• Latest Posts

• Yes, of course.  The one involving sight was the one that happened in one of the churches i go to.  I saw a white light which looked like an angel to me. It had human shape but no face, and it had wings.  It appeared in front of me and i got very scared at first but i didn't have fear because i knew immediately that this was a response to some of the prayers i was doing for months, in regards to a health-related situation.  So it was more of a shock-scare, like when someone yells behind you to scare you but you know they don't mean any harm.  The angel stayed in front of me for about 10 seconds and then it flew away on the top of the church and went through the roof of the church.  My wife was also present who saw this. It was only me and her in the church on a Wednesday afternoon, and the priest opened the door for us so we can pray.  So i also have her as a witness to "comfort" me that i wasn't crazy. But even if she wasn't there, i wouldn't care if people believe me or not. Because miracles are personal, unless God wants them public like the Fatima miracle or other miracles throughout history.  The one involving smell is related to an icon in Pennsylvania which releases an oil which smells like roses. This is also a miracle onto itself on how this icon releases oil but i was lucky to be anointed with this oil.  So, 3 months after, when i was praying, i smelt this scent as a response to my prayer and the issue which was health-related, was resolved.    GLORY TO GOD!  
    • I'll play the "Devil's Advocate" for the sake of debte, especially with my old contender @Marilyn C (smiley) For those living in the "Bible belt" of the USA, I assume they've heard something about rapture and "the end of the world". But the millions in the Amazonas and Siberia have hardly heard of Jesus. I think that in Arizona you might have a chance, but the Mongolian shepherd boy is not going to be moved by what happens in Jerusalem. His life is just to hard to scare him. But this does not mean I'm against the plan. Paul, under inspiration, said that even those who, out of jealousy against him, who told the authorities tat he was preaching another king, were preaching Christ. I say, all avenues are open, but that we must not forget that for a man to turn, he must be convicted that he s a sinner. He has to confess Jesus as Lord. Gehenna must be more frightening than siding with the Beast and getting his mark. "Fear not them which can kill the body .... (Matt.10:28). What say you all?
    • I certainly agree. You will find when you unpack Daniel that this is indeed prophesied in 2:43.    After the cross, the Jews who would accept Jesus as their Messiah (pottery clay) would go out into the world preaching the Word of God and the Testimony of Jesus.    This would begin His church which would quickly become dominated by the Gentiles who accepted Jesus and followers of Christ.    It would not take very long when the Gentiles would develop a pagan Roman type hierarchy in the church. They would take over the power of the church, and bring in pagan practices, idols, change God’s laws and commands.    This is what 2:43 is telling us - the Jews would “mingle” with them but would not / could no longer accept the changes brought into this now Gentile / Christian church. 
    • Yes that's true. I was thinking about Oneness pentecostals here. No. That's a basic thing you have to believe.  
    • Hello AdHoc, From what I read in your statement, it appears you believe "all Jews in the land of Israel", will at the end of the age be forgiven for their sins. If so, your perspective contradicts faith, and is based on flesh inheritance. Your perspective also contradicts what the Lord clearly states in Isaiah 65, where those who are called Jews to whom the Lord stretches out His arms all day for them to recognize Him, but do not (Isaiah 65:1-2);--will upon the Lords return be slain (Isaiah 65:15). Not saved as you claim. Isaiah 65:1 I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name (a Christian nation). 2 I have spread out my hands all the day unto a rebellious people, which walketh in a way that was not good, after their own thoughts; 3  Isaish 65:15 And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen: for the Lord God shall slay thee, and call his servants by another name:
  • Who's Online

• Popular Contributors

• Tell a friend

Love Worthy Christian Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Christian Blogs

• Blog Entries

• Birthdays

1. Absolem
      Absolem
      34 years old
    2. Adam
      Adam
      82 years old
    3. CaringandSharing
      CaringandSharing
      55 years old