hospital once and we talked for a while and I said some stuff about the orphanage and she said "You're an orphan?' I said "Yes" she said "I am going to adopt you". And. Sure enough she did, I lived with her for a few months until i moved out to canada with my boyfriend at the start of november.

so i guess i'm not truly an orphan anymore.

Quite a Testimony myboots ! How great; is our God !!

We are all orphans myboots, in this temporary home called earth. . . awaiting our one true home; the Kingdom of God :) Paid for by the blood of our Lord, Redeemer, and Savior; Jesus Christ.

nebula

nebula

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 56,991 posts

so I started reading (it took a while to read) so I called her a few times and one time she invited me to church and back to her house for lunch. She eventually got the opportunity to sit me down and help me confess and repent. And that's how I got saved.

That's great!

What do you know about Jesus now? (That question was never answered)

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,642 posts
"She" has been banned for good reason. Believe me there is evil out there that is dressed in sheep's clothing.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network