Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What are you reading?

19 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

The book I am reading is a book the women bible study is studying from and that is "Your Scars Are Beautiful To God" by Sharon Jaynes.

Posted · Report post

Right now I'm reading 2 books but I'll just name A Time of Departing - by Ray Yungen. The other is like it.

I'm into discerment ministries and comparing "movements" with the Bible.

My favorite book is The Watchman - by Mark Cahill

(also may be favorite author)

Posted · Report post

right now nothing.    I'm watching all the seasons of Downton Abby...

How far are you  into the seasons?

Posted · Report post

right now nothing.    I'm watching all the seasons of Downton Abby...

How far are you  into the seasons?

I now have three shows left before getting into this season....   My wife has been saving Bluebloods for me also.  I've watched all of those up to this season.

But I had to stop those for a new book just became available on Kindle.   The "Shinar Directive  preparing the way for the son of perdition."   I'll be starting that tonight.

Posted · Report post

I'm reading a book that one of our own just finished and is about to be released.   Rollinthunder has a very good book about the Rapture and who will be ready.     I got in trouble by posting the URL of a book ordering site.  I think if you search Tate publishing "who will be ready" you should be able to find it.....     it is very well written.

Do you know what interpretation it is? Pre-trib,Mid-trib or Post trib?

Posted · Report post

I'm reading a book that one of our own just finished and is about to be released.   Rollinthunder has a very good book about the Rapture and who will be ready.     I got in trouble by posting the URL of a book ordering site.  I think if you search Tate publishing "who will be ready" you should be able to find it.....     it is very well written.

Do you know what interpretation it is? Pre-trib,Mid-trib or Post trib?

No, I'm just starting and it's a kindle version so I can't flip through it to see.

Posted · Report post

I did read "The Third Target" by Joel C.Rosenberg and it is excellent.A real page turner.

Posted · Report post

This forum :)

Posted · Report post

I'm reading Releasing the Spirit of Prophecy by Bill Johnson, Qualities of a Spiritual Warrior by Graham Cooke, and The book of Genesis.

Posted · Report post

I'm pretty sure i never commented on this topic... that was somewhere else i said that.... weird

Posted · Report post

I am reading a book by Dee Henderson.Private investigator suspense stuff.Good book.

Posted · Report post

2 Corinthians with the family

Posted · Report post

Oh I am also reading the Bible cover to cover.I knew a lot of the NT and some of the OT but I had never been through it cover to cover.I am enjoying it very much.I am doing it with Dr.Charles Stanley's Life Principles Daily Bible.Everyday it gives you a chapter of the OT,A Psalm,A proverb,and a chapter of the NT.

Posted · Report post

We're going through cover-to-cover with the kids, taking turns reading, 30 minutes every evening before bed. It's really great. :)

Posted · Report post

We're going through cover-to-cover with the kids, taking turns reading, 30 minutes every evening before bed. It's really great. :)

Yes,it is great.I am picking up a lot of history of the OT that I did not have.

Posted · Report post

I'm reading "Stealing from God"

Posted · Report post

I'm pretty sure i never commented on this topic... that was somewhere else i said that.... weird

I don't think I commented on this topic either.  I'm reading The Calico Palace.  It's about the gold rush of the 1800's.  Great characters.

Posted · Report post

The Bible~~

Posted · Report post

just finished a book entitled "Temple" by Robert Cornuke.

He makes a very good case that the Temple was not built on the Temple Mount.   A very interesting idea with interesting possibilities if true.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0