christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

expensive ways to survive "the end of the world"

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
24 replies to this topic

coffeespiller87

coffeespiller87

Veteran Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts
um im so glad its not the end of the world but if it was im trusting God on when that happens I dont need any of that expensive fancy stuff. anything man made isnt abouslute and I wonder if it is really workable ya know? um I wonder how well that 3 ton steel ball is gonna work and if they tested it on volcano, tsunami, earthquake, or nuclear meltdowns. I have to wonder how do they know it will work.

Citizenship

Citizenship
  • Members
  • 93 posts
Remind me never to buy a Mayan calender again. The darn things don't work. ^_^

walla299

walla299

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,775 posts
Let's see . . .

We survived the Mayan apocalypse, but the Twinkies didn't. The Twinkies were supposed to outlast the next Ice Age . . . Ironic, isn't it?

the_patriot2014

the_patriot2014

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,577 posts
that just goes to show you walla, that God made us much hardier then the twinkie :P

damo1

damo1

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,468 posts
was looking forward to getting a box of twinkies delivered to Australia but love the fried mars bar should try it if you get mars bars in america get your local take away staff person to fry it up in the fryer they use for frying up chips

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network