LOVE SONGS

What Foods To be Healthy And Feel Young

34 posts in this topic

176320~Banana-Split-Posters.jpg

my kind of fruit bowl

176320~Banana-Split-Posters.jpg

my kind of fruit bowl

My son and you would get along quite nicely.That is his too :mgcheerful:

you've got fruit and dairy products.....  Chocolate comes from a tree and trees are plants so the chocolate counts as salad....   it's got to be good for you.

Try beans.

Beans beans the magical fruit, the more you eat the more you toot. :13:  

Try beans.

Beans beans the magical fruit, the more you eat the more you toot. :13:  

I said it in a much more tactful way :red_smile:

lol

Ok I have a good green smoothie recipe I've been drinking myself for a long time. It's an antioxidant and an energy drink, good for the mind and all around good for everything else in your body. It will heal many problems...

In a powerful blender add: 2 cups of water, 1 tblsp of honey, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/2 tsp fresh ginger, 1/4 of a cucumber, 2 leaves of fresh kale, 1 lemon, 1 apple, 1 orange, and you can also add if you wish to do so: Celery, blueberries or dark grapes. Blend that baby up until it's completely liquefied. Drink a serving of 2 cups a day twice a day, one as soon as you wake up on an empty stomach and the other in late afternoon. This drink has worked wonders for me... You're going to start feeling the effects after a couple of days. It has been known to even cure cancer...

Cheers!

Ok I have a good green smoothie recipe I've been drinking myself for a long time. It's an antioxidant and an energy drink, good for the mind and all around good for everything else in your body. It will heal many problems...

In a powerful blender add: 2 cups of water, 1 tblsp of honey, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/2 tsp fresh ginger, 1/4 of a cucumber, 2 leaves of fresh kale, 1 lemon, 1 apple, 1 orange, and you can also add if you wish to do so: Celery, blueberries or dark grapes. Blend that baby up until it's completely liquefied. Drink a serving of 2 cups a day twice a day, one as soon as you wake up on an empty stomach and the other in late afternoon. This drink has worked wonders for me... You're going to start feeling the effects after a couple of days. It has been known to even cure cancer...

Cheers!

Hall it does sound healthy.Can you squeeze in some dark cherries?And make that honey raw.

Cheers!

Hall it does sound healthy.Can you squeeze in some dark cherries?And make that honey raw.

You sure can Bopeep, you can add any of your favorite fruits and veggies to it as long as you have the main ingredients which are Kale, Ginger, cinnamon, and honey. Raw natural honey is even better :) I add these other veggies and fruits to it for the natural vitamins the body needs. The lemon helps preserve the freshness of the mix if refrigerated. P.S You have to make a fresh batch everyday or else it starts to loose it's potency. So make just enough for one day at the time to not waste anything.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0