christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Need prayers desperately.....

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
32 replies to this topic

Nitish

Nitish

• PipPip
  • 177 posts
Dear bro's and sis's thanks a lot for all your hear felt prayers and comforting words....... As the new year approaches i wanna wish you all a very Blessed Happy New Year in advance... And i would like to be in fellowship with you as i couldn't find like minded Christians in my locality....

This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles.

Psalms 34:6

desi2007

desi2007

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,852 posts
praying.

chloe_fantastic

chloe_fantastic

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts
I can relate, praying too.

angels4u

angels4u

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,007 posts
The devil will make you feel down and guilty,but God set you free,if you are a born again Christian who loves the Lord know He loves you and is there to help you ,it's difficult to break habits on your own but with Gods help it is possible,nothing impossible whose who believe in Him :) Don't be too hard on yourself....pray about it and if you love God the truth shall set you free :)

Praise God for who HE is and for ALL He will do!

csar7

csar7
  • Members
  • 76 posts
Because we still have our old, sinful nature, it's a constant battle that is waged within us. Even the apostle Paul had this same problem. Just remember, if you are truly saved, you cannot lose this battle because the Lord is indwelling us, and He will not let Satan win.

Selasphorus

Selasphorus

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Because we still have our old, sinful nature, it's a constant battle that is waged within us. Even the apostle Paul had this same problem. Just remember, if you are truly saved, you cannot lose this battle because the Lord is indwelling us, and He will not let Satan win.

i am reminded of this most every day.

worshiper70

worshiper70

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts
Stay in the Word and fellowshipping here is great as well. God is faithful always. Blessings

GoldenEagle

GoldenEagle

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,486 posts
Praying! :)

Gal. 5:1
For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery.

GoldenEagle

GoldenEagle

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,486 posts
Also some encouragement from God's Word...

God Bless,
GE

Psalm 23:4
Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

Psalm 34:8
Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.

Psalm 34:19
The righteous person may have many troubles, but the LORD delivers him from them all;

Psalm 37:4
Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Psalm 55:22
Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken.

Psalm 90:17
May the favor of the Lord our God rest on us; establish the work of our hands for us—yes, establish the work of our hands.

Psalm 103:2-6
Praise the LORD, my soul, and forget not all his benefits— who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s. The LORD works righteousness and justice for all the oppressed.

Psalm 119:105
Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.

Psalm 121:1-2
I lift up my eyes to the mountains—where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.

Proverbs 16:3
Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and he will establish your plans.

Proverbs 18:10
The name of the LORD is a fortified tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.

Isaiah 40:31
but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Matthew 11:28
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

Romans 8:28
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him who have been called according to his purpose.

Philippians 4:6-7
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Hebrews 2:18
Because he himself suffered when he was tempted, he is able to help those who are being tempted.

1 Peter 5:7
Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

1 John 4:4
You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.

angels4u

angels4u

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,007 posts

I just don't seem to overcome a sinful habit. :'( And because of continuous failure i'm just ashamed to go in prayer and i find myself less interested in prayer and reading the word... :( I just don't seem to understand what a it means to be a Christian...... :'(

Posted Image

Praying,....

Praying...

Nitish

Nitish

• PipPip
  • 177 posts
Thanks a lot for your prayers and those encouraging words worthy family.......

lorrie323

lorrie323
  • Members
  • 36 posts
Praying for you!!! By just posting you are helping yourself as well as others who are struggling with something. May God bless and keep you!

Dawn1974

Dawn1974

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts
Jesus Christ gived us our strength!
Philippians 4:13
"I can do all things through him who strengthens me."

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network