christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

WN: US denounces Israeli plans to build in East Jerusalem and settlem

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

WorthyNewsBot

WorthyNewsBot

Royal Member

• Bots
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,482 posts
Germany and the three other West European members of the U.N. Security Council are preparing a statement condemning Israel's latest settlement plans in East Jerusalem and the West Bank, two European diplomatic officials said Tuesday.

http://www.worthynew...ment-building-/

hupo

hupo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,196 posts
I wonder what would happen If we told them not to build in Berlin, Paris or London?

I'm sure they would listen to what we have to say, don't you?

Babbler

Babbler

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 614 posts
After Israel captured the Temple Mount during the Six-Day War, they should have immediately destroyed the Al-Aqsa mosque and the silver dome. By then all anybody could have done was whine.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,485 posts

After Israel captured the Temple Mount during the Six-Day War, they should have immediately destroyed the Al-Aqsa mosque and the silver dome. By then all anybody could have done was whine.

Amen~!

~

Thinking The Best Of Their Fellow Mankind

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings. Jeremiah 17:9-10

Israel Went Looking For Love In All The Wrong Places

Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD. Jeremiah 17:5

Yet I Know The Time Is Coming When These Squatters Will Rue The Day Israel Returns To Her First Love

Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. Jeremiah 17:7

Botz

Botz

Worthy Servant

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,432 posts

The Al Aqsa mosque IS the silver domed one...the mosque of Omar is the golden domed one, although it isn't really a mosque.

I agree though, the Temple mount should have been totally cleansed of those abominations...but I believe these things have been left in place
by the providence of G-d for a specific reason...Moshe Dayan has some explaining to do for sure.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network