1. Christian Discussions

1. Study Group

Join our online studies! Only those part of the ministry can start topics in this forum, although anyone may reply to any topic started!

Online forum for users to post their Bible studies.

1. General

All videos are will be reviewed before being published on WCF.

1. 46.6k

Live-blogging events, posting interesting Op-Eds and tidbits, that are relevant — but not necessarily something we can publish on Worthy News.

1. Worthy Devotions

...read our Bible based daily devotions from Israel.

• Another thing I will point out;-- although it is really rather kindergarten. Around the time of Isaiah, circa the 8th century BC, 10 of the 12 tribes of Israel who had sinned were expelled from the land of Israel. What do you think happened to these individuals? Answer: They were assimilated into the nations. With the exception of some indigenous peoples of the world; everyone today has some of these 10 tribes in them. But this is beyond the point, and is the kindergarten part, that everyone here should already be aware of. I would rather be an Eskimo, or any other indigenous person, who hasn't one drop of any of the 12 tribes of Israel blood; but am in my heart circumcised with Christs Way, than being a 100% full blood Jew, who is not circumcised in heart with Christs Way, whom when the Lord returns, He will slay; while His servant indigenous peoples without one drop of Jewish blood, will be rewarded (Isaiah 65:15; Revelation 11:18). Isaish 65:15 And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen: for the Lord God shall slay thee, and call his servants by another name: Revelation 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
    • An original definition for a Jew was for an individual who resided in Judea, and thus were known as Judeans. Likewise, Gentiles, does not mean anyone who is not a Jew, but instead is in regards to unbelievers. True believers are not Gentiles. You are nevertheless partially correct;-- believers when gathered from the four winds will be called by another name, other than Jew (Isaiah 65:15). Isaish 65:15 And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen: for the Lord God shall slay thee, and call his servants by another name:
    • Most believers are familiar with Romans 8:28, which is the most encouraging passage: “We know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.”  It’s my suspicion that many Christians do not have sufficient understanding concerning this passage (maybe thinking not being perfect is the hindrance); and there is no greater passage of encouragement, it always being the answer to all problems! The full implication of this Scripture passage means that regardless of what occurs in the life of a saint, it is already planned to result in benefit (esp. to our faith). Even if it is something you unwillingly did wrong, God already knows not only what occurred, but also knows that the goal of believers is always to “please” Him, because He always “works” this in the Christian (Phl 2:13). He knows nobody can please Him always, but knows also that pleasing Him is the 24/7/365 intention!  God doesn’t use anything to test us to see what we will do, He already knows all of this. He tests us to teach and instruct us to learn to “trust” Him through it all, and causes us to trust Him, that it is all for our “good.” During the death of a loved one is a great test (lesson) for us to exercise love to Him in the greatest capacity, thereby eventually not allowing anything to “trouble” us (Jn 14:1, 27). He gives us the time to regain our emotions in our love to Him, as the discouragement passes, while He is supporting us in His arms. You soon learn that regardless the difficulty, you are not supposed to allow it to escalade to the point of allowing it to trouble you! This is done by remembering that it’s all good, everything small or great is used by God for your benefit. If we cannot learn to know these truths, there will not be much spiritual growth within the soul! Spiritual growth is the result of knowing, understanding and applying these truths. What could truly keep us from regaining encouragement from God if we are certain that, even until we learn these things, He still eventually brings us back to knowing all is good and right again, until we learn!  
    • Thank you for your questions and look forward to a good discussion.  We both read the same scriptures in Genesis and we must have common grounds.I advance a little bit but I will scale back to consider everything from the beginning. In Genesis 3: we found out that Adam and Eve had lived without the knowledge of good and evil. It is clear that they did not have the knowledge of good and evil before they ate from the forbidden fruit only after they ate from the forbidden fruit. For this reason God did not held them accountable for their actions to eat from the fruit of the tree, as He never said to them that they have sin against Him.. He did not even say to them that they have disobeyed Him. A lot of people tend to judge Adam that he disobeyed God and disobedience towards God is a sin and for that reason they say Adam sin. By looking ahead of how God judge sin under the Law with the commandments not just the ten. When they do that they fail in their judgment because they did not consider the state of mind of Adam and Eve to begin with because at that time they did not have the knowledge of good and evil or right or wrong, the state of their mind but God had consider that and He did not count their action as a disobedience or a disobedience to sin or as they sinning against him. This is why He pronounced the effects of their actions and one of them was that now that they have the knowledge of good and evil they can not longer remain in the Garden and they have to leave the Garden. From that time on man can never return to live in the Garden because he has and will always have the knowledge of good and evil. In the Garden Adam and Eve were immune to sin because they did not have the knowledge of good or evil. This is why God never said to Adam and Eve that they sin against him. God continued to have the same relationship with them out of the Garden exactly as the relationship he had with them in the Garden which is telling us that God did not consider them as sinners. He treat them as his own people and they worship him as their God and He accepted their worship and bless them. The Devil had nothing to do with them and God protected them from any accidents. He kept them alive. The first time God said the word sin it was with Cain after he kill his brother and at that time He seperated himself from Cain because of his sin. Cain said to God that I have to live away from your presence seperated from you. 
    • Dear @RdJ Hmmm. Not sure I agree there. If someone, for example, believed that only God the father existed and had no son, I don't think they could be Christian. Jewish, sure, but not Christian. Agreed. I was sort of assuming we are dealing with an adult. Imagine, for example, that I didn't believe that Jesus was the lamb of God - that I specifically denied that. Would that still be Christian? I guess I was also thinking: are there other things, besides the 5 I wrote that people think are necessary? Dear @Rick-Parker, Obviously agreed.  Dear @other one, Agreed. I think it "sounds" simple. But when you actually start asking hypotheticals, it's harder. For example, John 3:16 says that "whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." But when you look at it, it can't just be intellectual belief. Satan believes in Jesus, knows exactly who Jesus is, met and tempted him to try to disrupt his ministry, and is absolutely convinced of His truthfulness, love and power of His name and blood. But Satan isn't saved or a Christian for sure.
  • Who's Online

165 Guests
  • Popular Contributors

• Tell a friend

Love Worthy Christian Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Christian Blogs

• Blog Entries

• Birthdays

1. Absolem
      Absolem
      34 years old
    2. Adam
      Adam
      82 years old
    3. CaringandSharing
      CaringandSharing
      55 years old